TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• "Just hold on" sounds like we will be playing as Javier during this sequence, like if he is imaginarily speaking to someone who the antagonistic group has held captive. I don't particularly like him, though we know him for thirty seconds. It does look like the hand-written "T" logo was burned on his skin, rather than a tattoo. And is Clementine missing a finger? Wait, where's Jane? Where's Kenny? AJ? Howe's Hardware? My precious Wellington? Patricia, Randy and Gill? They're going to appear here, right? And the glorious Edith?

• You have to consider, that this is work in Progress. It Comes out in August or something. Changes to character Models can Happen days before Release. Especially in Telltale Games. Lukas from Minecraft got His Complete Model Change shortly before Release.

• Let's hope Lexi doesn't find out.

KCohere posted: »

Oh my god, what is the world coming to?

• If only Dead Rising 3 was on PS4... My PC is not good and I don't have Xbox One.

alikir34 posted: »

Some people here finds the graphics a bit weird , but for me it's that javier , i don't really like his face He seems way too handsome

• maybe Clem and Javier are just on a supply-run together and got in to bigger problems?

• Looks good to me.

What do you guys think of the upgraded engine?

• edited June 2016

No. Liking not Clementine is narrow minded.

B T Dubs I'm joking a little.

dojo32161 posted: »

That's a pretty narrow minded way of thinking.

• i removed my original post as i realized it was idiotic, good day.

TWD_stan posted: »

i'm allowed to have an opinion, chill.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Determinant Bonnie?

• Just thought of a possible theory: What if these people they are chasing kidnapped AJ? But instead of the Stranger, who didn't seem to have a plan, they are using AJ as a bargaining chip to get Javier back, who escaped. Javier plays the Luke role trying to help the group as a whole (if there is one) and gives himself up for the baby. Any thoughts?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Hey we're the Telltale fandom, we'll over analyze the Hell out of everything.

SemiSweet posted: »

We really can't read into this all that much. Just because AJ isn't in this minute long spot doesn't mean he isn't in the season. Who's to s

• I think so too. Maybe depending on who you picked Javier joins the same community

If you're with Jane he joins Howe's

If you're alone you find a different community

If you stay at Wellington he joins Wellington

If you're with Kenny you three join a different community, maybe the same as in alone endimg

SemiSweet posted: »

We really can't read into this all that much. Just because AJ isn't in this minute long spot doesn't mean he isn't in the season. Who's to s

• I spotted 3 of these 'AB' markings in this alley. Maybe they're what Clem and javier are following? Or marking where they are going to?

enter image description here

The mark in javier's neck (and in the walker's back) is the same as the TWD logo...

I asume it's going to be a big deal.

• The quality of the models can Change Even shortly before Release. Don't worry. It's work in Progress.

dan290786 posted: »

Sorry but just no! I do not like the new look at all! The clem i know and loved looks so different i can't even relate to S1 and 2 Clem with

• edited June 2016

Saw the trailer. Clementine looks so......different now. I know hope is fading, but I am still hoping she isn't the main protagonist and that Javier is.

Edit: Okay nevermind. I hear both are the main protagonists. That works for me then.

• They both are

Saw the trailer. Clementine looks so......different now. I know hope is fading, but I am still hoping she isn't the main protagonist and that Javier is. Edit: Okay nevermind. I hear both are the main protagonists. That works for me then.

• The new Models reminds me of Things like Jurassic park or Back to the Future. I like it.

• Looks ok. Hopefully it is not buggy as all hell now.

• I love it! Funny enough, as Clem grows so does look of the game. It smoothened out with each season.

• edited June 2016

I said in another thread that I am a bit torn on her new look because she doesn't seem to have traits from her parents and her skin tone has changed again. But like I also said before, this is only a teaser and it's only a minor nit-pick in my eyes.

EDIT: typos

KCohere posted: »

Theyre doing a good job of aging her up. I like it. I just hope little AJ made it too.

• but I am still hoping she isn't the main protagonist

Lolwhat

Saw the trailer. Clementine looks so......different now. I know hope is fading, but I am still hoping she isn't the main protagonist and that Javier is. Edit: Okay nevermind. I hear both are the main protagonists. That works for me then.

• Nah, it's just a tank top.

Omid's cat posted: »

Is that a bra?

• Wheres Wellington ? Wheres Howe ? The snow ? Kenny, Jane, AJ, Edith, Patricia, Randy, Gill, Christa, Lilly, 400 Days characters... THE CHOICES DONT MAKE SENSE... No metter what happen, NOTHING CHANGE...

• I think we're all forgetting the most tragic thing in this trailer:

• Unknown, Dead, Dead, Unknown, Unknown, Unknown. Any character that was determinant is likely dead.

• Yes Clem is back, shes the only reason im even looking forward to this game. Hope we play as her instead of this other dude, or both i dont care just let me play clem again.

• Season 2 wasn't a disaster.

Please don't fuck it up please don't fuck it up, ,Telltale FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE THIS INTO ANOTHER DISASTER LIKE SEASON 2 WAS, Take

• Imagine a Wolf Among Us sequel with the new art style... [drools]

• You mean... She Who Must Not be Named?

YouTube comments and a other user here.

• True this. Remember when Rhys and Fiona had their models adjusted after the teaser of TFTBL before the final launch? Anything can happen with TellTale.

ralo229 posted: »

I'll admit, I'm a little polarized on the new look for the game, but I could just not be used to it yet. I'll adjust more than likely. I'll judge when the actual game comes out.

• i think it says JAB

I spotted 3 of these 'AB' markings in this alley. Maybe they're what Clem and javier are following? Or marking where they are going to?

• Love it.

• I don't want to play as Javier!!! :(

• Facepalm

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited June 2016

My opinion on the updated engine:

No but seriously, I'm loving it. I can see why some people find it a bit jarring at first glance, but it really isn't all that different from the previous games the more I look at it. The main difference from what I can make out is higher texture quality, and the overall graphic rendering definitely looks different. But other than that, it is most certainly the same style. I think the thing that's really off-putting for people are Clem's eyes, which have a bit too much glare in them. But other than that, it's pretty damn good.

• Those people actually exist.

but I am still hoping she isn't the main protagonist Lolwhat

• ~air guitar intensifies~

dojo32161 posted: »

Achtung, Herr Forehead.

• We'll never forget you, overused Glock.

I think we're all forgetting the most tragic thing in this trailer:

• Hope so but i don't hold much hope to be honest but we'll see

GSSalvador posted: »

The quality of the models can Change Even shortly before Release. Don't worry. It's work in Progress.

• That'd be awesome. Saving AJ could be a great narrative hook to get us invested.

Racer17 posted: »

Just thought of a possible theory: What if these people they are chasing kidnapped AJ? But instead of the Stranger, who didn't seem to have

This discussion has been closed.