Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• I don't support Clementine x Luke or Clementine x Javier.

• Please, tell me that is not unpopular...

I don't support Clementine x Luke or Clementine x Javier.

• edited February 2017

The more you get associated with the fanbase, the more you realize how unpopular it really is...

FML.

Please, tell me that is not unpopular...

• Clementine x Javier really is a thing?

• I dunno. Ask...shudders her.

DabigRG posted: »

Clementine x Javier really is a thing?

• K?. Though I did briefly see a piece of "fanart" recently that sorta suggests that, even it seemed less like shipping them together and more like...whatever the fuck you'd describe that(hanging out seems like too strong a term).

I dunno. Ask...shudders her.

• edited February 2017

While part of me would like think she existed in some shape or form in the original concepts, Jane feels like a last-minute Composite Character meant to replace Luke and Sarah, with hints of Molly and Carver thrown in.

• ahhh yes, the fools

Harpadarpa posted: »

Doug and Ben are the two best characters in the entire Walking Dead game series. Goddamn heroes.

• I think you mean the HEROES.

Nah, fr though, I honestly just think their arcs were the most interesting and well done in the series.

ahhh yes, the fools

• edited February 2017

EDIT: Double post.

ahhh yes, the fools

• It sets the atmosphere for what happens well enough, true?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I agree. Those depressing dark colours and...depressed Jane.

• I think Sarah could've/should've been a foil to Season2!Kenny at the end.

• While I don't hate any of the popular Scrappy Characters(with Rebecca barely falling into dislike), Duck is probably the most basic Season 1 character.

• I played season one twice. I originally chose to save the woman.
    When I chose Ben the second time around I was impressed with his humility and "why did you choose me?" attitude.
    It's been a loooooooooooooooong time since I saved the woman the first time, but I remember that her attitude was more like, "yeah, you're daaaamn right you chose me. Ah'm sexy, n' Ah can do anything."

Doug and Ben are the two best characters in the entire Walking Dead game series. Goddamn heroes.

• edited February 2017

Took me a minute to realize you were talking about Carley and not some unholy[-er] combination of Beatrice and Jane.

IggyPopYo posted: »

I played season one twice. I originally chose to save the woman. When I chose Ben the second time around I was impressed with his humility

• Jane is absolutely the worst character in any Walking Dead media that I've seen.

At least comic Carol was consistent.

• Mmm...I don't know I'd personally say the worst; there are definitely a few characters who are inherently worse on principal/concept alone. But in terms of her "character" and integrity, I agree: she's pretty a damn awful human being.

Jane is absolutely the worst character in any Walking Dead media that I've seen. At least comic Carol was consistent.

• I agree.

Jane is absolutely the worst character in any Walking Dead media that I've seen. At least comic Carol was consistent.

• edited February 2017

After the season 7 premire, I quit watching the show. And I don't feel bad about it.

• I dunno, man. On principle/concept alone, Jane is essentially a villain from Season 1 (Crawford), reworked into a rushed character that Clementine is forced to at least partially adopt the ideas of, and definitely forced to like. You can't get much worse.

Mmm...I don't know I'd personally say the worst; there are definitely a few characters who are inherently worse on principal/concept alone. But in terms of her "character" and integrity, I agree: she's pretty a damn awful human being.

• edited February 2017

Well, that doeslargely sum up why I hate her on an ethical level.
    You know, the funny thing is, from a bare bones conceptual level, I actually really like the IDEA of Jane but let's face it--something went wrong. Horribly, disgustingly, reprehensibly, and borderline irredeemably wrong.
    What she desperately needed, hand in hand with having consistency, sympathetic value, and non-superficial redeeming qualities, is balance.

I dunno, man. On principle/concept alone, Jane is essentially a villain from Season 1 (Crawford), reworked into a rushed character that Clem

• edited February 2017

[removed]

After the season 7 premire, I quit watching the show. And I don't feel bad about it.

• edited February 2017

Yeah, I added the accent (which Carley didn't actually have) for added sass.

Took me a minute to realize you were talking about Carley and not some unholy[-er] combination of Beatrice and Jane.

• [removed]

...How do you know my name?

• Character consistency is a major problem with her. A couple of days ago I re-watched a lot of videos from season 2-- stuff that I had selectively forgotten. One of them: when Clementine insists that she save Sarah (who I loved-- to hell with you guys; she was a sweetheart) when the porch collapses. At first she was like >:l "UH, I DON'T THINK SO." Then Clementine said something like, "AT LEAST TRY." "Oh.... Alright..."
    Then she leaped into the fray with zombies in an attempt to save her. She didn't even yell for them to fire at the zombies, then she looked really sad when Sarah died. As if. Jane was a selfish B to the end. That little scene was SHOEHORNED into that game just so we would think twice about shooting her when that decision came down. They needed to make her seem SLIGHTLY likeable, even if it was total b.s.

• I quit watching the show after the second show (first season). I'm a connoisseur of acting, and there was nothing there other than Michael Rooker. Also, it went WAY too far away from the comic early.

• Well, yes.

Davissons posted: »

It sets the atmosphere for what happens well enough, true?

• Calling that unpopular is a massive exaggeration.

• edited February 2017

Dosen't mean it's not unpopular.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Calling that unpopular is a massive exaggeration.

• She didn't even yell for them to fire at the zombies, then she looked really sad when Sarah died. As if. Jane was a selfish B to the end.

And even then, it's all but said that it was both because she fucked up in Clementine's eyes and because she always saw Sarah as just another Jaime, rather than as an individual, and essentially watched her sister die for real. And they couldn't even keep THAT consistent when they shoehorned her into the finale!

That little scene was SHOEHORNED into that game just so we would think twice about not shooting Kenny when that decision came down.

Fixed.

IggyPopYo posted: »

Character consistency is a major problem with her. A couple of days ago I re-watched a lot of videos from season 2-- stuff that I had select

• edited February 2017

Eh, they've been on top 10/11 list of favorite characters since episode 2, so I'll say I agree.

• But it is unpopular.

Dosen't mean it's not unpopular.

• Yeah, we wish.

But it is unpopular.

• Yeah, we know.

Yeah, we wish.

• Indeed we do.

We know that it's unpopular.

Yeah, we know.

• Don't twist my words. You know exactly what I meant.

Indeed we do. We know that it's unpopular.

• And you know what I mean.

Don't twist my words. You know exactly what I meant.

• ... yes...?

But he's not hot... I find him more cute than hot, honestly.

That's the point. You do like Javier, don't you?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.