Season Two AU by Badgershite (Fan-made)

Comments

• Those last couple lines gave me Red Wedding vibes... O_O

I think Gared's still occupying Ironrath isn't he?

JakeSt123 posted: »

Part 3.151 Managed to fit in some jokes here - the handshake and Torrhen taking the piss, but neither have an effect on the deal moving f

• Those last couple lines gave me Red Wedding vibes... O_O

Ahh, Torrhen's just fucking around. He gets a kick out of the idea that they're 'allied' now so he's pushing the idea of them being 'friends'.

I think Gared's still occupying Ironrath isn't he?

Yep, but Gared has two Ashwoods on his side who the other Ashwoods intended to free, so there won't be any problems there.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Those last couple lines gave me Red Wedding vibes... O_O I think Gared's still occupying Ironrath isn't he?

• He did the "wrong hand" thing on purpose, didn't he? XP

Part 3.151 Managed to fit in some jokes here - the handshake and Torrhen taking the piss, but neither have an effect on the deal moving f

• I'd say it's an honest mistake because people usually attempt to shake right-handed off the bat.

He did the "wrong hand" thing on purpose, didn't he? XP

• edited January 2017

Part 1.152

By 'popular' demand I gave a certain character 'closure'.

• I feel sorry for him. Finding out who your real Father is at such a tender age is sure to be difficult. I respect him alot for apologising.

Part 1.152 By 'popular' demand I gave a certain character 'closure'.

• Part 1.153

Home at last... that's the end of House Whitehill of Ironrath.

• Ah, home sweet home indeed.

Wait a minute, Gared is still there, right? Last time he and Rodrik talked, things did not end on a positive note. Maybe this time with be different. And not just because one of them is missing something. :P

Part 1.153 Home at last... that's the end of House Whitehill of Ironrath.

• Sooo, I haven't really shared this thought & I feel like now is a good moment, since Mundy is back at Ironrath & all... Anyway, I have a strong feeling that Milly (more commonly known as fake Talia) is his daughter he was talking about back at Timberwatch. Just wanted to throw this out here, so that later I can see if this is truthful or not xD Hopefully, Milly's & Jacaerys's fates will be revealed soon (cough, revealed to be alive & fine, cough) & I'll see if my prediction was correct.

• edited January 2017

Part 3.154

Some unresolved fates... un-unresolved.

• edited January 2017

....what the fuck

how even can you time things like this ?

Krapinka posted: »

Sooo, I haven't really shared this thought & I feel like now is a good moment, since Mundy is back at Ironrath & all... Anyway, I ha

• Ummm, don't ask me that, Badger?? : O I was just as shocked to see this revealed in today's friggin post.

In all seriousness though, I simply was reminded of this theory when yesterday's part came out & since the revelation could occur at any moment, I thought I'd take my chances & throw it out here, just in case I happened to be right. I believe, it was quite heavily implied when Mundy told Talia she reminded him of his daughter, given that the similarity between them was what has created this subplot in the first place.

....what the fuck how even can you time things like this ?

• Is Ryon now Bran Stark. Is he crippled?

Part 3.154 Some unresolved fates... un-unresolved.

• Ryon's legs and spine aren't permanently damaged : D

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Is Ryon now Bran Stark. Is he crippled?

• edited January 2017

Part 3.155

That's the end of part 3, but is it the end of the AU?

I don't know yet, I need a really long break because I am worn as shit after about a year of solid work on this thing.

• It really warms my heart to see Talia and Gared reunited.
    enter image description here
    Winter has come. The Forresters have finally returned home and have secured peace between the Whitehills.
    With all the hard work that you've put into this, I'd say you've earned a break. You did good, Jake. You did good.
    enter image description hereenter image description here
    enter image description hereenter image description here

Part 3.155 That's the end of part 3, but is it the end of the AU? I don't know yet, I need a really long break because I am worn as shit after about a year of solid work on this thing.

• I'd say take a break, but definitely come back to it later if you want. I'd honestly pay money to see more

Part 3.155 That's the end of part 3, but is it the end of the AU? I don't know yet, I need a really long break because I am worn as shit after about a year of solid work on this thing.

• I have some stuff made for an epilogue, but it's very much in its infancy - so there might be more, I just can't make any promises.

I'd say take a break, but definitely come back to it later if you want. I'd honestly pay money to see more

• Thanks, my man. Iron from Ice! : )

It really warms my heart to see Talia and Gared reunited. Winter has come. The Forresters have finally returned home and have secured pe

• I'm sad its over, but just want to thank you for doing this, it truly is remarkable how one person can make a better story than a multinational company like Telltale. Well done, and you definitely deserve a break, because this was one big project which I'm sure took lots of dedication and hard work. I really hope this project gets the recognition it deserves and hopefully some acknowledgement from Telltale or something!

• That part was so adorable and sweet. I loved it! You definitely deserve a break. This is extremely well done and I know it took a lot of time and effort. Just know that we appreciate you showing us this gem. :)

• Id like one more chapter to see what happend to Ryon and Gryff or is that part of the next chapter?

• I don't know if I'm going to finish a 'next chapter' yet... I'm worn out at the moment.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Id like one more chapter to see what happend to Ryon and Gryff or is that part of the next chapter?

• Alright man take ur time and if you someday feel like doing another chapter you know that your fans will appreciate it. :)

I don't know if I'm going to finish a 'next chapter' yet... I'm worn out at the moment.

• kind of a repost from tumblr:

Ok, this is a bit out of left field, but I have the whole first scene of the au epilogue finished (it’s been that way for weeks, I made it while finishing off part 3) and i’m thinking about putting it out just to straight up download as a PDF so people can read through the whole scene at once.

I want to know if people would prefer that to waiting daily for 10 images and instead get about 10 posts’ worth of content in one big drop but with a big wait between scenes (if I get around to the other ones).

• Id love to read it all at once. Sounds awesome.

kind of a repost from tumblr: Ok, this is a bit out of left field, but I have the whole first scene of the au epilogue finished (it’s bee

• The one big drop sounds a lot more convenient.

kind of a repost from tumblr: Ok, this is a bit out of left field, but I have the whole first scene of the au epilogue finished (it’s bee

• Update on the one big drop vs daily posts thing: here's a poll so I can quantify results

• Nice poll. I voted for pdf.

Update on the one big drop vs daily posts thing: here's a poll so I can quantify results

• enter image description here

Me: posts promo for epilogue

Also me: Not sure if I have the motivation to finish the whole thing.

• If you don't have the motivation then simply give it a rest for now and if you ever feel the need to get back to it later on then that's when you should do it.

Me: posts promo for epilogue Also me: Not sure if I have the motivation to finish the whole thing.

• I want to put out what I've already got at least - it's a full scene that people wouldn't have otherwise.

AgentZ46 posted: »

If you don't have the motivation then simply give it a rest for now and if you ever feel the need to get back to it later on then that's when you should do it.

• Well that makes sense. I didn't realize you still had more.

I want to put out what I've already got at least - it's a full scene that people wouldn't have otherwise.

• I love ur work Jake. I get my GoT fix thanks to you.

I want to put out what I've already got at least - it's a full scene that people wouldn't have otherwise.

• edited January 2017

Part 4.1

This is the first part I'm putting up as a downloadable .pdf of a full scene - hopefully this inspires more lengthy conversations about a full scene, plus it should help with immersion :D

• That was a fantastic way to end for The Glenmore story (so far! ;D). I loved that all the scenes were put together like that. Much more immersive. Even though the posts won't be daily, I think it's better this way.

BTW, why am I getting the feeling Colton Warrick is gonna be the new Theon Greyjoy

Part 4.1 This is the first part I'm putting up as a downloadable .pdf of a full scene - hopefully this inspires more lengthy conversations about a full scene, plus it should help with immersion

• Glad you enjoyed it! This is the last we'll be seeing of all the characters in this scene, so I tried to provide closure for all of them and evolve their characters a bit. While there was a declaration of war, we won't actually see it happen (though I'll probably list the general events at some point).

I'd say Colton is probably in better hands than at home. Syrena, the woman holding him 'hostage', actually said he didn't have to watch his brother die, while Randyll - his father - forced him to watch a family member die. Depending on how long he remains there, Colton might actually be a decent member of society by the time he grows up.

• I'm really liking the epilogue so far. That look of vengeance in Syrena's eyes is scary. O.O

I just feel so bad for Namond. The guy only wanted to protect his family. ;_;

Part 4.1 This is the first part I'm putting up as a downloadable .pdf of a full scene - hopefully this inspires more lengthy conversations about a full scene, plus it should help with immersion

• I do love the smell of dead Warricks in the morning!

• It probably smells like voided bowels because that's what happens when ya die : O

I do love the smell of dead Warricks in the morning!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.