Evaluating Character Designs

1789101113»

Comments

• Can I just say that Lilly's design in the trailer for Suffer the Children looks dumb?

Seriously, it looks like they just took her head from Season 1, made the chin even longer, put her in Jane's Naruto cosplay, and threw what I assume is a random big wig onto her head to make her look more like a crazy bitch.

• I've seen another pic of her and there she looked fine. I think it's just the angle in the trailer that makes her look dumb.

DabigRG posted: »

Can I just say that Lilly's design in the trailer for Suffer the Children looks dumb? Seriously, it looks like they just took her head

• I literally just said this in another thread lol, yeah it's the expression and facial angle.

NexusFire posted: »

I've seen another pic of her and there she looked fine. I think it's just the angle in the trailer that makes her look dumb.

• Yeah I noticed :D

Jayroen posted: »

I literally just said this in another thread lol, yeah it's the expression and facial angle.

• Really, dudette.(What were we talking about?)

Fangirl101 posted: »

Giggity.(?) Really, dude?

• Oh really? Well, I guess I'll see eventually.

NexusFire posted: »

I've seen another pic of her and there she looked fine. I think it's just the angle in the trailer that makes her look dumb.

• You're late. Also, go back and check for yourself, please. Bad memories.. You were talking to Kennyshouladiedins1, not me, btw.

DabigRG posted: »

Really, dudette.(What were we talking about?)

• Honestly, it looks like they saw the reaction to Kenny & Jane's flashback models and went super hard in the opposite direction.

Jayroen posted: »

I literally just said this in another thread lol, yeah it's the expression and facial angle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.