We Want Season 2!

Comments

• As much as I love Gearbox, customer wise I don't really enjoy their games. Well, I do enjoy them but, find them "Fun" rather than, emotional? Borderlands games, are far from the best story games, so I would much prefer they just leave Tales to Telltale. However, I know how unlikely it is, as Tales was so successful and, to be fair we wouldn't have even had the first season without Gearbox's permission, or the fact they created the game in the first place, so I guess it's justified. :P

I just enjoyed Tales so much, and hope they don't destroy a great story by, turning it into a platform shooter, with no attachments to the characters, and no compelling story. In Gearbox's defence Borderlands 2 had a MUCH better story than the first, so who know's maybe, they could up that again? Since Telltale and Gearbox work so closely maybe, they will do the same for Bord3rlands, and get some of Telltales writers in there, would be a massive plus in my opinion.

No matter what happens, I hope after Bord3rlands, Telltale carry on the story off Rhys, Fiona, Sasha and Vaughn because, it was just such a good game and, it would be a huge error and shame if Telltale decided, it only games the single series.

Lokoso posted: »

If we get anything, since I believe Rhys and Fiona's story will continue in Borderlands 3, I'd like some sort of prequel to Tales. I'd want

• I just finished this game, and I have to say this was the best telltale game I've played in awhile. From the music choice to the perfectly fitting characters makes this delight to play. Really hoping they make a season 2

• I finished it yesterday and... wow. Just wow.

Definitely the best Telltale game! A masterpiece! I was crying at the end, because it was over ;(

Especially Rhys is really awesome. The drawings, his voice, the ECHO-eye and his facial expression... another "Wow!".

I´m watching the super-epic intro of episode 4 again and again - "I know it´s not the right time tonight", but I hope, there WILL be the right time! I´m only thinking "In front of whom do I have to get down on my knees and beg for a season 2?"

I can´t remember that any other game "flashed" me like this. Telltale, take all my money!!!

• I really hope there is another season. I really liked the first season and it was very fun to play. Perhaps we'll see some characters in upcoming borderlands games.

• VERY late on the Boaderlands train but OH EM GEE.

I know nothing of the Boaderlands universe but the INCREDIBLE INSANE PERFECT storywriting and INCREDIBLE INSANE PERFECT characters I fell right in love 2 minutes after the beginning.

There's a need for a Season 2. There's SOOOOO many ways to take it.

• Suggestion: Go play BL2. The story will be even more awesome that way.

VERY late on the Boaderlands train but OH EM GEE. I know nothing of the Boaderlands universe but the INCREDIBLE INSANE PERFECT storywriti

• If there is a season 2, I hope one of the player characters is a psycho. Someone like Krieg would be hilarious...

• somewhere krieg knows someone called sam, he may be the next character.

Scaeva posted: »

If there is a season 2, I hope one of the player characters is a psycho. Someone like Krieg would be hilarious...

• edited February 2017

So... I just finished this game

enter image description here

...and I ended up frothing at the mouth

This game completely blew my expectations right out of the water. I'm literally in pain not knowing the future of this game

• I feel the exact same way. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are

VERY late on the Boaderlands train but OH EM GEE. I know nothing of the Boaderlands universe but the INCREDIBLE INSANE PERFECT storywriti

• Always great to see more people join!

So... I just finished this game ...and I ended up frothing at the mouth This game completely blew my expectations right out of the water. I'm literally in pain not knowing the future of this game

• I'm going to pretty much be that clingy groupie now haha

Ekelund21 posted: »

Always great to see more people join!

• ...and I ended up frothing at the mouth

So, this was you.

So... I just finished this game ...and I ended up frothing at the mouth This game completely blew my expectations right out of the water. I'm literally in pain not knowing the future of this game

• I really hope telltale does a S2 for TFBL as this was one of if not my favorite telltale game to date. I do feel it may not have a sequel only because from what i understand TFBL served as a bridge between the previous Borderlands and Borderlands 3. Hopefully TFBL characters will be involved in BL3 and possibly playable characters.

• enter image description here

BeautifulColtEXPOSED

...and I ended up frothing at the mouth So, this was you.

• We have waited soooo long for season 2 plzzzzzz we need moooore. The 3 year cliffhanger is killing me. I can't believe I'm saying it but I want S2 more than borderlands 3 and that's saying a lot. Btw I can't believe there was hardly an option to ship Rhyiona! Rhys and Fiona have waaaaay more chemistry than Rhys and Sasha. They work so well with each other. Ps Troy baker was the best possible voice for Rhys. So here's my demands telltale S2 with Rhyiona! Now get buisaaaay!

• Best i think we can hope for is DLC content focusing TFBL characters in future Borderlands games. It has been hinted by gearbox the group from TFBL will be main characters in BL3

We have waited soooo long for season 2 plzzzzzz we need moooore. The 3 year cliffhanger is killing me. I can't believe I'm saying it but I w

• If they do make a season 2, I hope they continue with the dual protagonist thing? perhaps with Sasha and Vaughn? the dynamic of switching between Rhys, who is very unsure of himself, and doesnt have a lot of confidence, to Fiona, who was amazing with words, and very cheeky, it was a very interesting experience, and I am surprised at how easy it was to switch between the "Rhys way of thinking" and the "Fiona way of thinking"

• edited February 2017

[removed]

• Hell yes we do! Loved this game, a shame they are wasting time on GoG instead of making a second season of this.

• Just finished the game. Love it to pieces, I'm upset that I finished it....it was such a roller coaster.

• I just finished finished playing TFTB (again) and I absolutely, without question, agree with the statement "this game is TTG absolute masterpiece." As each episode begins and the opening credits unfold, I am watching and thinking to myself, this is fricking awesome!!! This is quality entertainment and I want more!!! The scenes, the dialogue, the non-verbal interactions between characters, . It's so well done. I would like to see more from TTG of this caliber please!
    Thank you, Nancy

• Even though it is a fan trailer. How could would this be?
    enter link description here

• I think it would be an awesome series if telltale made it.

kaza125 posted: »

Even though it is a fan trailer. How could would this be? enter link description here

• i love tales of borderlands i hope telltale make season 2 but i dont have High hopes

• I give up on there being a Season 2.. I just.. I just give up..: At least, Tales is going to be free for PlayStation plus this month so more people can play this amazing game

• I'm a newcomer to TTG and just found out about this game through the PS+ free game of the month and I must say... it was EPIC! Never a dull moment in this game. The storytelling was so good.
    Also side note, Sasha is a goddess.

I give up on there being a Season 2.. I just.. I just give up..: At least, Tales is going to be free for PlayStation plus this month so more people can play this amazing game

• Telltale retweeted the same exact borderlands tweet 4 times in a row just now, Tales 2 confirmed.

• Also side note, Sasha is a goddess

TSTO47 posted: »

I'm a newcomer to TTG and just found out about this game through the PS+ free game of the month and I must say... it was EPIC! Never a dull moment in this game. The storytelling was so good. Also side note, Sasha is a goddess.

• when you forget how to twitter

Telltale retweeted the same exact borderlands tweet 4 times in a row just now, Tales 2 confirmed.

• Also, I mean Telltale out here on Tumblr reblogging glitches like its a good thing...

"Yo remember that time everyone was complaining about Batman having so many glitches and choices not registering? HAHA ME TOO"

Poogers555 posted: »

when you forget how to twitter

• I Am pretty sure you won't read this but the same is happening to me, it's like I Want to live with Fiona and the rest of the crew for all of my life, well that wouldn't have happened if the ending got me this bad. It was a very happy ending everything was going fine, I was going to learn what's inside the vault and BOOM a huge cliffhanger. This made me sad, it was a sad ending for me just for that. Now it has passed more than two years since its launch, still no news neither on TFTB or Borderlands 3. I have watch all of the compilations, I've watched Jacksepticeye's playthrough and of course, I've watched all of the intros and I need to find something to calm me.
    Other than that if Borderlands 3 launches before TFTB season 2, I wouldn't like it as much as TFTB because of the game's mechanics. In TFTB you control two characters sometimes at the same time and it's not an FPS also TFTB had much better storyline, at least that's what people say.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Today it's been 4 months since I first finished the game, and I still can't stop thinking about it. I have liked other games as much as this

• BRUH My Rhys is gay as HECK for Vaugn, I hope they allow the Bromance to become a thing

• Played it in 3 days, thanks Playstation+, awesome pick!

I'll just push this thread to the top to keep reminding TTG that we want Season 2!

PLEASE!

• Yeah C'mon give us season 2

• Also side note, Sasha is a goddess.

TSTO47 posted: »

I'm a newcomer to TTG and just found out about this game through the PS+ free game of the month and I must say... it was EPIC! Never a dull moment in this game. The storytelling was so good. Also side note, Sasha is a goddess.

• It'll be up to Gearbox if there will be a S2 which is unlikely anytime soon since BL3 is currently in the works.

cnanzr posted: »

Yeah C'mon give us season 2

• I would play the hell out of a Season 2!
    Tales was amazing and it's gotten me back into the main Borderlands games again, if they decided to make a Season 2 I could die happy.

• So, how they said, its possible for each series to have another season, so this "open ending" is reasonable so they have some time and space to look how community reacts and they kind of decide which series carry on. they is still some hope and well, a lot of years waiting for em :)

• So I just finished this game for the first time (Thank you PS+) and it was awesome.....so funny, so enjoyable and just brilliant. Honestly I think it's probably now my second favourite TTG game. I really hope they do decide to make a second season, it really deserves one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.