TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Don't hurt Clementine though pleaseeeee :( But that was an awesome trailer :) :D

• Nope

Clemmy1 posted: »

Did kenny have a silver watch? i need to know!!! xD

• Please don't fuck it up please don't fuck it up, ,Telltale FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE THIS INTO ANOTHER DISASTER LIKE SEASON 2 WAS, Take 4 fucking months per episode if you have to in order to make the plot and characters consistent and realistic.

Don't know what to think about 2 playable characters, I want Clem in all the screentime, If we're playing as the other guy at least have us be with Clementine and not separate us from her.

• I would like to see a good ol' branding. There's actually a character in the comics who does something similar, albeit to a far more extreme level.

Maybe the tattoo isn't a tattoo, but rather, a symbol that was seared onto him? They seemed to heavily push a motif of fire at the end of the trailer, and it looks pretty close to that weird logo thing we saw on the Teaser Picture's logo.

• She's still got Lilly's hair thingies too!

Have her eyes changed? Also DAYUM! That hat has survived some shit!

• My GOODNESS twenty likes in one minute? This is the busiest thread ever!

• Yeah I wasn't a fan of 2 characters in TFTB so I doubt I'll like it here

Please don't fuck it up please don't fuck it up, ,Telltale FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT MAKE THIS INTO ANOTHER DISASTER LIKE SEASON 2 WAS, Take

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Achtung, Herr Forehead.

Crips posted: »

Clavier, then? Reminds me of Klavier from Apollo Justice Ace Attorney

• But it was done so good in Tales

Yeah I wasn't a fan of 2 characters in TFTB so I doubt I'll like it here

Reminds me of early season 2 threads.

My GOODNESS twenty likes in one minute? This is the busiest thread ever!

• i see a cobra snake :D

Karnedg2013 posted: »

W-wait... so that what at logo? It's tatoo?!!!

• edited June 2016

TWD_stan posted: »

i'm allowed to have an opinion, chill.

• Theyre doing a good job of aging her up. I like it. I just hope little AJ made it too.

Clem. I still can't breathing... SO COOL!

• But he's not Clementine. I don't like not Clementine.

dojo32161 posted: »

Please don't do this.

• Probably a missing person from their group, they must be looking for them. He's saying "Just hold on" like telling them to just wait a bit longer until they get to wherever they may be held captive. That's my guess.

hmm.. in the video he says "We must be getting close... just hold on. " What do you think he may be talking about? Getting close to where? What situation are they in that he needs to say "Just hold on"? So many questions.

• Yes.

Is that confirmed? Clementine and Javier are our player characters?

• It was alright for the story they were going for, I don't feel it will work in TWD but we will see

But it was done so good in Tales

• Oh fuck people are already shipping Clem and Javier.

• Some people here finds the graphics a bit weird ,

but for me it's that javier , i don't really like his face

He seems way too handsome for a zombie apoclaypse

And he Looks exactly like the protagonist from dead rising 3, he even has the same marks , Is it a crossover ?

enter image description here

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Clementine is all I need. I wonder if they're going to tell us what happened to her during the jump right away, or drag it out. She obviously went through a hell of a lot. But also there's what's going on right now, which is mighty interesting. They seem like detectives in the clip.

• Back to the old days!!

My GOODNESS twenty likes in one minute? This is the busiest thread ever!

• I worked so well on a comedic level. I wonder how it can work in this dark, gritty type of atmosphere?

But it was done so good in Tales

• Good ol' Nick. Good times. Good times.

alikir34 posted: »

Some people here finds the graphics a bit weird , but for me it's that javier , i don't really like his face He seems way too handsome

• Where? Seriously?

Oh fuck people are already shipping Clem and Javier.

• I like the walker and environment looks but am not the biggest fan of Clem's new look. However, I will say give it a chance. Job did say the game will be premiering in the fall. It this clip is not actual gameplay but rather something they put together for IGN, then the models maybe unfinished. I noticed this in the teaser with TFTBL; Rhys and Fiona both had model changes and adjustments between the teaser and the games launch. I hope they adjust Clem's look a little bit, not so much to look exactly like her old self but to look more like a natural progression with callbacks to her parent's looks (this is the second time Clem's skin complexion had changed -_-). TellTale could adjust things based off of fan feedback. Then again, I didn't like *TWAU*'s art style, but the story was so good that it grew on me. This is all speculation by the way. Just thought I would add to it.

TWD_stan posted: »

I don't like the new look

• I hope people doing that trip down the stairs.

• Looks great, thank god they didn't go with just Clem again. That would have been repetitive

Really excited for this. Seems like they updated their engine too!

That's a pretty narrow minded way of thinking.

bossmanham posted: »

But he's not Clementine. I don't like not Clementine.

• YouTube comments and a other user here.

Where? Seriously?

• We really can't read into this all that much. Just because AJ isn't in this minute long spot doesn't mean he isn't in the season. Who's to say that Clementine and Javier are on their own here too? Somebody could have fell behind with AJ until it was safe for them to come forward. For all we know Kenny or Jane could be back there with him while the other two clear the path. Way too many variables right now.

• Oh my god, what is the world coming to?

Oh god... we have a new Cluke...

• She will lose her finger :(

Don't hurt Clementine though pleaseeeee But that was an awesome trailer

• Look who's back again!

enter image description here

trailer here! enter link description here

• Sorry but just no! I do not like the new look at all! The clem i know and loved looks so different i can't even relate to S1 and 2 Clem with this look. It looks improved and great and all and i will give the game a chance but im not liking what i've seen so far and very disappointed that it seems like our end of season 2 choices won't matter at all despite the fact they said back in 2014 they would

• At least Clementine is there.

bossmanham posted: »

But he's not Clementine. I don't like not Clementine.

• What do you guys think of the upgraded engine?

http://i.imgur.com/xy5zENc.png

http://i.imgur.com/P8kUu8V.png

http://i.imgur.com/wFcjvaN.png

• She's always had hazel eyes.

Have her eyes changed? Also DAYUM! That hat has survived some shit!

This discussion has been closed.