Game running slow

1234568»

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited August 2016

Telltale are aware of this issue and are currently looking into it, there is some information you can read in the support centre but unfortunately for now it looks like people with problems might need to wait as there is no ETA on a patch release.

One other small thing as you are new i would just like to point out that Moderators are not Telltale staff so we don't know what might be causing this issue or when it will be fixed so as stated above keep an eye on the support centre or this thread for updates.

soheil10020 posted: »

I tried both high and low graphic settings, and the game still is slow and unplayable. My Pc specs are too powerful for this game. When I'm in the pause menu it's fast and OK but when I go back, the game is slow. If there is a solution, please tell.

• wayyy more cultural relevance than walking dead or game of thrones will ever be

Haha, okay dude whatever you say

gmc1992 posted: »

telltale needs to get their shit together, this is batman we're talking about here a pop culture icon a franchise with wayyy more cultural r

• As much as I love those, I have to agree. The Walking dead and game of thrones have a ton of cultural relevance, but Batman has been around for so long, he's kind of been ingrained into our society.

wayyy more cultural relevance than walking dead or game of thrones will ever be Haha, okay dude whatever you say

• Not really telltale had a pretty big fan base even befor they popped open twd franchise and game of thrones they will survive just fine off one messed up game .They survived the jurrasic park game fine and that was a horrible game even more so than batman.Not even sure it oin telltale side yet anyone buy the game from this site and play it off of steam or is that even a option? I know when i played twd on steam i had teh same exact problem then when i played it off steam from here no issues.

papai46 posted: »

It's not fair but it's how the industry works.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.