Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

Comments

• Does this guy look like he's in pain or being tortured?

enter image description here

• Free range chicken:

enter image description here

Can't stand to see it? Don't eat it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

My chickens are free range.

• edited August 2016

Thats a rooster. They don't usually keep roosters unless used for breeding. Hens are the ones that are kept usually. Most male chicks are crushed at birth.

Does this guy look like he's in pain or being tortured?

• [removed]

NoGoingBack posted: »

You obviously didn't read the article I posted. You can torture and abuse animals all you want Free range isn't torture. The c

• Oh, a meme written in Comic Sans. Thank you for your input.

• The point isn't how cringe-worthy Comic Sans and Papyrus are, the point is the picture.

NoGoingBack posted: »

Oh, a meme written in Comic Sans. Thank you for your input.

• Also, that is not a farm.

Does this guy look like he's in pain or being tortured?

• Sorry for overwhelingly late reply, once again thx for your replies:) First let me clear the air in here! This is not exactly the conversation I wanted to have on this thread. I mostly created it as a fun gaff. "What would you do in earths final moments?". But I blame myself for leaveing the fourm unmanned.(Even when I'm on here) It's not my intention to attack anyones belief on this forum. Nor do I wish for others to do it for me! I went along when I should have redirected the convo back to center. Thought I had done so, but just reread my comments and cringed:(. I'm sorry @fancies if you have felt harrased for your beliefs. And to anyone who has plz stop. Appoligize and get back to the "civil" I don't want to end this forum because a few of us have lost our manners:(

fancies posted: »

Meat is far more expensive than plant-based, healthier foods.

• Thx Deltino,came back from work today and I was like, oops. Just all off the rails! Thank you for trying to steer it back! :) #highjacked

Deltino posted: »

I thought this thread was about discussing the end of the world, not causing it Let's try dialing things back a bit, alright?

• ah ha! to the pire! light the oil!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

DONT WORRY THEY'RE PREOCCUPIED WITH SOMEONE ELSE NOW! IM SETTING UP THE BARRICADES!

• Because they don't cross the road

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why are chicken intelligent? Hard mode : don't compare them with humans

• oh look, vegans hating meat eaters, insulting normal people and common sense # education, and telling others not to eat meat, how quaint.

I will celebrate this with a nice large Hungarian dish of paprika spiced potatoes and blood sausages and chicken soup as dinner.

Terms like omnivore, herbivore and carnivore are not based on our natural classification, which is being an herbivore. It's based on a diet.

• I guess it's no use to argue with reasoning here, I just read the whole debate and I had to double facepalm

papai46 posted: »

like we were MADE TO BE. Thing is, we're not.

• actually human cannibalism is still a thing in some places on Earth

your claims fail one after another

ps: also cats and dogs can be eaten, and are still eaten, not just in China but also in Europe, etc

Not entirely true. Some species do. We are just among the ones who don't. Why is it okay to kill a cow for meat, but abusing a dog or cat and killing it for meat is considered cruel? They're both equally cruel.

• totally

Thanks for derailing the thread.

• seconded

Interesting? That was some of the stupidest shit I've ever read during my two year tenure on this site.

• the power of wordzzz

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I don't suggest anyone reading this in a literal way.

• I never fucking said I bought free range. The chickens I own and raise and sell the eggs of are free range.

Free range chicken: Can't stand to see it? Don't eat it.

• It is, it's just small because we keep small birds such as bantam chickens and quails there.

Also, that is not a farm.

• stop trying to argue with this thing

I never fucking said I bought free range. The chickens I own and raise and sell the eggs of are free range.

• edited August 2016

Well not necessarily, it'd be hypocritical if they said eating meat is immoral but they do it, but that meat production has a big carbon footprint is basically fact, not opinion

If you're not then you're a hypocrite.

• [removed]

joriandrake posted: »

oh look, vegans hating meat eaters, insulting normal people and common sense # education, and telling others not to eat meat, how quaint.

• Do you kill the chickens?

It is, it's just small because we keep small birds such as bantam chickens and quails there.

• [removed]

stop trying to argue with this thing

• I'm talking about the modernized human, not backwards humans who do crazy things.

And I know that they are eaten, but in a western culture it's considered cruel to eat a dog, but we can rape cows and kill them for milk and beef and think it's totally fine?

actually human cannibalism is still a thing in some places on Earth your claims fail one after another ps: also cats and dogs can be eaten, and are still eaten, not just in China but also in Europe, etc

• No, I say both are fine, these animals wouldn't even exist in their current form if not for humans breeding them for living and dying in servitude to us. Giving their meat, skin, blood, life & death for us is why they exist.

The very cadavers which they leave behind and remain unused serve as fertilizer of the soil as well, of which corpses the plants that grow are eaten or used by humans once again.

I'm talking about the modernized human, not backwards humans who do crazy things. And I know that they are eaten, but in a western cultur

• And I know that they are eaten, but in a western culture it's considered cruel to eat a dog, but we can rape cows and kill them for milk and beef and think it's totally.

Dog is a fairly common meal in many countries, people think it's cruel because they are commonly household pets, people don't usually have cows as pets, they are a bit big for your average yard.
    Rape? lol

I'm talking about the modernized human, not backwards humans who do crazy things. And I know that they are eaten, but in a western cultur

• [removed]

You just proved my other point that we are unlike omnivores. Oh, also, humans aren't necessarily fruit eaters, in fact most of our diet should consist of carbs. The starches, corn, rice, potatoes, bread, and others.

• Not gonna lie, that sounds amazing.

oh look, vegans hating meat eaters, insulting normal people and common sense # education, and telling others not to eat meat, how quaint.

• He isn't talking to you.

Sexist? You don't even know if I'm female. Lol.

• No, we're not a slaughterhouse we only sell the eggs.

Do you kill the chickens?

• Yes, a cow cannot produce milk unless they rape it.

Chilled posted: »

And I know that they are eaten, but in a western culture it's considered cruel to eat a dog, but we can rape cows and kill them for milk and

• Then your farm isn't what I'm talking about.

No, we're not a slaughterhouse we only sell the eggs.

• Nor was I talking to you.

He isn't talking to you.

• [removed]

Plot twist: I was born a male.

• Now that's just plain rude.

stop trying to argue with this thing

• ? Flawed logic? What are you talking about?

• You said you were born a male, not that you are a male.

? Flawed logic? What are you talking about?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.