Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

Comments

• edited August 2016

No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit.

Yes and they die, killing them inhumanely is against the law and punishable, most farmers raise and kill their chickens humanely.

Shame on you for fishing as well. Stop stealing other animals' food and only catching them for the fun of it, that's sick and cruel.

No, I eat what I catch and if it's too small it goes back in the water and lives a happy life until the next fisherman catches it, or a bigger fish. It is pretty fun though, not going to lie.

1000 chicken legs? acne and obesity come with the package too? I assume they were fried.

I said over my entire life, it's not much. Yeah, some fried here and there, most of the time we just get a cooked chook in a bag down the local supermarket, easy and feeds the whole family. Creamy pasta salad on the side, maybe some lettuce and tomato, and mayonnaise to top it off. Absolutely scrumptious.

Stop attempting to spread your veganism/vegetarianism onto others please.

fancies posted: »

No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit. Shame on you for fishing as well. Stop stealing other animals' food a

• Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely unnatural amount. They live in cages smaller than the size of them. Any male chicks born immediately go to the crusher. Eggs will also give you heart disease if eaten regularly.

And getting chicken from them is no different. Antibiotics, tiny cages, decapitation, and then sold.

Drinking milk is also selfish and cruel. That's the baby calfs' milk, not a grownup's milk. Their milk is way too fattening. Whole milk is natural milk, which is unhealthy.

And taking a fish out of its natural habitat for eating is also cruel. You don't need fish, and you really shouldn't be eating fish, it's unhealthy for you. What if I stole someone's child and cooked it, because that's "humane?" It's no worse than what you do.

Chilled posted: »

No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit. Yes and they die, killing them inhumanely is against the law and

• Mmmmm....heart disease and premature death...what a treat lol

lupinb0y posted: »

Mmmm... Chicken tenders.....

• [removed]

Chilled posted: »

No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit. Yes and they die, killing them inhumanely is against the law and

• If you're not then you're a hypocrite.

did I ever say I was vegan?

• but I am. I just never mentioned it.

If you're not then you're a hypocrite.

• We survived july30th, now lets see

• But i'd rather get caught in middle of Z apocolypse ;)

• It's better to sleep.

How would you spend it? Get drunk and sleep

• Plot twist.

but I am. I just never mentioned it.

• It was pretty obvious.

but I am. I just never mentioned it.

• but I never mentioned it, did I? ah careful here, this isn't about showing people how cool I am because I'm vegan, or about being a rainbow hippie

It was pretty obvious.

• Hi, not a vegan here. But I must say there are better ways to make your arguement. Although I agree with your stats(look them up on your own ppl). Some of us are forced by lack of funds to eat a diet we might not otherwise eat! But the facts are what they are the world's food supply is getting harder to keep ahead of demand! I live in the internet popular state of Indiana(please don't bomb us world!). And between Soybean production increases(lead largerly recently by demand created by vegitarian and vegan consumerism) the last of the wetland areas of this state have been turned in to soy fields. While a certain percent of the wetlands have been made into an interstate system for delivering said soy and other goods. No person is completely blame less when it comes to the state of this world. Consumer culture is the problem, don't get me started on the server farms we are useing to have this debate. #weallliveinglasshouses

Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely

• No one said you mentioned it, did we?

but I never mentioned it, did I? ah careful here, this isn't about showing people how cool I am because I'm vegan, or about being a rainbow hippie

• I don't suggest anyone reading this in a literal way.

xfuriouss posted: »

I would kiss the shit out of my crush.

• So, how are you gonna thank them at the end of the world?

• Well, we are animals too.

No, I meant while still alive, fully conscious, their neck is slit. Shame on you for fishing as well. Stop stealing other animals' food a

• It's called food chain, no?

Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely

• Meat is far more expensive than plant-based, healthier foods.

Hi, not a vegan here. But I must say there are better ways to make your arguement. Although I agree with your stats(look them up on your

• [removed]

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It's called food chain, no?

• Well, we are herbivores by nature too!

Well, we are animals too.

• edited August 2016

Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely unnatural amount. They live in cages smaller than the size of them. Any male chicks born immediately go to the crusher. Eggs will also give you heart disease if eaten regularly.

They are chickens, they are a by-product of human intervention, they are born to be eaten, and they are stupid. I doubt a chicken complains about the size of its cage. I don't know the full story of 'male chicks' so I won't comment, don't know where you got the info about eggs, they are full of nutrients and do more good for your heart and body than bad.

Drinking milk is also selfish and cruel. That's the baby calfs' milk, not a grownup's milk. Their milk is way too fattening. Whole milk is natural milk, which is unhealthy.

Again, cattle are a product of humans. I'm sure the calves are fed properly so they can grow up to produce milk like their mothers, they are fine. This comment just solidified you're a vegan even though you disregarded it earlier.

And taking a fish out of its natural habitat for eating is also cruel. You don't need fish, and you really shouldn't be eating fish, it's unhealthy for you. What if I stole someone's child and cooked it, because that's "humane?" It's no worse than what you do.

Cruel? It's life, I eat a balanced diet to remain healthy and fish is part of that?
    Unhealthy? Hahaha, ask the Japanese, they have the longest life expectancy of all countries and Japan is built on fish and its industry.

• Humans are classic examples of omnivores in all relevant anatomical traits. There is no basis in anatomy or physiology for the assumption that humans are pre-adapted to the vegetarian diet. For that reason, the best arguments in support of a meat-free diet remain ecological, ethical, and health concerns.

Well, we are herbivores by nature too!

• edited August 2016

Accidental reply

• I'm eating a steak while reading this.

• I ate two steaks while reading this.

• TOO MUCH STEAK

I ate two steaks while reading this.

• I know right? Look at these babies :D

Mmmmm....heart disease and premature death...what a treat lol

• Oh no water is used to make nasty foul beef for dirty slobby monster carnivores, what a shock I thought beef was fed on recycled plastic and homophobic thoughts, whoops. /s

I have a feeling you haven't long been off meat usually the most vocal have guilt issues, you will be eating normally(meat and dairy) within a year tops

• I...why...

I don't suggest anyone reading this in a literal way.

• You didn't need to, it was very obvious.

but I never mentioned it, did I? ah careful here, this isn't about showing people how cool I am because I'm vegan, or about being a rainbow hippie

• Humans ate anything to survive in prehistoric times, women collected food while men hunted for it. We're omnivores.

• Yo now I'm hungry.

lupinb0y posted: »

I know right? Look at these babies

• [removed]

Humans ate anything to survive in prehistoric times, women collected food while men hunted for it. We're omnivores.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.