The Thread of general TWD-related questions

Comments

• Okay then.

That sounds likely!

• edited November 2016

Double post

• Are there any elements of Season 2 that people generally like?

• Lizzie, most likely.

Acheive250 posted: »

Herschel?

• The dog;

everyone likes the dog.

DabigRG posted: »

Are there any elements of Season 2 that people generally like?

• What Sleep said, and... Well, I could list all the things that I liked about it...

But that would be a long list.

• Hmm... I tell you what, try to list things that you know other people liked as well and possibly separate them from things only you liked.

What Sleep said, and... Well, I could list all the things that I liked about it... But that would be a long list.

• edited November 2016

Okay... I'll try.

Clementine.

The dog, Sam.

Clem and Kenny's reunion?

Well, I actually thought the (not sure if you'd call it the story, or the plot) of the second episode is very interesting. (Mainly with Nick and Matthew, and Carver coming to the house). Not sure if anyone else thinks this though.

Alvin?

That can of beans! With a Clementine look-like on it, everyone loves that, right?

The baby? (I know a lot of people don't like him, but some do)

... Okay I'm having a really hard time here so I'm going to stop, sorry.

Hmm... I tell you what, try to list things that you know other people liked as well and possibly separate them from things only you liked.

• Plus she wouldn't have abondended Clem and Aj, which was out of character.

Well. She left a man who love her on cornfield(Determinant), and easy left a group(400 days guys) whe Tavia offered better place, THEN she left and this group, and help attract walkers, she help destroy this community.

In the end, she left Clem group, she was around because Luke was in a group, when Luke died she don't care about anybody, and just leave, so, Bonny left 4 group, it's she. She f***ing drug addict, that's it. Never trust a junky!

• That's fine.

And yes, the second episode is the strongest in my opinion! I did personally like most of the other things as well. Except possibly Sam and AJ, whom I didn't much of an opinion of either way.

Okay... I'll try. Clementine. The dog, Sam. Clem and Kenny's reunion? Well, I actually thought the (not sure if you'd call it th

• She f***ing drug addict, that's it. Never trust a junky!

I'm pretty sure she had already stopped doin' that stuff so that's kinda irrelevant.

Murmle22 posted: »

Plus she wouldn't have abondended Clem and Aj, which was out of character. Well. She left a man who love her on cornfield(Determinan

• Yeah, I like Sam... Until he tries to kill Clementine...

That's fine. And yes, the second episode is the strongest in my opinion! I did personally like most of the other things as well. Except possibly Sam and AJ, whom I didn't much of an opinion of either way.

• Here's another sour grapes eater: I've seen numerous people claim that Rebecca's character arc should've been about Christa. Given what that entails, do you really think Christa would've been a suitable alternative?

• edited November 2016

I was thinking about that too.

I think it could've worked. Christa would replace Rebecca and Omid would've replaced Alvin.

Except the whole thing about it being Carver's baby wouldn't of happened, maybe it wouldn't work then.

Here's another sour grapes eater: I've seen numerous people claim that Rebecca's character arc should've been about Christa. Given what that entails, do you really think Christa would've been a suitable alternative?

• Except the whole thing about it being Carver's baby **wouldn't of happened, **maybe it wouldn't work then.

Exactly.
    Because that was pretty much 33% of Rebecca's character arc. Plus, then you'd have that baggage of OJ being the son of a Darwinistic egomaniac.

I was thinking about that too. I think it could've worked. Christa would replace Rebecca and Omid would've replaced Alvin. Except the whole thing about it being Carver's baby wouldn't of happened, maybe it wouldn't work then.

• I was pointing out characters who had little to contribute to the story or weren't around long, like Mark, but have fans anyway, unlike Mark.

I thought everyone loved Alvin?

• Clementine, the lodge before Carver shows up, the "kissing stuff" conversation, Bonnie drowning, and Kenny killing Jane or Jane killing Kenny LOL come to mind.

• K. Um, why would Bonnie drowning be a widespread thing?

Bon-Bon posted: »

Clementine, the lodge before Carver shows up, the "kissing stuff" conversation, Bonnie drowning, and Kenny killing Jane or Jane killing Kenny LOL come to mind.

• I've seen a lot of people write they didn't break the ice on their second play so she would die.

K. Um, why would Bonnie drowning be a widespread thing?

• Okay, but why would a lot of people generally like that over other things?

I've seen a lot of people write they didn't break the ice on their second play so she would die.

• Can someone give me a decent explanation of Sarita's character?

(Though I honestly think an explanation thread would be good for the whole community.)

• She is a woman who loves Kenny. And she acts a lot like Katjaa.

I honestly can't think of much else.

Can someone give me a decent explanation of Sarita's character? (Though I honestly think an explanation thread would be good for the whole community.)

• everyone likes the dog.

enter image description here

Yup. A real lovable little guy he was.

The dog; everyone likes the dog.

• More like punchable little dick.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

everyone likes the dog. Yup. A real lovable little guy he was.

• Thank you, Captain Obvious. Now, can you tell me what type of person she is? You know, a "decent explanation?"

She is a woman who loves Kenny. And she acts a lot like Katjaa. I honestly can't think of much else.

• Do you think Carver actually know who Christa was?

• I doubt it.

Do you think Carver actually know who Christa was?

• Okay. I asked because of his sneering expression when asked about her.

I doubt it.

• lets see. all of pete's scenes [ why did he have to die so early?]

i enjoyed jane as a character...never gonna do her ending tho i can't see any of my clem's justifying going with her after she endangered the baby.

the campfire scene in episode 5 still gets me as it is a clam before the storm moment.

both beginnings in episode 2 are good.

and the carver confrontation at the end of episode 2 was intense.

• You asked for things that most people liked. There are honestly not too many. This was off the top of my head.

Okay, but why would a lot of people generally like that over other things?

• Okay then. I just baffled me that of all the things to pick from, Bonnie drowning trying to save Luke was apparently a universal highlight.

You asked for things that most people liked. There are honestly not too many. This was off the top of my head.

• Has there ever been a thread about fights?

• edited November 2016

I know. Her most interesting quality was when she actually realized Kenny was off but still kept cool about it. She knew Kenny wasn't always like that.

I know she was basicly the mother of the group, because she was one of the few characters of the group that actually cared what the kids, Sarah and Clem, where shown, she didnt want Clem to see Carver die for example, wanted to shelter them. The only other one that cared about what the kids where shown was Carlos.

She didn't seem to like the new group, she blamed it on the new group (Lukes) for how Kenny got beat up, obviously cared for Kenny. She was one of the characters that still acted modern, didnt want violence, kinda pretended to ignore the apocalypse to still live a normal life. Thats really all that can be said about her, not alot of screen time.

Can someone give me a decent explanation of Sarita's character? (Though I honestly think an explanation thread would be good for the whole community.)

• edited November 2016

Thanks.

She didn't seem to like the new group

No, I'm actually pretty sure she loved having guests, particularly friend of Kenny's, as much as Walter did. In fact, one of things I really liked about her was how quick she hit it off with them once things calmed down.
    It was only Kenny who was having a hard time hanging around the Cabin Group and it was Sarita bonding with Sarah that got him to calm down.

She was one of the characters that still acted modern, didnt want violence, kinda pretended to ignore the apocalypse to still live a normal life.

That is a great way of putting it.

NorthStars posted: »

I know. Her most interesting quality was when she actually realized Kenny was off but still kept cool about it. She knew Kenny wasn't always

• None; at least not in 2016.

Has there ever been a thread about fights?

• Okay..

None; at least not in 2016.

• edited November 2016

No, I'm actually pretty sure she loved having guests, particularly friend of Kenny's, as much as Walter did. In fact, one of things I really liked about her was how quick she hit it off with them once things calmed down.

She wasnt completely nice and calm the whole way through it, interestingly the one and only time she actually got angry was only at Lukes group when Kenny got beat up, because they did lead Carver to them and they had nothing to do with it. I also meant that she didnt seem to like Lukes group after Kenny got beat up, yes it did look like she liked having guests but I think she was upset at Lukes group at that point, no way to tell after that though because shortly after that she was bit. It could just be my perspective.

Thanks. She didn't seem to like the new group No, I'm actually pretty sure she loved having guests, particularly friend of Ken

• She wasnt completely nice and calm the whole way through it, interestingly the one and only time she actually got angry was only at Lukes group when Kenny got beat up, because they did lead Carver to them and they had nothing to do with it. I also meant that she didnt seem to like Lukes group after Kenny got beat up, yes it did look like she liked having guests but I think she was upset at Lukes group at that point, no way to tell after that though because shortly after that she was bit. It could just be my perspective.

Oooh, see I thought you meant she was doing things like teaching Sarah folklore or comforting Rebecca's seperation anxiety while hating their guts. My bad! :joy:
    As for getting mad at Luke suggesting everyone leave Kenny,him, and herself behind at Carver's mercy, she's entirely justified.

NorthStars posted: »

No, I'm actually pretty sure she loved having guests, particularly friend of Kenny's, as much as Walter did. In fact, one of things I really

• edited November 2016

Okay, question for the masses: What are your opinions on boss battles in this Series?
    Did any equivalents stand out?
    And finally, the big one: what and/who are/were you expecting from all of the installments?

• Danny St. John and Randall come to mind

Okay, question for the masses: What are your opinions on boss battles in this Series? Did any equivalents stand out? And finally, the big one: what and/who are/were you expecting from all of the installments?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.