BATMAN at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Well, how do you think Catwoman looks on the screens?

Let the shipping wars resume

• I know, its pretty annoying. And, its private so I can't see any journalism people sneaking in some brief footage like the people who played story mode at PAX.

I don't get why Telltale doesn't just have some on screen message at all times that the demo is a work in progress so they don't feel as hesitant to show their early work.

• Lol he voices everything. Guy even admits it himself. But I'm not upset, it was expected. Damn fine voice though.

I think I'm detecting some snark, but I can't exactly tell

• Reminds me of how she looks in the Arkham games, same goes for Batman. I think the screens look great.

Well, how do you think Catwoman looks on the screens?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Well my friend, are we going to be on the same "side"? :)

Reminds me of how she looks in the Arkham games, same goes for Batman. I think the screens look great.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

We'll probably get a general description from the press, but since this one is closer to launch it probably won't change as much as TFTB.

I know, its pretty annoying. And, its private so I can't see any journalism people sneaking in some brief footage like the people who played story mode at PAX.

• The Batmobile looks badass.

• edited June 2016

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/51763/first-details-on-the-walking-dead-season-two-and-it-s-available-for-pre-order

That's a hefty set of pictures. If The Walking Dead gets better treated than Batman (a game coming WAY sooner than Season 3) I'll be pretty confused.

Like that one of Winston, where ever one went loco, right?

• Holy shit
    Holy fuck! Just opened twitter randomly and this happened! God i'm going crazy
    Look at the graphics look the the friggin game! Goddammit!

• But I think of Troy Baker as Joel (the last of us) and Erin Yvette as Snow White (or possibly Alex from Oxenfree).

Troy Baker (Rhys) as Batman, and Erin Yvette (Sasha) as Vicki Vale...Rhysha will happen, just in another game.

• Nope, Batman x Selina forever, fight me.

Troy Baker (Rhys) as Batman, and Erin Yvette (Sasha) as Vicki Vale...Rhysha will happen, just in another game.

• The graphics of batman looks kind of remind of the wolf among us

• That's what they were going for.

The graphics of batman looks kind of remind of the wolf among us

• edited June 2016

Those are definitely their most famous roles, I'm just poking fun at how they voiced two characters in another Telltale game, in which a possible romantic interest could form between them. Like how Vicki Vale is a love interest for Batman in the comics, Sasha can be a love interest for Rhys in TFTBL.

Connormac99 posted: »

But I think of Troy Baker as Joel (the last of us) and Erin Yvette as Snow White (or possibly Alex from Oxenfree).

• enter image description here

Nope, Batman x Selina forever, fight me.

• Tales from the Borderlands: Batman Edition

• A bit meh about there being 5 male main characters and 2 female (and both of these women being batman's love interests), but it's still early days I suppose.

• They said they were going to reveal more of the cast as the release gets closer so don't lose hope yet ;)

Flog61 posted: »

A bit meh about there being 5 male main characters and 2 female (and both of these women being batman's love interests), but it's still early days I suppose.

• edited June 2016

I think your jumping to conclusions a bit. There's still plenty of female characters to show off.

A bit meh about there being 5 male main characters and 2 female (and both of these women being batman's love interests), but it's still early days I suppose.

• The entire game looks badass!

The Batmobile looks badass.

• Oh that sweet cringe.

• I feel like by body is going to explode with happiness after seeing those screenshots and that beautiful cast...

• Really loving how it looks and awesome cast. Batman looks a lot like New 52 Jim Lee Batman.

• I'll have my opinions, you have yours. Comments like that aren't particularly conducive to discussion.

papai46 posted: »

Oh that sweet cringe.

• Yeah, I just assumed the first ones they announced were the main ones,

ZapThroat posted: »

They said they were going to reveal more of the cast as the release gets closer so don't lose hope yet

• Quite possibly, just assumed the first people they'd announce were the most important characters, maybe that's unfair.

I think your jumping to conclusions a bit. There's still plenty of female characters to show off.

• ...yeah, let's not start that papai46.

papai46 posted: »

Oh that sweet cringe.

• edited June 2016

I'll give it props the game looks pretty cool and has an excellent cast. Kind of wish it had more of a gritty noire feel to it though
    Still great though.

• Okay dad...

...yeah, let's not start that papai46.

• Sorry, but this time I'm #TeamSelina.

• I actually think they are just the first episode's major revealed characters.

We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

Quite possibly, just assumed the first people they'd announce were the most important characters, maybe that's unfair.

• TRAITOR!

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Sorry, but this time I'm #TeamSelina.

• Ohh, this looks pretty awesome! Great cast as well.

Can't wait for summer!

• edited June 2016

Man why didn't they update their graphics earlier? Those screenshots look damn fantastic. Here's to hoping the actual game is just as fantastic.

• edited June 2016

This is gonna be oh-so great!
    The graphics
    The graphics
    The damn graphics! #SO HYPED!

• I'M SO HAPPY! I'm excited! Overwhelmed! So much happy!

I'm stoked that Catwoman's in the game. I love her.

• I LOVE IT! And certainly that we get Sully, oh my god.

• Xactly. I just dont know how to express myself

AChicken posted: »

I feel like by body is going to explode with happiness after seeing those screenshots and that beautiful cast...

• God i'll die...so much hype

• This is officially the first ttg game in which we can be sure of action AND romance! God i cant wait

This discussion has been closed.