Evaluating Character Designs

Comments

• Javier looks awsome.

please don't kill me

• Don't worry baby, I won't. Yet.

Javier looks awsome. please don't kill me

• BTW were you being intentionally or unintentionally funny by typing "black Dick"?

DabigRG posted: »

Oh. Yeah, he is kinda plain now that I'm looking at him in that pic. I do think the Hell's Angel logo fleshes it out, assuming he doesn't change into it between the timeskip.

• edited December 2016

I hope you are joking. Is that a real thing? :-((

Arshei posted: »

Sorry, blood fetish.

• Yes and no.

Bon-Bon posted: »

BTW were you being intentionally or unintentionally funny by typing "black Dick"?

• Uh oh.

I am sorry, o great one. Please sentence me for my crimes.

Wrong thread, pal. Check the description for the link.

• As punishment for posting in the wrong thread, I sentence you to prison for an hour! May Cthulu have mercy on your soul.

Uh oh. I am sorry, o great one. Please sentence me for my crimes.

• Probably, but I think they were joking.

I hope you are joking. Is that a real thing? :-((

• You are free to go once your hour sentence has been fulfilled. Then go forth, my child!

Uh oh. I am sorry, o great one. Please sentence me for my crimes.

• Glad to see others thinking the same.

BroKenny posted: »

Sam's tits from TWDM were pretty hot. That's about all i can think of. xD

• Agreed, Kenneth. Agreed.

That is hate Sloan...pure hate.

• I liked Clementine's early S2 design. With just the purple long-sleeved shirt. Alvin and Nick's designs stand out the most for me. It's kind of ironic how the characters with the better designs, get killed off or end up having the unknown status sooner.

• Night at the Museum: Post-apocalyptic edition

Plan_R posted: »

Season 3 is going to look like a wax museum come to life.

• Or walker kills montages

Jane must be an instant nut button then.

• "Thank you, M'Lord!"

enter image description here

You are free to go once your hour sentence has been fulfilled. Then go forth, my child!

• I can't.

Sam's tits from TWDM were pretty hot. That's about all i can think of. xD

• edited December 2016

I imagine a discussion going like this at TTG.

Art Dept. :Well we have a mix here...some very detailed designs...and of course some blander designs....we worked damn hard on the high detailed designs...I think the players will enjoy it.

Game Director and Editor: You ever notice how the Art department smells like crack house? Screw those guys...lets kill off all the high detail characters. Lol...I love breaking artist hearts and spirits.

Months later when Episode is played....

Art Dept.: Why does God hate us?

NOHATCLEM posted: »

I liked Clementine's early S2 design. With just the purple long-sleeved shirt. Alvin and Nick's designs stand out the most for me. It's kind

• Personally, I really liked Kenny's design in S2. The beard and later, the eyepatch, worked really well with making him look more rugged and broken, I suppose. The jacket was a nice touch, as well.

Another design I liked was Lee's look in S1, episode 2, where he wears a grey-ish jacket. Thought it suited him.

• Which Pete?

Design...I like Kenny's look in season 2...Bonnie is an ok design. Clementine before the wonder jacket. Jane could have used some color.

• For some reason, Lily's design really bugs me.

• Is it her chin and lip?

ralo229 posted: »

For some reason, Lily's design really bugs me.

• Bonnie on Jane? :o

Yeah, its a combined reference of Bonnie on Jane, Carley on Doug, and Taavia on Clementine. Admittedly, I could stand to be a little more specific when naming these things.

• Oh hush. I meant on as in that's who she was talking about.

Then again, considering some of Bonnie's previous actions and her dialogue after that point...

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Bonnie on Jane?

• Oh yeah lol....both actually...I like uncle Pete and unlike Kenny...I got a boat Pete.

Which Pete?

• Yeah, Black Pete had an interesting design contrasted to his mindset. Though I always thought Uncle Pete looked a little to much like Johnny Klebitz.

Oh yeah lol....both actually...I like uncle Pete and unlike Kenny...I got a boat Pete.

• Your hour is up. You're free now.

"Thank you, M'Lord!"

• She's really not pleasing to look at.

ralo229 posted: »

For some reason, Lily's design really bugs me.

• edited December 2016

ignore this.

• Just her face in general.

Is it her chin and lip?

• Right? Never understood why she's on everyone's list of most attractive Walking Dead characters.

She's really not pleasing to look at.

• I know I alluded to this before in more appropriate places, but Rebecca is probably the most bizarrely unattractive person I've ever seen. She technically one of the prettiest faces, but everything else is weird.

• Black Dick

ROFLMAO

Hoodie-clad Clementine is my favourite design in the series. Yeah, she is definitely one of the best and one of the most iconic imo.

• A typo I didn't notice until BonBon pointed it out and I didn't bother to change.

Black Dick ROFLMAO

• Bless you for leaving it.

A typo I didn't notice until BonBon pointed it out and I didn't bother to change.

• This is true..had a family member hooked on pain killers....even her hair stated to become gray and brittle....every wrinkle seemed to be so much obvious. She looked to be in her early 50s if that 50 year old was sick....3 years off the stuff...she looks like a 28 year old. It is fucking scary what drugs can do to you.

• How old was she when she started.

This is true..had a family member hooked on pain killers....even her hair stated to become gray and brittle....every wrinkle seemed to be so

• Thank you for the information. It is cool to finally have some factual evidence to corroborate that theory.

This is true..had a family member hooked on pain killers....even her hair stated to become gray and brittle....every wrinkle seemed to be so

• What do you mean? She was pregnant and may have been overweight before that.

I know I alluded to this before in more appropriate places, but Rebecca is probably the most bizarrely unattractive person I've ever seen. She technically one of the prettiest faces, but everything else is weird.

• Well, that is a large(ha) part of it. Add in the obvious duo, her oddly pale-ish complexion, and her mess of hair to get something that's not the most pleasant.

What do you mean? She was pregnant and may have been overweight before that.

• I did notice that both Rebecca's and A.J.'s skin tones could appear different from scene to scene. Additionally, my immediate impression of Rebecca's outfit was how it reminded me of hospital scrubs and by extension, not something associated with attractiveness. Most of the hair styles in Telltale's games suffer from appearing stiff and artificial. I would have loved to see Jane and Bonnie with long hair/hair down though ironically, they had two of the more realistic textures and styles.

Well, that is a large(ha) part of it. Add in the obvious duo, her oddly pale-ish complexion, and her mess of hair to get something that's not the most pleasant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.