Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

Comments

• OMG YOUR ABUSING HUMANS WITH YOUR ACESS TO THE FUCKING INTERNET, STOP BEING RUDE AND CALLING OTHERS NAMES. THAT JUST MAKES YOU A HEALTHY VEGAN BULLY!!

fancies posted: »

Humans are cruel, selfish and horrible people. Chickens are abused, neglected, innocent creatures. I prefer the latter. And sorry to say,

• [removed]

papai46 posted: »

Thanks for derailing the thread.

• [removed]

Can it come quicker?

• Stalking your profile? Lmao, i don't give a flying fuck about i'm just responding because you posted here and felt like replying, i'm not following you around the forum. Get a grip mate.

I'm not a feminist, actually. Because most feminists believe that women should get extra rights, which is BS to me. Lots of them are transph

• edited August 2016

I'd say chickens are beyond the average human's intelligence.

enter image description here

Cattle were made so they could live. Except they can't peacefully do that with humans existing for the same reason, only we have to kill our

• My point is that humans are sadistic, not that I'm vegan.

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

OMG YOUR ABUSING HUMANS WITH YOUR ACESS TO THE FUCKING INTERNET, STOP BEING RUDE AND CALLING OTHERS NAMES. THAT JUST MAKES YOU A HEALTHY VEGAN BULLY!!

• Ahem, you don't even know if I'm a she. Don't joke about a menstrual cycle.

• Sexist? You don't even know if I'm female. Lol.

• That's not the point!

I'm saying that humans' sadistic and cruel nature will trigger the ending of the world. Human slavery and animal agriculture are among the biggest key components to world destruction.

Fancies... Some of us do exercises and eat a healthy diet with vegetables and meat. So we live longer it has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!!!! You don't need to be Rudy and edgy because we don't share your beliefs.

• edited August 2016

[removed]

I'd say chickens are beyond the average human's intelligence.

• like we were MADE TO BE.

Thing is, we're not.

Terms like omnivore, herbivore and carnivore are not based on our natural classification, which is being an herbivore. It's based on a diet.

• edited August 2016

You just proved my other point that we are unlike omnivores.

Oh, also, humans aren't necessarily fruit eaters, in fact most of our diet should consist of carbs. The starches, corn, rice, potatoes, bread, and others.

like we were MADE TO BE. Thing is, we're not.

• Flat canines, flat molars, not suitable for killing.

... Explain why we have canines then... We are omnivores, hence why we as humans also have molars. I don't agree about how we treat the anim

• edited August 2016

[removed]

And we give them the best life possible, it's better than getting devoured by predators and going extinct. Oh yes us humans are so bad, s

• Flagged as offensive, this is not the place to post this.

• You should know what you're eating.

Flagged as offensive, this is not the place to post this.

• But your abusing us because we are " sadistic"

My point is that humans are sadistic, not that I'm vegan.

• Your saying that yes, but the end of the world isn't here yet and not all of us are loike that, your just using that to justify being a bully. I understand some people are completely cruel, but not all of us are like that.

That's not the point! I'm saying that humans' sadistic and cruel nature will trigger the ending of the world. Human slavery and animal agriculture are among the biggest key components to world destruction.

• True but I am a genius, and considering your other post you are either a guy who is concerned with female rights, or a gal who is concerned with female rights. ( The last options more likely)

Ahem, you don't even know if I'm a she. Don't joke about a menstrual cycle.

• Yes indeed, we were designed to eat plants, but not exclusively. We can eat both plants and meat. An interesting article here.

plants don't feel pain, no central nervous system = no pain,

Dayum, that's some hardcore math, fancies. I hadn't even said anything about the so obvious nervous system and the way plants feel pain and other things.

you are ignorance at its finest.

Bad insults must be your hobby, no?

Because humans were designed to eat plants? I can't change that. Besides, plants don't feel pain, no central nervous system = no pain, you are ignorance at its finest.

• You posted one picture of one cow.

• Why are chicken intelligent?

Hard mode : don't compare them with humans

• Plot twist: I was born a male.

True but I am a genius, and considering your other post you are either a guy who is concerned with female rights, or a gal who is concerned with female rights. ( The last options more likely)

• They have great memories, can infer and solve problems, and think before they act.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why are chicken intelligent? Hard mode : don't compare them with humans

• tbh, he doesn't actually care he just said that to piss you off.

Plot twist: I was born a male.

• edited August 2016

DONT WORRY THEY'RE PREOCCUPIED WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOW! IM SETTING UP THE BARRICADES!

GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU CAN!

• Plot twist : Bearzz is a female

tbh, he doesn't actually care he just said that to piss you off.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I thought this thread was about discussing the end of the world, not causing it

Let's try dialing things back a bit, alright?

• Shit, might as well.

Sarangholic posted: »

Asking anyone and everyone if they'd sleep with me. Specifically a couple people I have in mind if such an event occurs.

• Aww it was getting interesting...

Btw Good luck on your new Mod-hood, you're gonna need it. XP

Deltino posted: »

I thought this thread was about discussing the end of the world, not causing it Let's try dialing things back a bit, alright?

• Eggs will also give you heart disease if eaten regularly.

Uh, source? Eggs are probably one of the healthiest foods you could possibly eat. They're full of Omega 3 and Vitamin B-12 which are important for brain development and have sources of good cholesterol, which actually helps LOWER your risk of heart disease.

And fish? Well, fish is also great for brain development because of its high source of Omega 3 (one of the main reasons people take fish oil pills on a daily basis). It's also highly recommended for consumption by pregnant women because it's rich in protein and have good nutrients for the baby.

You obviously don't have a clue about proper nutrition. Being a vegan is fine and dandy if that's your thing, but spreading misinformation about animal products because some people don't agree with your diet is awful. The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with eating eggs that are free range, and small fish like salmon and tuna are fine to eat, as they aren't high in mercury like some larger fish are.

Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely

• Interesting? That was some of the stupidest shit I've ever read during my two year tenure on this site.

Aww it was getting interesting... Btw Good luck on your new Mod-hood, you're gonna need it. XP

• I will spend my life on begin a hardworking parent...if I can, I guess.

• That's what made it so entertaining to watch. :D

Interesting? That was some of the stupidest shit I've ever read during my two year tenure on this site.

• [removed]

NoGoingBack posted: »

Eggs will also give you heart disease if eaten regularly. Uh, source? Eggs are probably one of the healthiest foods you could possib

• How people get corn:
    http://m.imgur.com/LzSK7P5
    How people get eggs:
    http://m.imgur.com/qeeYlC6 (this is NOT graphic)

• My chickens are free range.

How people get corn: http://m.imgur.com/LzSK7P5 How people get eggs: http://m.imgur.com/qeeYlC6 (this is NOT graphic)

• For me, it's utterly depressing.

That's what made it so entertaining to watch.

• You obviously didn't read the article I posted.

You can torture and abuse animals all you want

Free range isn't torture. The chickens live happy, long lives in farms and are killed quickly and painlessly when their time comes. Anywho, I don't care enough about this to continue arguing, just wanted to debunk your myths about eggs and fish being bad for you. Have a good day.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.