Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• You have a point man but follow the show storyline "to the letter" anoys me a lot.The Cyanide game's story was so good cause his original storyline(The Sarwyck's inheritance conflict,Mors and the field of fire...)where you can create new lore freely,Telltale's surrounded the story with show actors that cut off the story with their plot armour(plus they are expensive...).
    I can't predict their next movements but I pray for a direct continuation of the story and not a fucking time skip,that's too lazy even for them...

The thing that let me out of the topic were the tweets of Alex Jordan~Asher's voice actor?~That seemed a near release date even claiming he was reunite with telltalegames.
    Was this man tricked?
    Or are really news near?

• [removed]

• Dude, vent your frustrations all you want but keep immature insults to yourself.

• Are you talking to me? Immature? My fucking god...

I PAID for the season and it's not even a full story. They ended every story on stupid cliffhangers promising that it would all be resolved in a second season. They took our money and invested it in other games. I'm a paying customer with serious concerns about this game never coming. This is not The Wolf Among Us. A sequel was promised and officially announced and it's still not even being worked on (4 games at once: Minecraft season 2, batman 2, wolf among us 2, twd s4, thats what they say they have the resources for and no I don't have inside information but if they aren't going to announce it in the middle of GOT S7 then they're not going to announce it for the foreseeable future.) Hell I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Guardians Season 2 before Game of Thrones.

So if you were talking to me, you can keep your comments to yourself. AKA Fuck off.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Dude, vent your frustrations all you want but keep immature insults to yourself.

• edited July 2017

One thing I learnt over the years is that people can't not even take small critics...
    :(

If telltale at least notify the discontent fans are living on at this moment of the story.

Wigams posted: »

Are you talking to me? Immature? My fucking god... I PAID for the season and it's not even a full story. They ended every story on stu

• Calm yo ass down it ain't that serious.

Are you talking to me? Immature? My fucking god... I PAID for the season and it's not even a full story. They ended every story on stu

• Like I said vent your frustrations all you you want but hurling around childish insults helps no one.

• edited July 2017

Hey guys for making the waiting "easier",I bring a fanmade trailer by bryguy007.
    I didn't know about Ethan's dialogue option in episode 1 where Royland(as your sentinel) can explain to you the mining of the forrester's words...
    And also Keep the faith guys our season 2 has to come!!!
    ()

"Remember our words:Iron from Ice,from that which seems hopeless come strength"

• Do you guys think we will still play as the Forresters in season 2?
    i mean they are basically all dead or determined
    gerad and talia are for sure alive
    rodrik and mira are dead in my playthrough and asher got stabed with a huge sword through his torso by harys (the viking looking guy) he is gonna die 4 sure.

• I really like this video! I'm actually subscribed to Bryguy. His videos are really good!

Tunak23 posted: »

Hey guys for making the waiting "easier",I bring a fanmade trailer by bryguy007. I didn't know about Ethan's dialogue option in episode 1 w

• I'm happy you enjoy yourself!
    Found it yesterday searching for tributes and stuff,the guy deserves more recognition ;)

AgentZ46 posted: »

I really like this video! I'm actually subscribed to Bryguy. His videos are really good!

• That's why we are here for our hopes to play as them on Season 2.
    And Seriously What's the point on killing them? Throwing out the characters and lore,fans love has no sense.
    Let me speak for all the fans around the only thing we desire is a continuation with the best quality as possible and that includes the forresters!

Then We'll be satisfied for the long waiting and this community will be on celebration again!

Iron From Ice mate!

killdate posted: »

Do you guys think we will still play as the Forresters in season 2? i mean they are basically all dead or determined gerad and talia are f

• Surely Asher/Rodrick can't die. They're the only ones keeping their name alive.

• https://telltale.com/series/game-of-thrones/

I noticed they only just recently made Game of Thrones Ep 1 as a free download directly from the TTG store. Usually, this isn't too rare to see on consoles/mobile, but they've yet to do this for Thrones Season 1 on PC. It makes me wonder if this is another way to keep Telltale's Game of Thrones Season 1 fresh on people's minds for any eventual Season 2 news.

With this and the Let's Plays they were recently promoting out of the blue, I hope this might all lead into eventual Season 2 news. Sure, this is probably just to promote the show airing as well, but I don't think they did this for previous new Seasons of the show that aired later on after Season 1 of Telltale's game had wrapped up.

• I sure hope so! Hearing nothing about season 2 is pretty frustrating at this point.

https://telltale.com/series/game-of-thrones/ I noticed they only just recently made Game of Thrones Ep 1 as a free download directly from

• I’ve only played episode one if this game and never cared for it but I recently got the whole game with the telltale humble bundle just finished episode 2 and now I see why people are complaining this game is really good! Now I’m a little disappointed nothing was said about thrones 2 I guess once I complete the whole game I’ll join in this miserable waiting.

• Good to hear you enjoy it.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I’ve only played episode one if this game and never cared for it but I recently got the whole game with the telltale humble bundle just fini

• At least you will join the wait already late into the party.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I’ve only played episode one if this game and never cared for it but I recently got the whole game with the telltale humble bundle just fini

• I'm in for that waiting guys...

At least you will join the wait already late into the party.

• This might be nothing, but when you go onto www.telltale.com (the main page) the first thing that is shown on the page is an ad to play Game of Thrones, see for yourself. This could possibly be them trying to get more people to buy the game before season 2 is announced.

• I don't really know, is this still on? The last news on S2 was back in November 2015. Don't like the sound of this, really loved this game.

• tbh I think it's simply related to the TV show being on air right now, which would probably boost sales a little, especially if you give potential buyers an appetizer in the form of a free episode. And I think the reason they're promoting the game with Season 7 is that the show is coming to an end. I hope it's related to Season 2 of the game, but I doubt it. Like someone else said on here already, I'm pretty sure that Bruner saying Season 2 is in development was hasty and a mistake that Telltale simply can't be bothered to correct - we all know it wouldn't be the first time.

https://telltale.com/series/game-of-thrones/ I noticed they only just recently made Game of Thrones Ep 1 as a free download directly from

• That ad specifically refers to Episode 1 being free, which Telltale only announced recently.
    enter image description here
    ^ this is the reason Telltale is promoting the game right now. I doubt it's anything other than that, even though I hope I'm wrong.

This might be nothing, but when you go onto www.telltale.com (the main page) the first thing that is shown on the page is an ad to play Game

• I finally finished season 1. It was great I really felt connected to the characters and actually strongly hated some characters not in a this is a bad guy and he needs to be killed to move the plot but in a I really hate this guy and I want to kill him no matter what. That last sentence I wrote didn’t make too much sense reading back but anyway I guess I’m joining the waiting party late.

• Robin Atkin Downes (aka Gregor/Duncan/Andros in Thrones) seems to be playing the Riddler in Batman 2.

Darn TTG reusing VAs from what should've been our turn.

• The good news are that he is still around the Telltale studio...Not in our game but still he is close to it ;).

JakeSt123 posted: »

Robin Atkin Downes (aka Gregor/Duncan/Andros in Thrones) seems to be playing the Riddler in Batman 2. Darn TTG reusing VAs from what should've been our turn.

• This wait is becoming unbearable... but hey we waited until Season 7... we arestill waiting on WINDS OF WINTER, how about another f 12 maybe 24 months for ANYTHING of Season 2

• And yet there has been a lot of news of other series BUT this one.

• Here's hoping we hear something in the winter. Our winter of course.

On a side note, John Bradley (Sam Tarly) did recently appear on Critical Role playing Dungeons and Dragons with Matthew Mercer (Bowen) and Laura Bailey (Gwyn Whitehill).

• Cool to hear about those appearances

Here's hoping we hear something in the winter. Our winter of course. On a side note, John Bradley (Sam Tarly) did recently appear on Critical Role playing Dungeons and Dragons with Matthew Mercer (Bowen) and Laura Bailey (Gwyn Whitehill).

• No, the first episode being free has been announced since 2015. And every Telltale game has a free first episode. As for season 7, we'll have to see if the ad continues to stay there post season 7.

That ad specifically refers to Episode 1 being free, which Telltale only announced recently. ^ this is the reason Telltale is promoting the game right now. I doubt it's anything other than that, even though I hope I'm wrong.

• Tales from the Borderlands is confirmed to not get a sequel, and their forums were just moved below GoT's. Gives me hope that Telltale might announce our sequel in the somewhat near future

• edited August 2017

Seriously?That could truly mean something.This Telltale is more intriguing than Varys and Littlefinger together...

Tales from the Borderlands is confirmed to not get a sequel, and their forums were just moved below GoT's. Gives me hope that Telltale might announce our sequel in the somewhat near future

• I've played the whole game two years ago on ps4 (almost a year after launch if Im'm correct) and back then I got the first episode for free as well. Did you mean they 'had' in past tense? Otherwise I don't think it means anything, unfortunately.

• This promotion was referring to the first episode being free on PC, which Telltale had not yet done for Game of Thrones.

Feanir posted: »

I've played the whole game two years ago on ps4 (almost a year after launch if Im'm correct) and back then I got the first episode for free as well. Did you mean they 'had' in past tense? Otherwise I don't think it means anything, unfortunately.

• To be fair, GoT section has been above TftB section since GoT's first episode. I wouldn't really look too much into it.

Tales from the Borderlands is confirmed to not get a sequel, and their forums were just moved below GoT's. Gives me hope that Telltale might announce our sequel in the somewhat near future

• Let us dream for a moment please...

Pipas posted: »

To be fair, GoT section has been above TftB section since GoT's first episode. I wouldn't really look too much into it.

• I don't really think the promotions are directly related to ss2 of the game but I do think it confirms that there will be an eventual ss2 as if not and telltale for some reason did reconsider they would have to inform people but the fact that they are promoting season 1 shows they haven't forgotten about it as if they were not going to create another season they would just completely get rid of meantions of the game

• Duncan Tuttle's VA is the Riddler in Batman s2. Surely he is recording GoT s2 in secret as well?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.