Patiently Awaiting the End of the World.

Comments

• [removed]

Oh no water is used to make nasty foul beef for dirty slobby monster carnivores, what a shock I thought beef was fed on recycled plastic an

• [removed]

Chilled posted: »

Excuse me, the chickens are NOT raised humanely. For getting eggs from them, the hens are pumped with antibiotics to reproduce an extremely

• [removed]

lupinb0y posted: »

I know right? Look at these babies

• [removed]

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

So, how are you gonna thank them at the end of the world?

• edited August 2016

Can you even read? I said prehistoric times, women did NOT hunt. It's not a stereotype, it's a cold hard fact.

You are still an omnivore, you just choose to only eat plants. You can't change your consumption classification. Your body is physiologically adapted to eat meat AND plants. Herbivores and carnivores do not have a choice, they are either adapted to only eat meat or only eat plants.

You can eat raw fish without much repercussions, it'll offer a bit more nutrients than a cooked one. Undercooked meat isn't lethal either, it just carries bacteria and diseases, I don't remember any of those diseases being sudden death syndrome.

• I wonder how that would taste, probably like chicken.

• edited August 2016

Because that's cannibalism. Animals don't eat their own species, neither do we.

• edited September 2021
  • edited August 2016

Why not eat some fried human? It'll go great with your sadism

I simply cannot relate to people who put chickens on the same level as those they eat, sleep and communicate with.

• edited August 2016

EDIT: wtf triple sisters

• Was your reply supposed to be insulting or sarcastic, because you failed smoothly?

For real, what do you want every living being to eat on Earth? Rocks? Air?

• edited August 2016

EDIT : triple sisters

• May your pure imagination rest in peace. Amen.

I...why...

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

May your pure imagination rest in peace. Amen.

• Thanks. It boosts my non-existing confidence.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• If they eat the homophobia there will be less in the world, and undoubtedly homophobia will always exist so its a way to dispose of it.

• Feminist, vegan, genderqueer. There we go, we became Tumblr guys.

• GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU CAN!

what

• edited August 2016

Thanks for derailing the thread.

• It tastes sort of like pork actually.

I wonder how that would taste, probably like chicken.

• Even better.

TheFurryOne posted: »

It tastes sort of like pork actually.

• How do you kno-

TheFurryOne posted: »

It tastes sort of like pork actually.

• Why not eat some fried human?

Maybe with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

• enter image description here

How do you kno- ...

• Humans are cruel, selfish and horrible people. Chickens are abused, neglected, innocent creatures. I prefer the latter.

And sorry to say, but you're abusing humans if you have access to the Internet. There's no way to live life without human exploitation, my vegan food, my clothes all came from exploited and underpaid workers. It's why humans are so sick and cruel, other than being homophobic, racist, abusive to animals, sexist and transphobic.

Why not eat some fried human? It'll go great with your sadism I simply cannot relate to people who put chickens on the same level as those they eat, sleep and communicate with.

• Not entirely true. Some species do. We are just among the ones who don't.

Why is it okay to kill a cow for meat, but abusing a dog or cat and killing it for meat is considered cruel? They're both equally cruel.

Because that's cannibalism. Animals don't eat their own species, neither do we.

• Because humans were designed to eat plants? I can't change that.

Besides, plants don't feel pain, no central nervous system = no pain, you are ignorance at its finest.

Well, plants are living beings too, what gives you the right to eat them!?!?11

• edited August 2016

I'm not a feminist, actually. Because most feminists believe that women should get extra rights, which is BS to me. Lots of them are transphobic, as well.

Living a cruelty free life is in no way connected to a blog site I don't even use. Nor is my gender identity.

Your generalizations are false and immature. Also, will you stop stalking my profile?

papai46 posted: »

Feminist, vegan, genderqueer. There we go, we became Tumblr guys.

• Cows literally have no other use, just as Chilled's comment said, if cattle farming was banned they would just die out. Dogs and cats are specifically bred to be pets, obviously people feel more empathy for them than an animal that purely exists for consumption.

fancies posted: »

Not entirely true. Some species do. We are just among the ones who don't. Why is it okay to kill a cow for meat, but abusing a dog or cat and killing it for meat is considered cruel? They're both equally cruel.

• Terms like omnivore, herbivore and carnivore are not based on our natural classification, which is being an herbivore. It's based on a diet.

It's true, you ARE an omnivore if you eat meat, dairy or eggs. But I don't. Therefore I am herbivorous, like we were MADE TO BE.

Plants are much more nutritious for humans.

RAW meat contains bacteria and disease that isn't harmful to other species.

Our bodies are adapted to eat PLANTS. People started eating meat after seeing other species do it. The first humans died in attempt to eat that meat, either from poison or failure to kill it, due to us being slow and weak. That's when they realized processing meat gets rid of harmful nutrients in it, and that tools that cause pain in the animal kills it. Unfortunately, processing meat doesn't get rid of high saturated fat content and cholesterol that cause heart disease. Even the US president of cardiology is a vegan himself.

Cholesterol cannot be found in any plant foods, so I consume 0mg of cholesterol. :)

Can you even read? I said prehistoric times, women did NOT hunt. It's not a stereotype, it's a cold hard fact. You are still an omnivore,

• Cattle are just other animals doing the same thing humans are doing: TRYING TO LIVE A LIFE. Except humans, with their sadistic ways, took their freedom away and started enslavening them for unhealthy food.

Humans are cruel and horrible beings; like it or not. We don't just abuse animals, we also abuse humans. The devices were using were made by underpaid workers in China. The clothes we're wearing were made by slaves in Bangladesh. Humans are the animals that are responsible for most human deaths. We go to war with our kind, we torture our kind, we discriminate our time. People murder homosexuals just because they're close minded assholes that are homophobic. We enslaven our OWN kind. We destroy our planet, as well. Sorry, not OUR planet, EVERY OTHER ANIMAL'S PLANET TOO. Everything that animals go through due to human activity are horrendous. A species just went extinct a minute ago. And another will go extinct momentarily. Yet, we reciprocate these horrendous things to humans as well, and they might be worse.

Cows literally have no other use, just as Chilled's comment said, if cattle farming was banned they would just die out. Dogs and cats are sp

• Homophobia will exist because humans are sociopathic and sadistic.

We will destroy the earth, sooner or later.

If they eat the homophobia there will be less in the world, and undoubtedly homophobia will always exist so its a way to dispose of it.

• Cattle were made so they could live. Except they can't peacefully do that with humans existing for the same reason, only we have to kill our kind and other animals to live.

Also, are chickens causing global warming? No? Are chickens sadistic? No?

I'd say chickens are beyond the average human's intelligence.

Hzkakjs

• edited February 2022

And we give them the best life possible, it's better than getting devoured by predators and going extinct.

Oh yes us humans are so bad, says the human. I don't know why you're trying to spread your agenda here and what it has to do with this conversation. Humans have fought against each other for centuries now, nothing's changed. We fight for many reasons from religion to resources. Don't know what homophobia has to do with this, it's as low as ever this age, it's probably not going to get lower.

2022 edit: yeah sry these posts were written by a teenager with very little knowledge of reality lmao

Cattle are just other animals doing the same thing humans are doing: TRYING TO LIVE A LIFE. Except humans, with their sadistic ways, took th

• ... Explain why we have canines then... We are omnivores, hence why we as humans also have molars. I don't agree about how we treat the animals we eat. But you don't need to jump the gun and verbally about your other forum members for not having your beliefs. Sorry if I am beats a dead horse here but it had to be said.

Well, we are herbivores by nature too!

• Fancies... Some of us do exercises and eat a healthy diet with vegetables and meat. So we live longer it has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!!!! You don't need to be Rudy and edgy because we don't share your beliefs.

Mmmmm....heart disease and premature death...what a treat lol

• Fancies... Some of us do exercises and eat a healthy diet with vegetables and meat. So we live longer it has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!!!! You don't need to be Rudy and edgy because we don't share your beliefs.

Mmmmm....heart disease and premature death...what a treat lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.