Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

12346»

Comments

• might be tastier than killer tomatoes

Poogers555 posted: »

Make some killer pancakes.

• edited August 2016

I don't see how that's bad. Are you for inequality? If you're in America, get out you Nigerian.

Okay, enough of this
    Your comments got from silly to flaming, trolling, insulting, and now racist
    Anyone can read your comments in this thread to see for themselves.

I summon thee @Deltino @InGen_Nate_Kenny

• Underdeveloped countries have nothing to do with race. White people can be as equally backwards thinking.

(see: Adolf Hitler)

joriandrake posted: »

I don't see how that's bad. Are you for inequality? If you're in America, get out you Nigerian. Okay, enough of this Your comments

• ....and your point is?

You said you were born a male, not that you are a male.

• Kissing only? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

xfuriouss posted: »

I would kiss the shit out of my crush.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

I will obviously spending my time watching this thread, making sure it doesn't get derailed talking about chicken. If you want to discuss all of that I invite you to make your own thread. Open warning people.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

How does a thread about the end of the world turn into a 155 comment argument about chicken anyways

After reading all of that, I think I am legitimately awaiting the end of the world

I will obviously spending my time watching this thread, making sure it doesn't get derailed talking about chicken. If you want to discuss all of that I invite you to make your own thread. Open warning people.

• I'll get the bunker and you bring Sweet Sue's Canned Whole Chicken.

Deltino posted: »

How does a thread about the end of the world turn into a 155 comment argument about chicken anyways After reading all of that, I think I am legitimately awaiting the end of the world

• How does a thread about the end of the world turn into a 155 comment argument about chicken anyways

Vegans

How does a thread about the end of the world turn into a 155 comment argument about chicken anyways After reading all of that, I think I am legitimately awaiting the end of the world

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2016

Don't even mention that eldritch abomination

If I was stuck in a bunker, and that thing was plopped down on a plate in front of me, I'd beat myself to death with the plate

dojo32161 posted: »

I'll get the bunker and you bring Sweet Sue's Canned Whole Chicken.

• enter image description here

Kissing only? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Crazy vegans*

I wouldn't say every vegan is as horrible as that one.

How does a thread about the end of the world turn into a 155 comment argument about chicken anyways Vegans

• edited August 2016

Thanks folks for cleaning up the thread

I repost Deltino's comment

Yeah, I gave a warning earlier to take it down a notch, so let me make it clear once more:
    This needs to stop
    If this keeps up, I'll start sending posts on a trip to Belize, if you catch my drift.

• It has meat in it, it can't be bad

Don't even mention that eldritch abomination If I was stuck in a bunker, and that thing was plopped down on a plate in front of me, I'd beat myself to death with the plate

• Oh this is just the beginning ;) ;) ;)

Kissing only? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Nooooo I can't get my chicken dreams anymore :'(

• Yeah,it got...stupid, honestly thought they would have stopped well sooner. It's one of the longest arguments I've seen on my threads. And Its not really on topic! My comments didn't help. Just fed the "hype"train. Thx again, if it gets going too bad again,you can close it. No hard feelings. So I'll say it again,this is a What if thread not a its your fault thread! Thanking everyone in advance,dragonfire out.

• Cheyenne Mountain

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I'd find a way to Area 51 and ask them to get in.

• well, for me after reporting all the shit, summoning the mods with additional mentions worked

Yeah,it got...stupid, honestly thought they would have stopped well sooner. It's one of the longest arguments I've seen on my threads. And

• well, plot twist I'm Vegan Gains

Crazy vegans* I wouldn't say every vegan is as horrible as that one.

• lmao this thread almost died

fancies posted: »

well, plot twist I'm Vegan Gains

• I would steal a rocket and fly to space where I'd be safe from the destruction of Earth.

• But then you'll have a The Martian type problem. Nice thought though!

Super1710 posted: »

I would steal a rocket and fly to space where I'd be safe from the destruction of Earth.

• I think your ban was a little too short.

well, plot twist I'm Vegan Gains

• think so?

I think your ban was a little too short.

1. Perhaps,but time was served debt has been payed. Besides 155 comments is great for a thread,they just should have been on topic! As well as a lot less personal. That goes for everyone who fanned the flames! Debate is fine till it becomes an insult fest! @fancies welcome back, just stay on topic plz if you want to continue the agrument here i'm sorry not on this thread. However due to how active the thread got on the subject I will create a thread and call it food fight:#chickendreams where you may continue your disscusion,no more vegan gaines here plz!

I think your ban was a little too short.

• that was a joke. I'm done anyway

* Perhaps,but time was served debt has been payed. Besides 155 comments is great for a thread,they just should have been on topic! As well

• k,really made the thread though....every topic is important,opposeing views as well. Thought some may enjoy it! Any thoughts on the end of the world not food related? How would you spend those last hours?

that was a joke. I'm done anyway

• edited August 2016

I'd spend them with my dogs.

k,really made the thread though....every topic is important,opposeing views as well. Thought some may enjoy it! Any thoughts on the end of the world not food related? How would you spend those last hours?

• So you not actually a vegan?

that was a joke. I'm done anyway

• duh? I was just kidding about being the mentally unstable vegan gains

So you not actually a vegan?

• So you dont have enough opinions of your own to contribute instead you decide to play the role of a militant asshole and derail a thread for shits and giggles? Refreshing your feed replying to comments coming back again and again over a couple of days, googling shitty articles to post over here all to play the role of someone no one wants around. Wow what a fulfilling way to spend your time and what a charming sense of humour you have.

duh? I was just kidding about being the mentally unstable vegan gains

• facepalm

no. that wasn't my motive.

So you dont have enough opinions of your own to contribute instead you decide to play the role of a militant asshole and derail a thread for

• Ahh the good ole days lol

• edited September 2018

I'm glad I never found this thread. I would have been served on a platter within a minute.

@lupinb0y, I don't know if I can look at you the same way again...
    jk

• Play Batman season 1 and season 2 and hope for a season 3 in the afterlife

• Lol I remember this thread.

Plot twist! I'm vegan now, seriously. It's been about 18 months now

• Lol is this the thread with the asshole vegan? Good times.

Man, staring at your icon really makes me hungry for some chicken nuggets.

AChicken posted: »

I'm glad I never found this thread. I would have been served on a platter within a minute. @lupinb0y, I don't know if I can look at you the same way again... . . . . jk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.