Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

As fans of enterainment ,we often find ourselves faceing the end of time or humanity. There are far too many examples to even begin to list here. But the question at hand is as follows: Aliens, man,or beast will destroy earth. There can be no victory. You know the day and exact time left. How would you spend it? Have fun...try to be "civil" dragonfire out! :)

Comments

• I would spend it with friends and family doing the things I love.

• Live each day as if it were my last, with my friends and family.

• Travel the world with the people I love.

• edited July 2016

I would hang myself.

• Playing The Walking Dead...

Just kidding, I would spend my last days with my family

• How would you spend it?

Get drunk and sleep

• My response = freelancepolicefan's post.....

papai46 posted: »

I would hang myself.

• Hmm... so no changes from the norm then? Jk As for me,were I to take said route no sleeping.

How would you spend it? Get drunk and sleep

• edited July 2016

[removed]

I would hang myself.

• So what would dragonfire do? As a general rule I've always tried to spend time with friends and family anyway. This would be no different. But I have always loved that line from Young Guns II, "I shall finish the game". I'm an eternal optimist, so I'd need to see it all end. I'd throw a party, enviting anyone who would come. At the party, no crying would be allowed till the final hour! I suppose it would be a kegar,because why not? And during the final minute I would say my good byes and flip off the incoming "doom"!

• Make some killer pancakes.

• Go do a lot of shit that could potentially get me killed, get the shit beaten out of me or get me thrown in prison.

• Priorities af

Poogers555 posted: »

Make some killer pancakes.

• edited July 2016

In a case it's something you can physically survive then...

I would likely go "hermit" to survive and then maybe some green being comes and tells me to seize the power in the "new world."

Humanity would have ME as their GLORIOUS new leader.

This of course if you mean by end of the world as series like Fallout and Mad Max makes it out to be. Something the society still can recover from.

• Wanna hang out?

I would hang myself.

• Tell everyone who am I. Post dank memes online.

• Asking anyone and everyone if they'd sleep with me. Specifically a couple people I have in mind if such an event occurs.

enter image description here

• How would beasts destroy the Earth? Rise up Animal Farm style and take over?

• Well maybe an Umbrella Corp type thing. But think to about it your way,perhaps the animal kingdom has simply had enough. Animal farm theroy approved! :)

KCohere posted: »

How would beasts destroy the Earth? Rise up Animal Farm style and take over?

• Hang in there bro.

I would hang myself.

• I would kiss the shit out of my crush.

• Sexual assault?

I mean...it is the end of the world I guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

xfuriouss posted: »

I would kiss the shit out of my crush.

• Find a perfect last place...perhaps a wooded hill with a great view of a sunrise, my friends at my side, watching one last perfect sunrise.

• Haha, u 2 r so funni xD

Hang in there bro.

• So, nothing changes?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Tell everyone who am I. Post dank memes online.

• Seriously now. I would ask if that one single lesbian girl i know would like to forget her sexuality and sleep with me, if not i would just spend my time furiously masturbating.

• I'd find a way to Area 51 and ask them to get in.

• I won't give you an upvote this time, so no.

So, nothing changes?

• [removed]

• Cats would grow thumbs.

KCohere posted: »

How would beasts destroy the Earth? Rise up Animal Farm style and take over?

• so... we found the vegan?

• edited July 2016

Mmm mmmm. Love me some good chicken, especially when they carve out the breast of the deceased creature and I cook it up for dinner. So tasty.
    Legs are pretty good too, I've probably eaten at least 1000 chicken legs in my life, that's 500 dead chickens, no regrets though, what else will I put mayonnaise on?

Just an FYI though...a decapitated chicken is most certainly dead, the reason they run around is due to nerve spasms that fire off when not connected to the brain. I've had fish do this more than half an hour later since their version of their spinal cord is severed.

• I thought those posts were jokes, but damn.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

so... we found the vegan?

• Can it come quicker?

• did I ever say I was vegan?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

so... we found the vegan?

• No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit.

Shame on you for fishing as well. Stop stealing other animals' food and only catching them for the fun of it, that's sick and cruel.

1000 chicken legs? acne and obesity come with the package too? I assume they were fried.

Chilled posted: »

Mmm mmmm. Love me some good chicken, especially when they carve out the breast of the deceased creature and I cook it up for dinner. So tast

• Mmmm... Chicken tenders.....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.