BATMAN at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• He has a pretty good Joker impression, also giveadamharringtonajob.

I don't think Adam would be a fitting Joker, in my personal opinion

• I think he would be a good goon of the Joker, a la TorqueDawg.

I don't think Adam would be a fitting Joker, in my personal opinion

• Omg Laura Bailey is in it too! How are they in every game together!? XD

Troy Baker - The Telltale Series - Coming 2017

• edited June 2016

I thought I'd never hear his voice again after Uncharted 4.

RhysAndLee posted: »

I didn't even realize that the voice actor of Sully was in this. Boy that gets me even more excited.

• I think Troy Baker has the good fortune of having voiced BOTH the Joker in Arkham Origin and the Batman in our game. :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne Trooooy Bakeeeeer This guy is in everything I swear. Pretty soon there will be a video game called Troy Baker, starring Troy Baker XD

• Nah, I still hope Mark Hamill will play Joker.

Poogers555 posted: »

Guys if Troy is Batman... Then maybe the great Adam Harrington will finally star as Joker!

• TWD and TWAU had outstanding soundtracks, wtf are you talking about.

Borderlands was pretty good too.

• edited June 2016

Yes, it is very fitting!

AronDracula posted: »

His voice fits SOOOO perfectly for "Goddamn". Victor GODDAMN Sullivan

• They're talking a bit about Batman on the E3 TWD stream.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

They are discussing a little of Batman right now on the IGN E3 stream

EDIT: Darn it InGen, you beat me! :P

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sometime closer to August, darn.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

Playing probably "before August"!

EDIT Darn it Dojo, you beat me! :P

• Not surprised, I called August previously. Go me!

Playing probably "before August"! EDIT Darn it Dojo, you beat me! :P

• I like how he said about the villains that you know until a certain turn - makes me think of Harvey Dent.

• A story about the Falcones? Nice! A refreshing story! And I love the designs they're going with and the comic feel. The right choice imo. I kinda want Shirley Walker to compose the music or at least the theme for Batman, TAS soundtrack was amazing.

• Hopefully you guys can update us in this thread about the main things that have been stated about Telltales batman. I'm seeing all these different things in different places.

All I know right now is Rhys and Fiona are back. And technically Sasha

• So, Walking dead got a trailer, but no footage of Batman. A little unfair.

• edited June 2016

Eh, we'll have plenty of footage when the episode 1 trailer comes [redacted], i'm sure.

So, Walking dead got a trailer, but no footage of Batman. A little unfair.

• This thread isn't as popular as the other it seems.

• Agreed getting sick of it. Especially Troy Baker is just overused at this point and EVERYWHERE, not just telltale games

Flog61 posted: »

I'm not sure how I feel about recycling the same voice talent we see in basically every telltale game - Troy Baker, Erin Yvette, Laura Baile

• It's odd considering batman will likely be out way before twd s3

• This looks...FANTASTIC!

• Wow. Yeah, now that you mention it..... Batman isn't getting any love. Well, it might be because we had no teaser, only a description and pictures of what to expect without any context. So it kind of makes sense.

This thread isn't as popular as the other it seems.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Plus TWD is the most popular series here so that'll attract the attention of most fans.

AChicken posted: »

Wow. Yeah, now that you mention it..... Batman isn't getting any love. Well, it might be because we had no teaser, only a description and pictures of what to expect without any context. So it kind of makes sense.

• We're going to get a slower trickle of Batman info throughout the week, since we don't get to directly see the demo. That, and Walking Dead has more of a pre-established fan base among Telltale fans. I guess that's the reasoning behind it.

AChicken posted: »

Wow. Yeah, now that you mention it..... Batman isn't getting any love. Well, it might be because we had no teaser, only a description and pictures of what to expect without any context. So it kind of makes sense.

• So we might get a little bit more tomorrow?

We're going to get a slower trickle of Batman info throughout the week, since we don't get to directly see the demo. That, and Walking Dead has more of a pre-established fan base among Telltale fans. I guess that's the reasoning behind it.

• At this point, I'm counting on the rest of our info coming from written impressions of people who saw the demo, as well as interviews with Telltale staff members who will discuss more of the game in passing.

zeke10 posted: »

So we might get a little bit more tomorrow?

• Not from Telltale themselves probably, but once the demo is shown I'm sure we can expect some articles on the demo soon after. I'm glad we got to see the walking Dead in all its updated engine glory, but man I really wanted to see Batman in motion

zeke10 posted: »

So we might get a little bit more tomorrow?

• I felt the same way at first, but in retrospect, I'm glad we saw Season 3 in motion first as it shows us how good the new engine looks in comparison to graphics from Seasons 1 and 2, which makes the upgraded stuff feel a little more tangible to observe if that makes sense. I was just moderately impressed with the Batman pics at first, but the extent of the upgrades did not truly hit me until I saw how much the upgrades benefited the Season 3 art style.

Not from Telltale themselves probably, but once the demo is shown I'm sure we can expect some articles on the demo soon after. I'm glad we got to see the walking Dead in all its updated engine glory, but man I really wanted to see Batman in motion

• Gamespot updated their E3 schedule; they are going to talk about Batman and Season 3 on Thursday at 12 pm Pacific Time for 20 minutes.

• Oh cool! I wonder what they're going to say there.

Gamespot updated their E3 schedule; they are going to talk about Batman and Season 3 on Thursday at 12 pm Pacific Time for 20 minutes.

• suddenly begins to bald from too much excitement Woohoo!

Gamespot updated their E3 schedule; they are going to talk about Batman and Season 3 on Thursday at 12 pm Pacific Time for 20 minutes.

• suddenly begins to bald from too much excitement Woohoo!

• edited June 2016

Don't forget "Kinda Funny games" is having the Batman Team on Tuesday.

• Did they give a specific time?

Don't forget "Kinda Funny games" is having the Batman Team on Tuesday.

• No specific time just yet.

Did they give a specific time?

• Good, then let's go kick some ICE

MatthewPaul posted: »

I'd much rather take all those freeze puns than MARTHA any day. Ugh, I hate that scene.

• Once hell freezes over.

Good, then let's go kick some ICE

• In this universe, there can only be ONE absolute

MatthewPaul posted: »

Once hell freezes over.

• Is there going to be a gnu/linux version? If so, I am definitely buying it.

This discussion has been closed.