We Want Season 2!

Comments

• BigBadPaul posted: »

One of the devs have responded to a question about Season 2!: Not all hope is lost!

• It's been 3 days already

rip

• edited October 2015

It's been 3 days

enter image description here

Reliqum posted: »

It's been 3 days already

• Life without Tales....

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's been 3 days

• edited October 2015

Note: It's called "Hell", Jack. That's the infinite black hole.

Meanwhile, Heaven is in that nice little pocket dimension where all the fairly decent guys head to.

Probably.

Leluch123 posted: »

Life without Tales....

• Too much supernatural dude

LawmanZero posted: »

Note: It's called "Hell", Jack. That's the infinite black hole. Meanwhile, Heaven is in that nice little pocket dimension where all the fairly decent guys head to. Probably.

• edited October 2015

I do not see why BL3 has to have a story that turns around Rhys and his friends.

How about a story about the friggin WAR THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE INCOMING with 4 NEW Vault Hunters?

• I'M HERE! I'M HERE TO DROWN IN MY SORROWS AND PRAY FOR A SEASON 2

SOMEONE HOLD ME

seriously someone hold me

• this ^^^^

<333333

• edited October 2015

Well Leluch there is something you can sate your appetite with... maybe fanart and fanfics?

WINK, WINK, NUDGE, NUDGE

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Self-advertising FOR THE WIN!!!!!

Life without Tales....

• So Rhys was Jeffrey Winger from the future all along! It makes sense... I guess?

forget JUST season 2... Six seasons and a movie!

• I held you, now what?

-Kabu posted: »

I'M HERE! I'M HERE TO DROWN IN MY SORROWS AND PRAY FOR A SEASON 2 SOMEONE HOLD ME seriously someone hold me

• Step 3

I held you, now what?

• edited October 2015

let's go of him

Step 3

• Guys, I'm actually doing a season 2 fan fic. (Rhys and Fiona are not the main characters, new cast, I've done two chapters on the first episode. I've planned the whole thing out for five episodes, I know exactly where it's going, I actually made a mind map and stuff :D If you guys are really into it then I'll continue)

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101159/tales-from-the-borderlands-season-2-my-plot?new=1

• I still remember that day, let's just say there were a lot of tears, or was it just me?

So, guys - are we all feeling F17 for season 2? #NeverForget

• HOW COULD YOU

let's go of him

• Too late... I win, this is over.

• This game clearly needs Season 2. If they wanted to end the series, then there shouldn't have been a cliffhanger at ALL. Finishing a series with a cliffhanger is the worst idea ever.

• edited October 2015

TWAU was an exception because the story has continued in the comics called Fables.

Or so I keep telling myself. ;-;

AronDracula posted: »

This game clearly needs Season 2. If they wanted to end the series, then there shouldn't have been a cliffhanger at ALL. Finishing a series with a cliffhanger is the worst idea ever.

• I mean, considering how the finale has been received with such massive praise (almost everyone claiming it's Telltale's best), I seriously doubt a second season won't happen at this point.

AronDracula posted: »

This game clearly needs Season 2. If they wanted to end the series, then there shouldn't have been a cliffhanger at ALL. Finishing a series with a cliffhanger is the worst idea ever.

• AronDracula posted: »

• I mean, considering how the finale has been received with such massive praise (almost everyone claiming it's Telltale's best), I seriously doubt a second season won't happen at this point.

pls come true

-Kabu posted: »

I mean, considering how the finale has been received with such massive praise (almost everyone claiming it's Telltale's best), I seriously doubt a second season won't happen at this point.

• enter image description here

BigBadPaul posted: »

I mean, considering how the finale has been received with such massive praise (almost everyone claiming it's Telltale's best), I seriously doubt a second season won't happen at this point. pls come true

• Mind if I join ya?

pls do

• By god if this wasnt the best game this year I dont know what is. I literally want to say fuck fallout 4 star wars etc and take season 2 of tftb, this was my favourite Telltale game I have 30 hours of play time about 10 hours of that is episode replays, the way this game was recieved I wouldn't be surprised if we saw season 2 in 2016 or 2017 If its a cannon to bl3 I will cry I need a season 2 if tftb characters are included in bl3 but we also get a season 2 I'll be fine. Its only been 3 days and im already crying because this game is over they cannot leave that ending untold they need a season 2 I NEED A SEASON 2

• They would be crazy not to do a season 2. But hey we are still waiting on a wolf among us season 2 also. -_-

• We all do

MrTang0Down posted: »

By god if this wasnt the best game this year I dont know what is. I literally want to say fuck fallout 4 star wars etc and take season 2 of

• (Damn) I can't get Tales from the Borderlands out my head, despite playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate, I hope one day we'll (Catch a Ride) again ;)

RIP Scooter

• looks like Telltale's having a cosplay contest thing if anyone's interested:

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/101173/tales-from-the-borderlands-cosplay-giveaway

• So I've noticed that I have finally started recovering from the finale. I can now listen to almost a whole minute of My Silver Lining before I pause it and start crying a bit, that's a vast improvement. I'm hoping to get to a minute and a half by Sunday.

• I made the mistake of buying this game over the weekend and playing it all at once (except for ep 5). Still haven't quite fully recovered...and that was last weekend. I am really hoping that there is a season two.

• November of next year maybe??? God I hope.

I made the mistake of buying this game over the weekend and playing it all at once (except for ep 5). Still haven't quite fully recovered...and that was last weekend. I am really hoping that there is a season two.

• I hope their is a season 2 in the works please telltale we need it

TalesfromtheBorderlandsSeason2 #TelltaleIsGreat

• Tales is honestly one of my favorite games of all time, and I hope we get a season 2. That's an understatement I need a season 2!

• Tales from the Borderlands is perhaps the best season they've ever done. That being said, I don't think they should make a second season.

• edited October 2015

Im starting to think they are gonna let gearbox capitalize on the cliffhanger for The Borderlands sequel. Alot of important, game changing events took place in TFBL that shaped the Borderlands universe as a whole.

• Hm gearbox confired after ep 1 that they are open for another seasons....and BL 3 are still far away....

UmbraCode posted: »

Im starting to think they are gonna let gearbox capitalize on the cliffhanger for The Borderlands sequel. Alot of important, game changing events took place in TFBL that shaped the Borderlands universe as a whole.

• Gearbox said there open to make season 2 of tftb?

Hm gearbox confired after ep 1 that they are open for another seasons....and BL 3 are still far away....

• I believe I read that their CEO or someone said that after EP 1 suprisingly high notes they are open to future projects.

MrTang0Down posted: »

Gearbox said there open to make season 2 of tftb?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.