We Want Season 2!

Comments

• edited November 2015

So i finally updated that picture with the entire gang now i will post in a couple of other threads as well

enter image description here

Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 TFTB GANG

Leluch123 posted: »

A small photo to remind us of what we've lost

• But if season 2 came out walking next year,why TftB this will not work?

Telltale has too much on their plate already. 2017 I'm telling ya that

• I honestly can't get enough of these family photos. These characters are just so cute together.

So i finally updated that picture with the entire gang now i will post in a couple of other threads as well Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 TFTB GANG

• Late 2017 at the earliest.

Telltale has too much on their plate already. 2017 I'm telling ya that

• So damn good! IT wanna makes me cry....

So i finally updated that picture with the entire gang now i will post in a couple of other threads as well Made with SFM/Photoshop 1920 x 1080 TFTB GANG

• Nope, but it will get a second season. Personally hope they cancel it

So much hate for GoT anyone here that actually wants another season? Like me? Anyone?... ;_;

• Still over a year of wait..

Pipas posted: »

Late 2017 at the earliest.

• Yeah, it's great to see so many positive reviews. :D

J-Master posted: »

I'm looking at a lot of Ep.5 and S1 reviews and it's really awesome that this series is being called Telltale's magnum opus again and again.

• I want season 2 so bad!

The amount of how attached I got and then seeing them be ripped away just like that changed how amazing it was.

I feel most people hate it for the amount of how many characters die.

But honestly, I feel that it makes the game, Every choice you choose can either leave you with regret or wishing you chose another.

So much hate for GoT anyone here that actually wants another season? Like me? Anyone?... ;_;

• edited November 2015

Played S1 for the third time. God, I love this tale of two nobodies becoming the saviors of Pandora.

Also here's some high praise on why this series works so well: enter link description here

• Me! I have loved Telltale's GoT Season 1... looking forward to the finale.

• better that then Catch a ride soon

• edited November 2015

that angry guy reminds me of trevor from gta5
    EDIT: dont ask me how the hell this comment ended up here

Hears that GoT is getting more seasons because of a contract despite the mediocre reception and being regarded by some as the worst Telltale

• I just watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (great film btw) and spotted a guy that resembles Vasquez, right down to his attitude and job.

• Quickly stuck some money to his head!

Charlieh65 posted: »

I just watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (great film btw) and spotted a guy that resembles Vasquez, right down to his attitude and job.

• Well the waiting for the finale felt like a year to me (even tho it wasnt such a long wait xD).
    But I am sure that when the time comes ,it will be glorious.

Pipas posted: »

Late 2017 at the earliest.

• I love that movie.

I just watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (great film btw) and spotted a guy that resembles Vasquez, right down to his attitude and job.

• I hope so too

rexoninj4 posted: »

Well the waiting for the finale felt like a year to me (even tho it wasnt such a long wait xD). But I am sure that when the time comes ,it will be glorious.

• Dude I love this guy he is so funny!!

• edited November 2015

Here's a quote from Telltale's Twitter account:

'Tales from the Borderlands' is now the most critically-acclaimed game series of the year!

(Source: Telltale Games on Twitter)

Sounds like a decent argument for doing another season, right? :)

• I saw this on twitter too and thought the same thing.

There's got to be a Season 2 from all the praise they've been getting.

Navoc posted: »

Here's a quote from Telltale's Twitter account: 'Tales from the Borderlands' is now the most critically-acclaimed game series of the y

• enter image description here

Here's a quote from Telltale's Twitter account: 'Tales from the Borderlands' is now the most critically-acclaimed game series of the y

• just like TWAU right

HAHAHAHAHAAH

I saw this on twitter too and thought the same thing. There's got to be a Season 2 from all the praise they've been getting.

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

just like TWAU right HAHAHAHAHAAH

• DAMN YOU GREEN! TALES WON'T BE NEW TWAU!

• Imagine going back in time and showing that tweet (and people's reactions in general) to all the people who thought Borderlands was going to be a heartless cash-in that was just about memes and guns.

• Brutal but deserved

Imagine going back in time and showing that tweet (and people's reactions in general) to all the people who thought Borderlands was going to be a heartless cash-in that was just about memes and guns.

• edited November 2015

just like TWAU right

HAHAHAHAHAAH

• edited November 2015

That would be fun, but I'd prefer going forward in time and playing season 2. :D

Imagine going back in time and showing that tweet (and people's reactions in general) to all the people who thought Borderlands was going to be a heartless cash-in that was just about memes and guns.

• edited November 2015

Places hand on shoulder

Son... there is something... you should know...

DAMN YOU GREEN! TALES WON'T BE NEW TWAU!

• I am WAAAAAAYYYYY past the third time around. Especially if you include me watching friends

Played S1 for the third time. God, I love this tale of two nobodies becoming the saviors of Pandora. Also here's some high praise on why this series works so well: enter link description here

• Season 2 better come out before 2018 or very late 2017. I'll be gone then.

(Just thought of that, and wanted to clarify I won't die. Just something mroe personal)

Rayx123 posted: »

The Walking Dead: Season One April 24 – November 20, 2012 July 2, The Walking Dead: Season Two December 17, 2013 – August 26, 2014 Tales from the Borderlands[45] November 25, 2014 – October 20, 2015 What if season 2 next year?

• edited November 2015

No way! They won't take the easy road, the easy road, the easy road with this game!

• dat silver lining reference +1

No way! They won't take the easy road, the easy road, the easy road with this game!

• 'Tales of Rhys and Fiona' season 2 confirmed.

Koinzell posted: »

I think that Season 2 is possible but it will not be about rhys and fiona. Title says Tales from the borderlands , that means it can be more stories not just one.

• Not sure if anyone noticed the little pun there. Shoot in the foot. Hah. Or in the sock. Get it? No? Okay.

RockMySocks posted: »

I feel like this game is kinda underrated for what its worth. Hands down the best Telltale game imo. They're shooting themselves in the foot if they don't make a second season. Cough cough hint hint.

• Relish in all its odorous, colourful glory. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shh, let's take a moment to praise your profile photo.( ͡ ͡° ͡° ʖ ͡° ͡°)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.