Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• Yes i do i found that it was trying way too hard to try and make me laugh in which it did not. I did however enjoy the last ep.

GSSalvador posted: »

You Really HATED TftBL? I mean i don't Hate got, i just didnt like ist As much As others Do. But opinions i guess...

• Zero,zilch,nada and none.

what hbo actors do you guys want to see in the 2nd series?

• Queen kunt of the dragons was by far the worse tho.

Blockb0ys posted: »

I think the main problem with some of them (this is mainly Ramsay but could apply to anyone) is that they stick up unbeatable, unblock able

• Well, Yeah. Thats the Point of a Comedy Game. But humor is Highly subjective, so i Know what you mean.

Yes i do i found that it was trying way too hard to try and make me laugh in which it did not. I did however enjoy the last ep.

• I may be a naive hopeful fool who won't survive a day in Westeros. But I am certain that the Forrester's fortune will turn in Season 2.

It is only when you have lost everything that you stop losing and start winning. Just like the Starks who have lost everything and start gaining, so will the Forresters.

• Oh they'll strike back hard for sure! But... they'll probably get some gut wrenching losses along the way.

I may be a naive hopeful fool who won't survive a day in Westeros. But I am certain that the Forrester's fortune will turn in Season 2. I

• I like your picture.

Dark_Star posted: »

While still waiting for season 2, here's something to take your mind off of that waiting for a while. MY JUNK IS NUMB

• Urban to meet you.

enter image description here

I like your picture.

• Thread: SEASON 2!!

Do we know roughly when season 2 will be coming out??

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no news or hints of when we might get season 2 but once we do get some news it will be posted in this thread.

krazy2k16 posted: »

Thread: SEASON 2!! Do we know roughly when season 2 will be coming out??

• I highly doubt this game will come out this year. Too many games

• OK thanks very much

OzzyUK posted: »

There is no news or hints of when we might get season 2 but once we do get some news it will be posted in this thread.

• Season 1 was so good, hopefully 2 can come out early 2017 at the latest?!

I highly doubt this game will come out this year. Too many games

• Me too, but I think they confirmed that the game is going to be awhile before the game comes out. They said that they are thinking about a lot of ideas.

Season 1 was so good, hopefully 2 can come out early 2017 at the latest?!

• When did you play/compete it? I am quite lucky in that i only started playing telltale games in november so when i played GOT all the episodes were available for me to play through.... i cant imagine having to wait bit by bit lol?!

Me too, but I think they confirmed that the game is going to be awhile before the game comes out. They said that they are thinking about a lot of ideas.

• June of 2015. The episodes were luckily being released only 1 1/2 a month to two months apart. The only episode that took long was episode 6. 4 months. But luckily, that rarely ever happens. Second seasons are interesting, they do take time to develop, but telltale does he,lip their fans by real sing a possible extra dlc or episode to bridge the gap. For example, 400 days, I feel like this should have been a walking dead season 2 extra episode, but Instead we have the michoone standalone series. Second seasons for the wolf among us and tales from the borderlands are sadly not going to get sequels due to them having to stay in canon with the seri are back.

When did you play/compete it? I am quite lucky in that i only started playing telltale games in november so when i played GOT all the episodes were available for me to play through.... i cant imagine having to wait bit by bit lol?!

• I don't think Telltale ever said that. It seems they already have a plan for the game, which is why they left it on a cliffhanger.

Me too, but I think they confirmed that the game is going to be awhile before the game comes out. They said that they are thinking about a lot of ideas.

• They said that the sticky notes they have on the wall, they gave a lot of room for ideas.

I don't think Telltale ever said that. It seems they already have a plan for the game, which is why they left it on a cliffhanger.

• Have you played both of those games then? Would you recomend them?

June of 2015. The episodes were luckily being released only 1 1/2 a month to two months apart. The only episode that took long was episode 6

• Tftb I would defiantly recommend, it is a fricken masterpiece. Twau I would defined key recommend it, but not compeltly. It has parts that can be really annoying, but you can get over them because it has a lot of great moments. Not an amazing game, but good enough for one play through. Tales from the borderlands: 10/10
    The wolf among us: 8/10

Have you played both of those games then? Would you recomend them?

• Urban to meet you too.

Dark_Star posted: »

Urban to meet you.

• Great feedback, cheers mate

i will make sure i do Tales next

Tftb I would defiantly recommend, it is a fricken masterpiece. Twau I would defined key recommend it, but not compeltly. It has parts that c

• proovenit that they did not say that or ask your friend @blindsniper to prove that telltale did not say that.

I don't think Telltale ever said that. It seems they already have a plan for the game, which is why they left it on a cliffhanger.

• Yes, they did say they have "sticky notes with ideas" - that means they are planning where the story is going in more detail. In the same interview where they mentioned sticky notes, they pointed out that they have planned various parts of Season 2's plot since Season 1, which is why the cliffhanger was there as InGen said.

They said that the sticky notes they have on the wall, they gave a lot of room for ideas.

• They said the sticky note board does not have a limit of ideas.

Yes, they did say they have "sticky notes with ideas" - that means they are planning where the story is going in more detail. In the same in

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited February 2016

They still have known the general direction they want to take the story in since Season 1. As they get closer to making an episode, they plot out the more significant details, but the general idea of where they want to take the story has been in their heads since before Season 1.

People are guessing Game of Thrones Season 2 comes out in 2016 because Job said 2016's schedule looked a lot like TV in the same tweet where he hinted Game of Thrones Season 2 was going to be announced.

EDIT: I think you are misinterpreting the "sticky notes" quote to be more significant than what it was supposed to be. All he meant by that was that Telltale was working on the story for Season 2 in some way, period. By saying they were using "sticky notes," he wasn't hinting that the story was early or late into production. Literally all he meant by that was that they were working on the story in some shape or form at all.

They said the sticky note board does not have a limit of ideas.

• No, sorry, but I am not misinterpreting the sticky notes. I know what i see.

They still have known the general direction they want to take the story in since Season 1. As they get closer to making an episode, they plo

• edited February 2016

You're just overanalyzing generic PR messages. The quote in question basically translates to 'We have some awesome ideas'

EDIT: I thought this was the Season 3 thread lmao

In that case, they still mentioned how they have been developing Season 2 alongside Season 1 since it has always been planned, as well as mentioning GoT Season 2 in one Tweet where they said that Telltale's 2016 schedule looked a lot like a TB schedule.

No, sorry, but I am not misinterpreting the sticky notes. I know what i see.

• EpicMustacheGuy said:
    You're just overanalyzing generic PR messages. The quote in question basically translates to 'We have some awesome ideas'

EpicMustacheGuy is right, but I don't really know what else I could say to convince you beyond that TelltaleRocks. You seem to be convinced despite what other people tell you.

You're just overanalyzing generic PR messages. The quote in question basically translates to 'We have some awesome ideas' EDIT: I thought

• Given that season 1 had so many different possible endings with so many different character combinations, I really don't see how they are going to be tying up the strings together for season 2. But I guess Telltale knows what they are doing. :)

• Once Season 3 of Walking Dead game comes out, I think we will get some possible answer on how Telltale will accomplish that. :)

Blackread posted: »

Given that season 1 had so many different possible endings with so many different character combinations, I really don't see how they are going to be tying up the strings together for season 2. But I guess Telltale knows what they are doing.

• The easiest way would be to kill off everybody that is a determinant character. Lets hope they dont do that, but its Game of Thrones so you never know.

Blackread posted: »

Given that season 1 had so many different possible endings with so many different character combinations, I really don't see how they are going to be tying up the strings together for season 2. But I guess Telltale knows what they are doing.

• One thing that Really got my attention was telltale's limit to Ladd dying. Gryff is so much more easier to kill and they really seem to dislike it when Lund dies. I think I know why, gryff will become the Joffrey of game of thrones games, he will die off extremely soon by someone in the white hill camp and thorhen will become the next lord. If Lund survives he will survive much longer

• gryff will become the Joffrey of game of thrones games

At least personality wise, it seems like Gryff already is the Joffery of the Telltale Game of Thrones series. :P

One thing that Really got my attention was telltale's limit to Ladd dying. Gryff is so much more easier to kill and they really seem to disl

• Good observations, I think telltale basically ripped off seasons 1-3. Gryff uses a cross bow in rodriks play through, like Joffery. Ryon is like Rikard stark, Ethan is like Bran, talia is like arya, Rodrik is like Robb, Asher, elsera, and defiantly josera are like Jon snow

gryff will become the Joffrey of game of thrones games At least personality wise, it seems like Gryff already is the Joffery of the Telltale Game of Thrones series. :P

• I don't mean to be rude but those comparisons are way off.

Good observations, I think telltale basically ripped off seasons 1-3. Gryff uses a cross bow in rodriks play through, like Joffery. Ryon is

• The design are almost the exact same,'even some of the names sound and are really the same

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't mean to be rude but those comparisons are way off.

• edited February 2016

If by 'sound the same' you mean start with the same letter then yeah they're exactly the same! No, the comparison you and others have made between the Forresters and Starks are so forced.

The design are almost the exact same,'even some of the names sound and are really the same

• For a while we all joked about receiving "Greenseer dreams" while we were waiting for Episode 6. Now I am willing to tell you that I also received another dream about GoT Season 2. :)

In my dream, I saw and heard Rodrik mourning his loved ones. He mentioned Mira, Asher, Ethan and his parents. He along with Royland and Talia managed to find a bunch of survivors and starts leading them to a secret safe haven for the Forresters. A gigantic broken Ironwood tree that has been converted into a wooden castle.

Then the dreams get dark when it ended with Rodrik entering the safe haven, found Eleana with two Whitehill soldiers standing behind her. She managed to call Rodrik's name in desperation before she gets a dagger through her back. Then the dream ended.

• Well that dream sounded so nice up until Elaena was murdered. Does your brain like torturing your feels? :P

For a while we all joked about receiving "Greenseer dreams" while we were waiting for Episode 6. Now I am willing to tell you that I also re

Sign in to comment in this discussion.