The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Wait a minute! I thought it up first! I really did, honest. That would not make for much discussion though. Personal style would go by the wayside when you just want to be warm and able to move quickly. No one really stood apart in either season with regard to fashion.

DabigRG posted: »

How does a thread about either Character Designs or Fashion Statements sound?

• edited November 2016

I meant her hair style resembles a toothbrush

Oh, you were referring to Jolene herself! My bad.
    Why a toothbrush?

What don't you like about the vest? Is it the colour?

Probably.

Bon-Bon posted: »

I meant her hair style resembles a toothbrush, and I liked that Eddie had a piercing since I have some. What don't you like about the vest? Is it the colour?

• I meant who has the best look to them in the eyes of the poster, but whatever.

Bon-Bon posted: »

Wait a minute! I thought it up first! I really did, honest. That would not make for much discussion though. Personal style would go by the w

• Maybe Sour Cream?

Apparently, the writers/develops intentionally hyped up people during the production of Season 2 later episodes by hinting at something usin

• Yeah, I think the beard suits him. And he is thinner too, which I think also suits him.

Oh really?

• edited November 2016

Is Luke and Nick related in any way, or are they just friends?

• Oh. You know what, I was mostly thinking of his wardrobe to be honest, but yes, the beard is one example.

Acheive250 posted: »

Yeah, I think the beard suits him. And he is thinner too, which I think also suits him.

• People eat just Sour Cream?

Maybe Sour Cream?

• Nick mentions that he's known him for about 20 years, so I'm pretty sure they're just friends.

Is Luke and Nick related in any way, or are they just friends?

• edited November 2016

It's not his fault she seemed to be hogging the food :P

Yeah, I like Sam... Until he tries to kill Clementine...

• edited November 2016

She (determinant) offered him some...

It's not his fault she seemed to be hogging the food :P

• I know, I was joking. In my first playthrough, I believe I offered him some but he knocked it out of her hand and then attacked her when she picked it back up.

She (determinant) offered him some...

• And too dead to die. Oh, wait...

[ why did he have to die so early?] Because he was too cool to live.

• edited November 2016

No they don't.

People eat just Sour Cream?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Just for a bit of fun trivia it was Job who teased "Pizza and Ice Cream", here is the original tweet.

Apparently, the writers/develops intentionally hyped up people during the production of Season 2 later episodes by hinting at something usin

• Okay then..

No they don't.

• Aw, there it is! Thanks.
    How interesting that the first three episodes are called Shit while the last two aren't. :unamused:

OzzyUK posted: »

Just for a bit of fun trivia it was Job who teased "Pizza and Ice Cream", here is the original tweet. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/440235501849550848

• Oh reeaaalllyy?

No they don't.

• Was this before episode 4 was released?

OzzyUK posted: »

Just for a bit of fun trivia it was Job who teased "Pizza and Ice Cream", here is the original tweet. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/440235501849550848

• Right before Episode 3 was released if these dates are right.

Was this before episode 4 was released?

• Oh, okay. Thanks.

Right before Episode 3 was released if these dates are right.

• When does TWD A new frontier comes out? Because people tell me November 15th.

• Because you always do it when people are around.

Wait, what's this got to do with the Walking Dead?

• There's no official release date yet.

People were just guessing it was going to be the 15th, since a lot of websites (Game Stop, and a few others) said that the 15th was the release date.

But I see it as highly unlikely, because that's in three days, and we don't' even have a trailer yet. So I'm guessing it's either going to be on the 29th or in December.

Shadow2122 posted: »

When does TWD A new frontier comes out? Because people tell me November 15th.

• Everything.

Because you always do it when people are around. Wait, what's this got to do with the Walking Dead?

• I don't know what sour cream is.

Oh reeaaalllyy?

• Everything.

Sorry, I think you spelled No wrong.

Everything.

• I was joking. ._.

Everything. Sorry, I think you spelled No wrong.

• I know. So was I.

I was joking. ._.

• Oh reeaaalllyy?

I don't know what sour cream is.

• Do you all think Christa will be in season 3? Or what about Wellington?

• Yes, I got a hunch that we may see something from her and we will definitely find out the 411 on Wellington..

Shadow2122 posted: »

Do you all think Christa will be in season 3? Or what about Wellington?

• What is the difference between personality and character?

• Personality is how you act, and character is who you are?

Is this correct?

What is the difference between personality and character?

• I guess? Idk, wanting to answer a different post that kinda requires knowing that.

Personality is how you act, and character is who you are? Is this correct?

• With/without the obvious exception of Amid the Ruins, who/what do you think the respective credit songs are about?

• After a quick Google, I think this seems accurate:

Character is often used to define a person’s integrity, such as he has “upstanding character” or “his character is lacking.” Character is actually a set of behavior traits that define what type of person you are. Do you follow the rules of your “group?” Many times people who do not follow the rules of the group, whether it is a family group, work group, or religious group, are not accepted by the group. This tenant and tendency has been in place since the beginning of time.

Are you upfront and honest when dealing with others? People who have a positive social character are often found to be more easily trusted by others. Again, this follows the same age-old truism mentioned above.

Personality, on the other hand, is defined as the traits with which you were born. People tend to be either analytical in nature or socially outgoing. Most people fall into the realm of being either extroverted or introverted. Other common distinctions are dominant, influencing, steady, or compliant personalities.

Sorry it's so huge, Here's the link.

I guess? Idk, wanting to answer a different post that kinda requires knowing that.

• Thanks!

After a quick Google, I think this seems accurate: Character is often used to define a person’s integrity, such as he has “upstanding

• edited November 2016

S1 E5/Take Us Back: This one is pretty obvious. Take us back to when the world was normal, I guess.

S2 E1/In the Water: Hmmm, they are at a river when it ends?

S2 E2/In the Pines: I guess because... Uhh...

S2 E3/Remember Me: Carver? Luke? Clementine? I actually don't know.

What was the S2 E4 song again?

With/without the obvious exception of Amid the Ruins, who/what do you think the respective credit songs are about?

• Salty Seas by the Devics.

S1 E5/Take Us Back: This one is pretty obvious. Take us back to when the world was normal, I guess. S2 E1/In the Water: Hmmm, they are at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.