BATMAN at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• And shit! Troy! Troy is back! Man...

AdamRoberts posted: »

This is officially the first ttg game in which we can be sure of action AND romance! God i cant wait

• edited June 2016

Man, this looks amazing!! I love the graphics to DEATH!! But I wish the batmobile looked like the one from Arkham Knight.

WAIT!!! Richard McGonagle (AKA Victor Sullivan from Uncharted series) plays a character in this game? Boy, this is going to be AWESOME.

• Right? Finally I get to see Richard McGonagle play a character from another game. I hope he uses "Goddamn" as his only swear.

captainivy1 posted: »

I LOVE IT! And certainly that we get Sully, oh my god.

• Can't wait!enter image description here

• You don't want him?

You want someone else?

• I'm not sure how I feel about recycling the same voice talent we see in basically every telltale game - Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, Laura Bailey and the like. On the one hand they're extremely talented, but on the other it can get jarring to hear the same voice on wildly different characters and also it doesn't clear the way for new voice talent as much,

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like Telltale will be doing a chat with Greg Miller about Batman on Tuesday.

enter image description here

• edited June 2016

Again your jumping to conclusions. There's plenty of more characters that could have a different variety of voices, its also unfair to call out the "same" cast until you've heard their final performances.

Flog61 posted: »

I'm not sure how I feel about recycling the same voice talent we see in basically every telltale game - Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, Laura Baile

• ...what? How?

Telltale does use Erin, Troy and Laura a lot, I don't think that's an incorrect statement, and we know all three are in this game as, presumably, relatively important characters.

Which specific conclusions did I jump to?

Again your jumping to conclusions. There's plenty of more characters that could have a different variety of voices, its also unfair to call out the "same" cast until you've heard their final performances.

• WHAT?! JEJ is amazing, why would you not want him as the composer? Not to mention he's composed the music for (I believe) every single Telltale game, with the exception of Minecraft Story Mode.

• edited June 2016

That's not the final cast, sure its some of the main leads, but voice actors shouldn't be known simply as "OH it's that guy". If they didn't say Troy Baker was Batman I'm pretty sure a lot of people would be like, oh whose this guy?

Yeah, sorry jumping to conclusions isn't the right term, but its sort of annoying seeing people throw judgement on the cast because it's the same.

Also not even batting an eye at the entirely new voice acting cast excluding Baker, Bailey, and Yvette? Those are some talented brand new people right there.

...what? How? Telltale does use Erin, Troy and Laura a lot, I don't think that's an incorrect statement, and we know all three are in this game as, presumably, relatively important characters. Which specific conclusions did I jump to?

• As long as Zack Snyder stays far away from this, I'll be happy.

• Weren't Troy and Laura only otherwise in Tales from the Borderlands? Batman's the second Telltale game they are voicing for if I am not mistaken?

...what? How? Telltale does use Erin, Troy and Laura a lot, I don't think that's an incorrect statement, and we know all three are in this game as, presumably, relatively important characters. Which specific conclusions did I jump to?

• Laura appeared in both GoT and Minecraft, but only as minor roles though.

Weren't Troy and Laura only otherwise in Tales from the Borderlands? Batman's the second Telltale game they are voicing for if I am not mistaken?

• Look, not everything everyone makes is going to have a huge, complex structure to it, and there are plenty of amazing songs he's made that, while simple, perfectly represent the scene they were made for. Galatarium in Borderlands, Talia's song in GOT, Goodbye in TWD S1, or the Kenny v. Jane fight in S2, all fantastic pieces of music that fit these scenes perfectly.

• If he doesn't say "I'll be damned!" or something similar at least once, I'll be seriously disappointed.

AronDracula posted: »

Right? Finally I get to see Richard McGonagle play a character from another game. I hope he uses "Goddamn" as his only swear.

• Gwen Whitehill isn't that minor. A side character, but an important one with quite some lines.

ZapThroat posted: »

Laura appeared in both GoT and Minecraft, but only as minor roles though.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Did I really act like a douche?

You tell me

I wonder if JEJ even got an B in Music

not like JEJ, who makes four plain chards and calls it a day, oh sorry, a track

I mean, I'm not a professional on the subject, but those sounded kinda douchey

• Who was Laura in Minecraft?

• HOLY BATMAN! THIS LOOKS AWESOME!! :D

I can't wait to play this game!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

It's fine, it's easy to end up sounding like a dick, even when you don't mean to

Happens to me more times than I'd like to admit

• So is harvey still harvey or is he two face?

• Sounds like he is still normal Harvey at this point.

zeke10 posted: »

So is harvey still harvey or is he two face?

• I guess that he will still be normal Harvey. For now I think. If Telltale plans to make Harvey Dent the main or final villain of the game, it will be very emotional that the game begins with Bruce and Harvey being friends, only for their friendship to take a dark and tragic turn when Harvey becomes Two-face.

zeke10 posted: »

So is harvey still harvey or is he two face?

• El-goddamn-dorado. And the good ol' Abra-goddamn-kadabra.enter link description here

Right? Finally I get to see Richard McGonagle play a character from another game. I hope he uses "Goddamn" as his only swear.

• I get a feeling if it's dealing with corruption that Harvey Dent as the DA will definitely have a part.

I assume he'll have to turn into Two-Face eventually, though.

Sounds like he is still normal Harvey at this point.

• edited June 2016

His voice fits SOOOO perfectly for "Goddamn". Victor GODDAMN Sullivan

captainivy1 posted: »

El-goddamn-dorado. And the good ol' Abra-goddamn-kadabra.enter link description here

• She's not, I'm pretty sure. But Erin Yvette is doing minor guys, like announcers and griefers.

Who was Laura in Minecraft?

• edited June 2016

That would be cool if they had him become two face at the end of ep 4 and be the final villain

I guess that he will still be normal Harvey. For now I think. If Telltale plans to make Harvey Dent the main or final villain of the game, i

• Recycling would be a strong word for Troy Baker and kinda Bailey aswell. Erin is in every goddamn Telltale game, but she's doin' it well. Also, there are loads of new actors , for this particular Telltale game. McGonagale (fucking yes), Guyer and Reitel is new, aswell as the Harvey Dent guy.

I'm not sure how I feel about recycling the same voice talent we see in basically every telltale game - Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, Laura Baile

• The graphic style looks amazing.

Screenshots got me hyped.

• Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne

Trooooy Bakeeeeer

enter image description here

This guy is in everything I swear. Pretty soon there will be a video game called Troy Baker, starring Troy Baker XD

• I didn't even realize that the voice actor of Sully was in this.

Boy that gets me even more excited.

Man, this looks amazing!! I love the graphics to DEATH!! But I wish the batmobile looked like the one from Arkham Knight. WAIT!!! Richard

• Troy Baker - The Telltale Series - Coming 2017

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne Trooooy Bakeeeeer This guy is in everything I swear. Pretty soon there will be a video game called Troy Baker, starring Troy Baker XD

• Starring Nolan North as Troy Baker.

Troy Baker - The Telltale Series - Coming 2017

• No Greenleaf love?

• I'd much rather take all those freeze puns than MARTHA any day. Ugh, I hate that scene.

• Guys if Troy is Batman... Then maybe the great Adam Harrington will finally star as Joker!

• I don't think Adam would be a fitting Joker, in my personal opinion

Poogers555 posted: »

Guys if Troy is Batman... Then maybe the great Adam Harrington will finally star as Joker!

This discussion has been closed.