Unpopular walking dead opinions?

Comments

• No, man. If it is, I didnt notice.

AronDracula posted: »

"Jane will remember that" Doesn't this also happen in Kenny Flashback?

• edited October 2017

I do remember seeing it while watching MetallicaRules' playthrough.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. 22:30

MrJava posted: »

No, man. If it is, I didnt notice.

• I'm sorry, but the nostalgia from the first season and Lee...just fucking Lee...beats anything season 2 could have done, at least for me.

derrickd95 posted: »

I'm one of the (seemingly) few people who prefer Season Two to Season One. Keep in mind that this is all just my opinion. The game just look

• I don't like Christa and I couldn't care less if she didn't come back in the final season.

• Lol so true. All the Jane fans be like "ANF had terrible writing it doesn't count!" And I'm like "Bitch it's fucking canon deal with it."

Funny how Kenny ends up keeping the children happy and safe for over a year and dies for them whereas Jane kills herself after a month. T

• We will most likely see her again in S4.

TheMyth26 posted: »

I really miss Christa, probably more so than most players do. I feel awful for everything that's happened to her. She was such a smart and c

• It should have been possible to have Gabe determinately tag along to save Richmond with Kate while Clementine/Javier goes to convince/save David alone.

• At this point I think that bringing back the obvious Christa or Lilly would be a bad writing decision.

• Gabe should have become unknown if you don't go after him instead of dying.

• Unknown is better than dying.

• Agreed. Him dying honestly made very little sense from a character-based thematic standpoint and just felt like an unnecessary multifaceted copout.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Gabe should have become unknown if you don't go after him instead of dying.

• Of all the things for Telltale to do with the fanbase in mind, they chose one that involved falling back into their usual problems. Kay.

• I know, love, I know. :(

DabigRG posted: »

Agreed. Him dying honestly made very little sense from a character-based thematic standpoint and just felt like an unnecessary multifaceted copout.

• edited October 2017

enter image description here

. @DabigRG!

• Alvin is overrated af.

• Big bear Alvin or lil smol Alvin?

Alvin is overrated af.

• Big fat guy, like this: gestures

fallandir posted: »

Big bear Alvin or lil smol Alvin?

• edited October 2017

Really now? I don't think he has a big fanbase.

Alvin is overrated af.

• Well I don't think he's got many fans to begin with.

Big fat guy, like this: gestures

• I've seen him cited as being the best cabin group member because he can determinately give Clem a juicebox (NICEST M4N EVAR)

Really now? I don't think he has a big fanbase.

• Eh, to be fair he's probably the one with the least screentime and critical character flaws, so it sorta makes sense that some would consider him a favorite.

I've seen him cited as being the best cabin group member because he can determinately give Clem a juicebox (NICEST M4N EVAR)

• Well, he is nice. Overrated? No, not at all. He doesn't have a lot of fans.

If I had to choose an overrated cabin group member, that would be Luke. A lot of people regard to him as The Nicest Person in the season and I am like: Excuse me???! Sarah, Walter, Pete, Nick and Sarita exist! Then Amid The Ruins happened...

I've seen him cited as being the best cabin group member because he can determinately give Clem a juicebox (NICEST M4N EVAR)

• A lot of people regard to him as The Nicest Person in the season and I am like: Excuse me???! Sarah, Walter, Pete, Nick and Sarita exist! Then Amid The Ruins happened...

Eh, Nick is debatable, but I somewhat agree otherwise.

Well, he is nice. Overrated? No, not at all. He doesn't have a lot of fans. If I had to choose an overrated cabin group member, that woul

• I agree that Luke is the most overrated cabin group member. He was hypocritical and rather incompetent, I was not a big fan.

Well, he is nice. Overrated? No, not at all. He doesn't have a lot of fans. If I had to choose an overrated cabin group member, that woul

• It's so disappointingly ironic how, with Clementine more or less being the protagonist and the mascot of this game series, the female cast has been undersold, underplayed, underutilized, or any combination.

• Agreed.

It's so disappointingly ironic how, with Clementine more or less being the protagonist and the mascot of this game series, the female cast has been undersold, underplayed, underutilized, or any combination.

• edited October 2017

Janiac is a better fanname than Kensplainer.

• edited October 2017

This has to do with Fear the Walking Dead, but I f-ing hate Madison and I loved Troy Otto.

However, if they didn't have Madison fucking everything up there'd hardly be any drama. I mean really, almost every bad thing that has happened to the group was due in part or in whole to Madison's actions.

The episodes without her are so much better.

• Saving Doug is definitely not worth it, despite what Telltale says

• I think it's the actress that ruins it for me

Aerie88 posted: »

This has to do with Fear the Walking Dead, but I f-ing hate Madison and I loved Troy Otto. However, if they didn't have Madison fucking e

• When did Telltale say otherwise, edgy?

Saving Doug is definitely not worth it, despite what Telltale says

• edited October 2017

I don't agree.

Also, a lot of people saved Carley. How is this unpopular?

Saving Doug is definitely not worth it, despite what Telltale says

• edgy

Lol shut up dude

When did Telltale say otherwise, edgy?

• Oh, totally my bad! Must've gotten you two mixed up. :lol:

edgy Lol shut up dude

• Carley giving Lee the opportunity to tell the group his past trumps anything that Doug adds to the game.

Also that's why i said "despite what Telltale says" and not "despite an overwhelming majority of players"

I don't agree. Also, a lot of people saved Carley. How is this unpopular?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.