The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• work sure know how to annoy me they texted me saying can i come in i said im busy they replied with ok no worries then 20 minutes later get another one saying practically everyone is sick and can i come in for a 7-10 so i say fine but its getting to the point that im starting to feel like im just being used

• Eh, It's not really that. There were just some shows I wasn't too eager to [properly] watch for whatever reason.

MaconMajr posted: »

I initially watched the first season, and when it ended, I felt ho-hum. But upon hearing about it's second season, my excitement showed the

• Maybe you should try finding a new job that isn't so demanding of you. Not saying you should leave now, but try looking for a new one over the next few months and when you find one you would like, tell your boss about it. They should be able to accommodate that.

That's assuming it's a 15 hour shift they have you working.

work sure know how to annoy me they texted me saying can i come in i said im busy they replied with ok no worries then 20 minutes later get

• That’s the point of a job though, allow people to use you for money. Which is exactly why I refuse to work for anybody and am becoming my own boss, you should give that a try so you can work under your own schedule, become an author, open up a bakery, sell stolen shoes or smthn idk.

work sure know how to annoy me they texted me saying can i come in i said im busy they replied with ok no worries then 20 minutes later get

• Ahh, I see.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, It's not really that. There were just some shows I wasn't too eager to [properly] watch for whatever reason.

• its only a small shift today it just seems the plague has gone through the store everyones ill

Maybe you should try finding a new job that isn't so demanding of you. Not saying you should leave now, but try looking for a new one over t

• My mom fell asleep and now i don't have to go to school, lucky me :D

• edited December 2018

If anyone wants a new story-based game to play this holiday season for pretty cheap take a look at Night in the Woods.
    I, uh... haven't played it myself but it's been on my wishlist for a long while now. The price just seemed a bit too steep for me.

It's practically never on sale but good news! It's on sale for 40% off on Steam and the PlayStation Store for the holiday season!
    It's never on sale on PlayStation. I know. I've waited.

• You made a great comeback.

AronDracula posted: »

In Dark Soul 3, I was stuck at the Pontiff Sulyvhann boss, died like 8 times, took a break from the game a few days later and then when I returned, I killed the boss in one go. WTH

• The X-Men films? To me, when I was 16 the first X-Men film was the bee's knees.
    Loved X-Men ever since I was a kid. And despite the MCU films, albeit it more popular and well renown, I stick with the X-Men films, especially the first two, First Class and Days of Future Past.

But still a HUGE fan of X2, it's predecessor and First Class + Days of Future Past. No one talks about them much anymore, but they are great. First Class is such a joy to watch.

• A good callback to the original Home Alone movie.

• Now I reached the Nameless King and players weren't kind. This fucking guy isn't messing around.

You made a great comeback.

• From the looks of it, I wouldn’t want to mess with the Nameless King, but I guess he’s worth all the drops.

Now I reached the Nameless King and players weren't kind. This fucking guy isn't messing around.

• This is gonna be Orphan of Kos (Bloodborne) and Valkyrie Queen (God of War) all over again for me.

From the looks of it, I wouldn’t want to mess with the Nameless King, but I guess he’s worth all the drops.

• Man, 2018 has been a GREAT year for Spider-Man!

Infinity War, Spider-Man PS4, the comics (aside from Spider-Geddon) and now Into the Spider-verse have all been great! Reminds me of when the Sam Raimi movies were coming out and everyone was on a Spider-Man high.

• Just saw Aquaman. It was pretty good. Not the best plot, but the characters were pretty well done. CGI was a mixed bag. Some funny moments. A 7.5 to 8 of ten movie. Try and avoid sitting in the front rows in a theater, it's very heavy on visuals.

• So, how bout dat She-Ra?

• finally watched heathers. using my free time wisely ?

• Welp it looks like my carpet won't be repaired til after New Years.

On the bright side I could rent out my apartment to doomsday preppers to give them a post apocalyptic experience.

• My favourite Yule Log of all time.

• NEVERMIND, because I just beat this motherfucker right now.

From the looks of it, I wouldn’t want to mess with the Nameless King, but I guess he’s worth all the drops.

• Whelp, I accidentally clicked my notifications and now it went from well over 2000 to nill.

• Theres a LiS survey on their twitter, be sure to submit it ☺

• Here's a new notification for you to treasure.

DabigRG posted: »

Whelp, I accidentally clicked my notifications and now it went from well over 2000 to nill.

• Congrats!

NEVERMIND, because I just beat this motherfucker right now.

• edited December 2018

I finished Dark Souls 3 which is the very first Dark Souls game I've played. Definitely one of the best experience I've had and definitely a game for me if I love Bloodborne so much. But I gotta say, I was a little bit disappointed in terms of the lore, the characters, the level designs (There are some cool aspects but they get old very fast) and the final boss (Killed him in the first try, soo underwhelming). Most of the bosses were easy to defeat, some of them were playing dirty (Pontiff Sulyvahn, Nameless King and Lothric & Lorian) and some are kind of copy/paste of Bloodborne bosses. It doesn't really add a lot of replay value, I think I'll take a break from it for a while because my Christmas present will be Red Dead Redemption 2 which is what I'm going to play next. Bloodborne is still better than Dark Souls 3 in my opinion.

I still plan to get Dark Souls Remastered but I dunno when.

• Dat feel when you find out there's a new Jackie Chan Adventures show but it has nothing to do with the original series.

• done

Bruno113 posted: »

Theres a LiS survey on their twitter, be sure to submit it ☺

• Well, ain't that sweet. Too bad I'd still need another 2300 or so to refill it.
    Eh, might as well actually pay attention to what people are saying to me now.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Here's a new notification for you to treasure.

• Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a shit internet less shit? I’m open to suggestions

• Merry Christmas everyone! ?
    I hope all of you have a great day today. :)

• Happy Birthday Jesus

• Ahh nothing beats spending Christmas eating and drinking whiskey alone in an apartment that's looks like it's in a war zone while everyone you know is back home spending time with family and friends.

• That moment when it's Christmas eve but your present won't reach until December 27th.

• Y'know, everyone's got Christmas movies to watch every year to get in the spirit and fit with the theme of the season. But... We don't have many Christmas-y Games, do we?
    I just remembered that there is a pretty decent one for the holidays. Batman: Arkham Origins. It's got a story of Batman hunted down by 8 Assassins on Christmas Eve, a wintery and festive Gotham City to frolic in (even more wintery in the Freeze DLC), and some great gameplay and boss battles for the series. So, I'm putting that on the list for next year.

In other news, I've reverted my avatar to how it normally looks.

• Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays in general guys! It's been a rough year here, for obvious reasons, but take care anyway.

• Going to spend tomorrow going through the painful process of finding a new service provider. The one I’m with now is soooo bad, I can only manage to get up to 800Kbps and I spent the entire day getting kicked out of red dead 2 online, so enough is enough, idc about the early drop out charges

• So a few weeks ago I made a quota of writing three pages a day for my novel. I found out today that I'm 20 pages behind schedule.

I'm a lazy bastard.

• Ooo what kind of novel are you writing?

So a few weeks ago I made a quota of writing three pages a day for my novel. I found out today that I'm 20 pages behind schedule. I'm a lazy bastard.

• edited December 2018

It's been far too long.
    I'm starting Episode 2 now. (Yes, I'm gonna ping you, @MetallicaRules. I've told you this exact thing once before but didn't go through with it. Now it's for real. I've opened the application and I'm gonna launch it.)

Telltale's death put me off the release of Episode 2. Other games occupied my time. The longer I waited, the longer it took to return to continue the season. Well, I've finally pushed myself to do it. Here we go.
    Ooh... First things first: The main menu's changed. It's all green and has the gate of the school. That's new. S2's menus only changed after every completed episode, to match the credits card, but this way hypes me up more.

EDIT: Well, that was a very good episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.