Evaluating Character Designs

Comments

• True. I'd say later Seasons are more diverse, however.

Louche posted: »

nostalgia? Changing clothes for seasons? more diverse backgrounds might subconsciously impact the look of the characters, too.

• the posters did not say where they came from? why is it always a mystery?

I'd have to track them down to be sure, but I doubt it.

Same with Becca. Where the hell did that come from? Who said it was incomplete?

I think @Deltino might've been the one to post/say that in the post I found it at. They had to use parts from Clementine herself to complete the model. However the duck that works.

also, I think they should have finished the model and reused it for someone else.

Again, I believe Bossman mentioned that it's the woman who Vince, Danny, and Justin see get attacked when Shel and Becca run away outside the bus.

the posters did not say where they came from? why is it always a mystery? Same with Becca. Where the hell did that come from? Who said it

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2017

All the models/textures come from the game files. More specifically, in the case of these 400 Days models, in 5_WalkingDead106_english_pc_txmesh.ttarch. The directory is different if you have a Telltale Store version of the game, but since I use Steam, the directory would be Steam > Steamapps > common > The Walking Dead > Pack > WalkingDead106.

The (assumed) beta model of Bonnie is referred to as Stephanie in the game files (sk55_stephanie_#). The Stephanie we see in Shel's story is referred to as Annie within the files (sk55_annie_#). A bit confusing, I know. But that's how it is.

Furthermore, the beta Bonnie/"Stephanie" actually is used in the game, albeit as a small cameo; in Vince's story, you get that small scene of Shel and Becca running away from zombies. However, there's also a third person behind them that you see getting killed by a walker. That would be "Stephanie".

The unused Becca model with the blouse, if memory serves correct, had broken texture maps. The filename for that specific texture was sk55_beccach1_body.

I share your pain, though-- a lot of people love posting all the neat stuff from the game files, without really saying anything in specific about where they came from... which is why I decided to figure out for myself how to fiddle with the game models/textures, so I could do the honors.

for crying out loud people, quit posting stuff without saying where it came from and no I don't wanna contact the other users to ask them

• I went in and humped it for you after refreshing a few times. Feel free to post your comments there now!

I don't know about the ass, but I do think she's cute and she's got a nice aesthetic going on. Good outfit. I wouldn't call her hot, though.

She clearly got a little junk in her trunk. :p But yeah, she's definitely a little precious in her own way.

Nice, that thread is telling me I'm logged out when I try to do anything. ...what. I don't know about the ass, but I do think she's cu

• I was actually surprised/putoff when I revisited Season 1 a while back because I forgot just how borderline dead serious he was in that first episode.

You forgot why people hated him so much? :D I don't blame you though. People forget stuff like that. It has probably been a long time since you first played it.

I mean, he clearly explains his reasons and motivations at the end, but it's relatively jarring to someone who really liked his characterization in the following episode.

Yes, I understand.
    I actually revisited S1 recently, too. Finished the replay today. My heart.
    I like how Larry asks if we like Lilly in the end of A New Day. :joy: Makes you think she will be a romance option, hehe. I kind of wish she was. I like her relationship with Lee and I wish they had more interactions. Why does Kenny have to receive all the focus?Ghrrrgh
    In ANF? Same thing. We have only one romance option. I wanted to romance Ava, for example! It would have been fun!

But yeah, you're right, ANF couldn't pull it off well with the Team Kate/David thing. I honestly thought that there would be decisions to side with either Eleanor or Tripp before Above The Law came out.
    We can't even choose our relationships with them...
    Example: Eleanor - friendly/flirty(romantic) ; Tripp - friendly/rocky ; Conrad - friendly/rocky ; etc.

Btw, I played 400 days for the first time today(Yes, finally!!) and the scenarios were indeed good and very interesting.
    My ranking:
    1) Shel - sympatetic, kind and caring girl. Best protagonist in 400 days. Her scenario was the most interesting one. You can walk around, interact with objects, and the members of Vernon's group. I feel like her story was the longest one and I am glad it was. Honestly, Shel deserves her own game, hope to see her again. Easily my favourite character in 400 days. Also, deserves a better sister, lol.

2) Bonnie - here comes Bonnie! Her scenario was interesting. Especially when she gets shot and has to run away from Roman and Stephanie and then hide from them. I was surprised that the person I hit was actually Dee. Though it results in a game over if we don't hit her and it makes you wonder what her intentions were. Anyway, I think Bonnie is a realistic character who can fuck up and this shows that she is human. I don't hate her.

3) Russell - realistic and relatable teeneger. Has a bit of an attidute, but I let it pass. ;) I really liked his scenario. The shootout was a great idea. I saw Doug's body on the road and got sad. Wish Russell's gameplay was longer, but this is good, too. Why doesn't he like Danny tho?
    Also, fuck Nate.

4) Vince - good scenario. Not the most engaging one. I find Vince likeable and sympatetic, he would do anything to protect the ones he loves. His story was the shortest one. To me at least. I shot off Justin's foot. I don't like him. He is a murderer and doesn't regret what he did, saying that "People knew what danger they were in" or something like that. Seriously? Adios, bitchacho!

5) Wyatt - Umm... this scenario was kinda boring. Wyatt seems like a cool guy, wish the writers gave him more spice. His friend Eddie, well... he is obnoxious just like you said. I got him to go and look what we hit. Nate got me by surprise, but I gave him a few punches before driving away. ;)

DabigRG posted: »

Aha, I see. Honestly, I thought he was entertaining in Starved For Help. I couldn't help but laugh at his grumpiness. I disliked him in A N

• So how do we know that was was an early model of Bonnie and not a model that was used for its purpose? The actual model of Bonnie has nothing in common with this one but hair color.

I liked Becca's purple shirt better. :P

Deltino posted: »

All the models/textures come from the game files. More specifically, in the case of these 400 Days models, in 5_WalkingDead106_english_pc_tx

So how do we know that was was an early model of Bonnie and not a model that was used for its purpose?

We don't. It's just a relatively common speculation people make. There isn't really anything that proves or disproves it. That's why I said 'the (assumed) beta model'

Bonbomb posted: »

So how do we know that was was an early model of Bonnie and not a model that was used for its purpose? The actual model of Bonnie has nothing in common with this one but hair color. I liked Becca's purple shirt better. :P

• You forgot why people hated him so much? :D I don't blame you though. People forget stuff like that. It has probably been a long time since you first played it.

I guess you could say that. :lol:

Yes, I understand.
    I actually revisited S1 recently, too. Finished the replay today. My heart.

Aw, that's cool.

I like how Larry asks if we like Lilly in the end of A New Day. :joy: Makes you think she will be a romance option, hehe. I kind of wish she was. I like her relationship with Lee and I wish they had more interactions. Why does Kenny have to receive all the focus?Ghrrrgh

Yeah, I think they were originally intending to make her a determinate love interest for Lee but may have downplayed it for plot reasons. Plus the popularity of Carley meant she was often seen as such instead, so there's that as well.

And Lilly is actually not only the best rivalry opponent(unless I'm forgetting someone) but her raw deal likely had more to do with the intended tie in element of her character. Plus, Kenny was meant to be a more flawed version of Lee throughout the story, so unfortunately that meant she had a losing battle by design.

In ANF? Same thing. We have only one romance option. I wanted to romance Ava, for example! It would have been fun!

...Eh. While it would've been a fun option to choose, I didn't really like either of the shallow receptions Eleanor got in Part 1, so maybe not.

Plus, there's that Paul guy, as pointless and pandering as that is.

But yeah, you're right, ANF couldn't pull it off well with the Team Kate/David thing. I honestly thought that there would be decisions to side with either Eleanor or Tripp before Above The Law came out.
    We can't even choose our relationships with them...
    Example: Eleanor - friendly/flirty(romantic) ; Tripp - friendly/rocky ; Conrad - friendly/rocky ; etc.

Yeah, pretty much.
    Gabe is the best single character example of how varied characterization and relationships should've been a consistent focus throughout.

Btw, I played 400 days for the first time today(Yes, finally!!) and the scenarios were indeed good and very interesting.

Aw, okay.

Dang, you late!

My ranking:
    1) Shel - sympatetic, kind and caring girl. Best protagonist in 400 days. Her scenario was the most interesting one. You can walk around, interact with objects, and the members of Vernon's group. I feel like her story was the longest one and I am glad it was. Honestly, Shel deserves her own game, hope to see her again. Easily my favourite character in 400 days. Also, deserves a better sister, lol.
    2) Bonnie - here comes Bonnie! Her scenario was interesting. Especially when she gets shot and has to run away from Roman and Stephanie and then hide from them. I was surprised that the person I hit was actually Dee. Though it results in a game over if we don't hit her and it makes you wonder what her intentions were. Anyway, I think Bonnie is a realistic character who can fuck up and this shows that she is human. I don't hate her.

Same. :smile:

3) Russell - realistic and relatable teeneger. Has a bit of an attidute, but I let it pass. ;) I really liked his scenario. The shootout was a great idea. I saw Doug's body on the road and got sad. Wish Russell's gameplay was longer, but this is good, too. Why doesn't he like Danny tho?
    Also, fuck Nate.

I didn't realize that was Doug until I looked it up myself.
    He doesn't like Danny because he reminds him of Nate, most likely. He was a jokey, creepy-looking dude convicted on statutory charges, after all.
    Yep.

4) Vince - good scenario. Not the most engaging one. I find Vince likeable and sympatetic, he would do anything to protect the ones he loves. His story was the shortest one. To me at least. I shot off Justin's foot. I don't like him. He is a murderer and doesn't regret what he did, saying that "People knew what danger they were in" or something like that. Seriously? Adios, bitchacho!

Eh, he was alright.
    Don't like him? I fuckin HATE him!. Unfortunately, saving him is technically the canon option. :unamused:

5) Wyatt - Umm... this scenario was kinda boring. Wyatt seems like a cool guy, wish the writers gave him more spice. His friend Eddie, well... he is obnoxious just like you said. I got him to go and look what we hit. Nate got me by surprise, but I gave him a few punches before driving away. ;)

Yeah, this is definitely my least favorite. The survival horror in a swamp(?) element is a decent experience the first time and finding out that the gorked dude is actually Nate(again, online) didn't do my heart many favors, but I honestly didn't care if Jesse and Chester ever met again. And Wyatt is the worst protagonist.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I was actually surprised/putoff when I revisited Season 1 a while back because I forgot just how borderline dead serious he was in that firs

• Aw, that's cool.

Cool? This game is playing with my emotions! I was having a good time and then I reached Lee getting bit. I hate Around Every Corner. And Kenny saying I was never there for him. I told him to fuck off so he can get his ass kicked by the cancer survivors.The Crawford stuff was neat but you know.

Yeah, I think they were originally intending to make her a determinate love interest for Lee but may have downplayed it for plot reasons. Plus the popularity of Carley meant she was often seen as such instead, so there's that as well.

For the love of pudding, Carley! Ghrrrhkslflrraaaaaaaa
    Did the writers say this about Lilly being an original love interest in an interview? I wanna see!

And Lilly is actually not only the best rivalry opponent(unless I'm forgetting someone) but her raw deal likely had more to do with the intended tie in element of her character.

Agreed. She is amazing. And more complex than people give her credit for.

Plus, Kenny was meant to be a more flawed version of Lee throughout the story

Hold up, first the Stranger is meant to resemble a broken Lee and now Kenny a flawed version? Is there something else I should know? And don't remind me that Lee and the Stranger share the same model. I felt like someone threw mud at me when I found out. I just hate the Stranger, okay? And imagining him in Lee's body/figure just...nooooo ;--;

...Eh. While it would've been a fun option to choose, I didn't really like either of the shallow receptions Eleanor got in Part 1, so maybe not.

Oh yeah. I've had ENOUGH of this shit. And when I say enough, I mean it! Ever since December! It was irritating me to the point where I wanted to throw my laptop out of the window.

Plus, there's that Paul guy, as pointless and pandering as that is.

That too. Ever since Javi was "confirmed" bisexual everyone went crazy. Isn't this meant to be according to our choices? Also, Javier never showed signs of being bi. And when Paul/Jesus said "You're a real charmer." Javi was avoiding eye contact and obviously was uncomfortable with a man flirting with him. Let me add him making boner jokes in Ties That Bind Part I and him talking about having boners when liking a girl in his high school days. He's been straight since Day 1.

Aw, okay.
    Dang, you late!

I know! >_< Take it easy on me!
    Also, you ate the "are" again. Didn't you have breakfast, you hungry boy you?

He doesn't like Danny because he reminds him of Nate, most likely. He was a jokey, creepy-looking dude convicted on statutory charges after all.
    Yep.

That makes sense. I ditched Nate the first chance I gotin the end. He will be a bad influence to Russell, too. He shot the old couple for no reason and is bad guy in general. I saw the old lady in Shel's story. She was eating a puppy... :( Aaand then Becca decided that it was a good idea to scare me.

Eh, he was alright.
    Don't like him? I fuckin HATE him!. Unfortunately, saving him is technically the canon option. :unamused:

Calm down, love!!
    I REALLY dislike him. Like, this guy is a murderer with no remorse for his actions. When he said "I regret nothing, people knew what they were getting into" I knew he would be the one I was gonna sacrifice. It turned out 75% shot Justin and I was like: Awww Yeah, babyy
    Yeah! Danny dies no matter what, seriously? :( RIP
    Dayum, baby, I haven't seen you hate on characters like that. Jane and Tripp are exception of course.

I looked up Russell's story after I played it and found out that we can see either Danny or Justin as walkers crawling towards Russell depending on which foot we shot off. If we reject Nate's offer for a ride(which also is news for me.) of course.

but I honestly didn't care if Jesse and Chester ever met again

:joy: That made my night!

You forgot why people hated him so much? I don't blame you though. People forget stuff like that. It has probably been a long time since yo

• Cool? This game is playing with my emotions! I was having a good time and then I reached Lee getting bit. I hate Around Every Corner. And Kenny saying I was never there for him. I told him to fuck off so he can get his ass kicked by the cancer survivors.The Crawford stuff was neat but you know.

Huh. I do recall seeing a few people say they didn't like that episode, now that you mention it.
    Yeah, Kenny is an asshole.

For the love of pudding, Carley! Ghrrrhkslflrraaaaaaaa
    Did the writers say this about Lilly being an original love interest in an interview? I wanna see!

I sorta doubt it, but that's definitely an expected vibe given what she has to work with in that episode.

Hold up, first the Stranger is meant to resemble a broken Lee and now Kenny a flawed version? Is there something else I should know?

Well, Kenny is both a much more flawed version and initial something of a dream come true version of him-- check out the TVTropes character page for more on that.

And don't remind me that Lee and the Stranger share the same model. I felt like someone threw mud at me when I found out. I just hate the Stranger, okay? And imagining him in Lee's body/figure just...nooooo ;--;

Really? Either way, I found him to be a great way to tie the Season's themes and events up-- by having Lee sit down and essentially judge his choices and failures in the mirror.

Oh yeah. I've had ENOUGH of this shit. And when I say enough, I mean it! Ever since December! It was irritating me to the point where I wanted to throw my laptop out of the window.

Poor laptop!

That too. Ever since Javi was "confirmed" bisexual everyone went crazy. Isn't this meant to be according to our choices? Also, Javier never showed signs of being bi. And when Paul/Jesus said "You're a real charmer." Javi was avoiding eye contact and obviously was uncomfortable with a man flirting with him. Let me add him making boner jokes in Ties That Bind Part I and him talking about having boners when liking a girl in his high school days. He's been straight since Day 1.

Yeah, that's just kinda how it is sometimes. To be fair, from the way he was established/characterized, I actually don't think the idea of Javier being bi[-curious?] is that much of a stretch or a bad idea in itself but I definitely think the way it was just thrown out there at the last minute like that was scoff-worthy.

I know! >_< Take it easy on me!

Also, you ate the "are" again. Didn't you have breakfast, you hungry boy you?
    Yeah--two waffles and Mcdonalds cheeseburger. :lol:
    Is funny either way.

I ditched Nate the first chance I gotin the end. He will be a bad influence to Russell, too. He shot the old couple for no reason and is bad guy in general.

Yeah, same here.

I saw the old lady in Shel's story. She was eating a puppy... :( Aaand then Becca decided that it was a good idea to scare me.

Nice segueway! :lol: There's something inherently fucked up about scenario, tho.

Probably the fact that Jean's eyes didn't change.

Calm down, love!!
    I REALLY dislike him. Like, this guy is a murderer with no remorse for his actions. When he said "I regret nothing, people knew what they were getting into" I knew he would be the one I was gonna sacrifice. It turned out 75% shot Justin and I was like: Awww Yeah, babyy

Actually, he was just an entitled embezzler cheating several people out of their savings and stocks.("Fuck Wall Street!") Still, he was just an unlikable douchebag with no redeeming qualities and I hope Vince got his payback.

Yeah! Danny dies no matter what, seriously? :( RIP

That too, but I mean that shooting Danny is required to get Vince to go with Tavia even if he's alone despite what Danny taught him before he died.

Dayum, baby, I haven't seen you hate on characters like that. Jane and Tripp are exception of course.

Jane and Carver (plus maybe Badger) are the exceptions of that. You're right that I don't hate on characters . While there are definitely a number of characters I dislike for whatever reasons(Tripp being one of them), those three are the only ones I feel comfortable in saying I outright feel that way about.

I looked up Russell's story after I played it and found out that we can see either Danny or Justin as walkers crawling towards Russell depending on which foot we shot off. If we reject Nate's offer for a ride(which also is news for me.) of course.

Oh yeah, I did read that! I thought you were confusing him with Bonnie at first.

:joy: That made my night!

enter image description here

Aw, that's cool. Cool? This game is playing with my emotions! I was having a good time and then I reached Lee getting bit. I hate Ar

• Huh. I do recall seeing a few people say they didn't like that episode, now that you mention it.
    Yeah, Kenny is an asshole.

It kind of felt like a filler. But the Crawford stuff was cool.
    I was so happy when Ben said "FUCK YOU, KENNY!", lol.

Really? Either way, I found him to be a great way to tie the Season's themes and events up-- by having Lee sit down and essentially judge his choices and failures in the mirror.

I hate him and feel bad for him at the same time. He blames Lee for what his group did, if you don't agree with stealing the food. And for things Lee had no control over. But Mr. Campman was also stupid enough not to lock his car. :p

Poor laptop!

I didn't throw it out! :joy: I do need a new one, though.
    But yeah, it was just so annoying. Like, can't a female character be sweet, soft spoken and have pure good intentions? Look at Sarita! I hated how everyone viewed Eleanor, too. :rage: She did have fans, but I don't think her fanbase was as big as Tripp's.
    The her "being a spy for TNF" has toned down in March/April, but still. :pensive: Aaand then we had to deal with the "traitor" stuff.
    I actually have friends that still like her! :)

Yeah, that's just kinda how it is sometimes. To be fair, from the way he was established/characterized, I actually don't think the idea of Javier being bi[-curious?] is that much of a stretch or a bad idea in itself but I definitely think the way it was just thrown out there at the last minute like that was scoff-worthy.

Exactly! As I said there was no build-up for that and he didn't show any signs.

Yeah--two waffles and Mcdonalds cheeseburger. :lol:
    Is funny either way.

Nice, nice. :D I love waffles and the chicken burger is my favourite.
    Do you remember the Sonic handheld LCD games? Does this ring a bell? I used to have the Cream one.

Still, he was just an unlikable douchebag with no redeeming qualities and I hope Vince got his payback.

Seriously. I hope so, too.

Jane and Carver (plus maybe Badger) are the exceptions of that.

Oopsie! My bad! :sweat_smile:
    What is not to hate about Badger? And I am still not over that confession about him and Ava. Like, putting the most boring, annoying(read: unbearing) and worst character next to the best female one? Aww Heell Naww!

You're right that I don't hate on characters . While there are definitely a number of characters I dislike for whatever reasons(Tripp being one of them), those three are the only ones I feel comfortable in saying I outright feel that way about.

Relatable. I understand you perfectly. Carver, Jane and Justin deserve their hate.

That gif is perfect! :heart:

Cool? This game is playing with my emotions! I was having a good time and then I reached Lee getting bit. I hate Around Every Corner. And Ke

• It kind of felt like a filler. But the Crawford stuff was cool.

True, but it's the good kind of filler. But ah well, to each their own.

I was so happy when Ben said "FUCK YOU, KENNY!", lol.

Yep! One of the greats!

I hate him and feel bad for him at the same time. He blames Lee for what his group did, if you don't agree with stealing the food. And for things Lee had no control over. But Mr. Campman was also stupid enough not to lock his car. :p

To be fair, I always got the impression that he and Tess got in an argument or something and either she stormed off with him and Lizzie going to try and calm her down or they got attacked by walkers and had to circle round the block.
    And the reason he hates Lee personally is because he allowed Clementine to be constantly exposed to danger. Again, there's a critical psychological aspect behind him.

I didn't throw it out! :joy: I do need a new one, though.

Uh-huh. :smirk:

But yeah, it was just so annoying. Like, can't a female character be sweet, soft spoken and have pure good intentions?

Yeah, seriously. Or without being portrayed as too weak, for that matter.

I hated how everyone viewed Eleanor, too. :rage: She did have fans, but I don't think her fanbase was as big as Tripp's.
    The her "being a spy for TNF" has toned down in March/April, but still. :pensive: Aaand then we had to deal with the "traitor" stuff.

Yeah, unfortunately, ANf's execution and reception ended up being very sexist.

I actually have friends that still like her! :)

Good to hear! :smile:

Nice, nice. :D I love waffles and the chicken burger is my favourite.

Chicken burgers seem kinda weird to me, honestly. But nice to know people enjoy them!

Do you remember the Sonic handheld LCD games? Does this ring a bell? I used to have the Cream one.

Oh yeah! I still have several of the sports games advertising Sonic Heroes (which I believe was available several months later for some reason) around the house, though the Big one doesn't work anymore.

Seriously.

I hope so, too.

:joy:

Oopsie! My bad! :sweat_smile:

Easy mistake to make, admittedly.

What is not to hate about Badger?

That's the problem, actually. I'm not sure it's even worth it to list him half the time.

And I am still not over that confession about him and Ava. Like, putting the most boring, annoying(read: unbearing) and worst character next to the best female one? Aww Heell Naww!

Clearly, that guy just has a non-discriminating thing for bikers. Or baldies, which ever floats his boat.

That gif is perfect! :heart:

I know. :joy:

Huh. I do recall seeing a few people say they didn't like that episode, now that you mention it. Yeah, Kenny is an asshole. It ki

• Huh, well I always thought that moment passed way too quickly, like you could barely tell what was happening.
    but maybe they didn't want it to seem like a too-obvious cameo with shel and becca.

And damn it, I wish I could get into those files myself, but I don't think my computer would properly run steam.

I've seen the purple blouse Becca, but I wonder what other unused models/textures exist? I don't see many as significant as these two. (the other being the "Stephanie model)

All the models/textures come from the game files. More specifically, in the case of these 400 Days models, in 5_WalkingDead106_english_pc_tx

• season 2 is forest, forest, forest, ruins, and some hardware store.

True. I'd say later Seasons are more diverse, however.

• edited August 2017

You mean as a user?
    No, I browsed somewhat casually before my obsession with the walking dead game series really took hold.

You're that old? Yeah, I remember seeing some things to the effect when I was scoping through older threads. Come to think of it, I'd be surprised if they never made that joke before.

• edited August 2017

They made a mistake gettin rid of the freckles though
    honestly I couldn't tell for sure if they were gone till now because I'm so nearsighted.

I went in and humped it for you after refreshing a few times.

:smirk:

(can you tell what my new fav emote is?)

I went in and humped it for you after refreshing a few times. Feel free to post your comments there now! I don't know about the ass, b

• Oh, I thought you meant racial demographics and the like.

season 2 is forest, forest, forest, ruins, and some hardware store.

• Ah, so kinda like me!

You mean as a user? No, I browsed somewhat casually before my obsession with the walking dead game series really took hold.

edited August 2017

Huh, well I always thought that moment passed way too quickly, like you could barely tell what was happening.

I think that was the point. The main point of that scene was to introduce Vince and the gang to the zombies. Quick scene of someone being taken to the ground and eaten gets the message across-- something really bad is going on, and being stuck in a bus isn't helping. Having Shel and Becca (and this other model) make a cameo was just one of the many neat ways they overlapped the stories together.

And damn it, I wish I could get into those files myself, but I don't think my computer would properly run steam.

Well, technically, Steam isn't what you'd need to look at the game files (although you'd obviously need a copy of the game to even get the files). You'd need a 3D modeling program, like 3ds Max. Then you'd need all the other various tools to extract the game files, convert textures to a readable format, AND scripts so you can import the models into said modeling program. It's not a super complicated process (despite how it might sound), but it's definitely a bit time-consuming. You have to jump through quite a few hoops to get everything up and running, not to mention learning how to navigate around both the files and the programs needed. I've been messing around in the game files on a regular basis for a year or so now, and there's still things I'm not entirely sure how to do yet.

Trust me on this-- it definitely takes some commitment to do all this. I think a grand majority of people wouldn't really find it worth the time. Besides, why do it yourself when you can just ask a guy that already knows how to do it? Just get him to find all this crap instead.

but I wonder what other unused models/textures exist? I don't see many as significant as these two.

For 400 Days? Yeah, that's about it for unused models. But the rest of the game? Hoo boy, there's a lot of unused models/textures throughout all seasons. To put together a comprehensive list of every unused texture/model... pfft, good luck with that.

Huh, well I always thought that moment passed way too quickly, like you could barely tell what was happening. but maybe they didn't want it

• True, but it's the good kind of filler.

It is! :)

Yep! One of the greats!

For real though, Kenny was constantly pushing him around. He even made a joke about how Ben was going to let the bandits rape the women and children of the group. Like, really? How was Christa not there to tell him to shut the fuck up? I relate to her when it comes to my relationship with Kenny. :D She doesn't take shit from him, I love that about her.

Kenny: Lee is still bitten--
    Christa: * looks at him with eyes like daggers * Shut up.

Uh-huh. :smirk:

:flushed: W-What are you smirking about? You fuckin perv.
    You're kinda thirsty lately.

I had issues with my laptop lately so yeah. It's kinda old, too. It doesn't have the requiring tools to open the game files... :cry:
    But seeing the weather outside, I want to stay at home where the air-conditioner is! :joy:

Yeah, seriously. Or without being portrayed as too weak, for that matter.

I don't think Eleanor was portrayed as too weak.

Yeah, unfortunately, ANf's execution and reception ended up being very sexist.

:pensive: I saw some assumptions that Eleanor left Kate alone on purpose and it made me facepalm really hard. She was looking for help and didn't know that these people were NF members!!!
    Also, if you choose [Kate needs me.] when you are about to go with David to the medical facility, Eleanor says: Go. Give her a hug from me and tell her that I am sorry for leaving her in the damn car like that.
    Yup she totally left her there to die.(sarcasm)

Chicken burgers seem kinda weird to me, honestly. But nice to know people enjoy them!

They are delicious. Thanks! :)

Oh yeah! I still have several of the sports games advertising Sonic Heroes (which I believe was available several months later for some reason) around the house, though the Big one doesn't work anymore.

My brother had the Sonc and Knuckles ones. They are don't work anymore though. I lost the Cream Flower Catch one... ;--; I think Sonic Heroes available some time after, too. The first video game I ever played, ha.
    I played the Sonic Advance ones too and 3 was my fave. Sonic Rush, too. I hope SEGA will do something with Blaze. Marine, too.

You seem to love my meme, hmm. Glad you do! Look, the editor I used didn't want to make Justin look HQ cause he sucks. The downloading of the photo was slow, too. My laptop didn't want anything related to him on the desktop. :joy:

Easy mistake to make, admittedly.

Mhm. But seriously, Tripp has mood swings like he is some teenage boy, lol. He ain't Gabe or Russell, so no excuses!

That's the problem, actually. I'm not sure it's even worth it to list him half the time.

Badger is a collection of bad and unredeemable qualities with nothing positive to balance them.
    We talk about him WAY more than he deserves. Seriously he doesn't deserve the time of day.

Clearly, that guy just has a non-discriminating thing for bikers. Or baldies, which ever floats his boat.

Ha, I guess you are right! People submit these through asks. For example, you can suggest "Doug is underrated and deserves more love." I did so and the person in charge(TeVinterMage in this case, she is the person who asked about the Sarah reference if you don't remember) made it.

There's apparently a scene where Larry can smile at Lee, but I don't know how you get it. Probably you have to give him a ration and tell Mark that he is looking out for Lilly.

It kind of felt like a filler. But the Crawford stuff was cool. True, but it's the good kind of filler. But ah well, to each their o

• For real though, Kenny was constantly pushing him around. He even made a joke about how Ben was going to let the bandits rape the women and children of the group.

This was before all the shit went down, mind you.

Like, really? How was Christa not there to tell him to shut the fuck up? I relate to her when it comes to my relationship with Kenny. :D She doesn't take shit from him, I love that about her.

>

Kenny: Lee is still bitten--
    Christa: * looks at him with eyes like daggers * Shut up.

She was on her way to that bridge with Omid. :lol:
    Better question is where was she in Season 2?!

:flushed: W-What are you smirking about? You fuckin perv.
    You're kinda thirsty lately.

Hey, I never insinuated that you fucked your laptop or anything.:lol:

I had issues with my laptop lately so yeah. It's kinda old, too. It doesn't have the requiring tools to open the game files... :cry:
    But seeing the weather outside, I want to stay at home where the air-conditioner is! :joy:

Oh, you poor thing. That sucks.

I don't think Eleanor was portrayed as too weak.

No, she wasn't. You're right about that.

Too bad she didn't get much screentime regardless, tho.

:pensive: I saw some assumptions that Eleanor left Kate alone on purpose and it made me facepalm really hard. She was looking for help and didn't know that these people were NF members!!!
    Also, if you choose [Kate needs me.] when you are about to go with David to the medical facility, Eleanor says: Go. Give her a hug from me and tell her that I am sorry for leaving her in the damn car like that.
    Yup she totally left her there to die.(sarcasm)

Yeah, I remember that. There were people also speculating that she'd hook up with David and join his cause if she wasn't always a spy.

True, but it's the good kind of filler. It is! Yep! One of the greats! For real though, Kenny was constantly push

• edited August 2017

This was before all the shit went down, mind you.

I know. I would have loved "Shut up, Kenny!" options.

She was on her way to that bridge with Omid. :D
    Better question is where was she in Season 2?!

Um, they were in the basement, hiding from the walkers in No Time Left, love. :grin:
    Exactly! That's why I want a DLC about either her or Lilly. She can determinantly get stabbed in the legs, you know... :(
    Do Mike and Ralph share the same model, btw? I am curious since they were going to be the same person.

Hey, I never insinuated that you fucked your laptop or anything. :D

Dude, what the hell? Your mind is so dirty... :p
    Anyway, you didn't answer my question... what were you smirking about?!!

perv...

Yeah, I remember that. There were people also speculating that she'd hook up with David and join his cause if she wasn't always a spy.

W-WHAT? Why would she do that in the first place?! Oh my god... I can't even anymore. What's up with these assumptions about her?
    I just remembered someone saying that she may turn out to be David's girlfriend. I seriously can't anymore.
    Also, after Thicker Than Water came out, some user DARED to say that she is a New Frontier!!! Aghrrrjdjfks.
    I got annoyed and wrote something like: "This is still going? Give me a break!" He wrote: "Other people were saying it too? I thought I was the only one."
    Inhale... exhale... I'm good.

For real though, Kenny was constantly pushing him around. He even made a joke about how Ben was going to let the bandits rape the women and

• Um, they were in the basement, hiding from the walkers in No Time Left, love. :grin:

Oh shit, the damn quote thing in the middle didn't connect!

Exactly! That's why I want a DLC about either her or Lilly. She can determinantly get stabbed in the legs, you know... :(
    Do Mike and Ralph share the same model, btw? I am curious since they were going to be the same person.

Yes. Apparently, Mike is slightly smaller than Ralph, but he is indeed an altered version of the same model, complete with a [mostly] unused hood up model.

Dude, what the hell? Your mind is so dirty... :p
    Anyway, you didn't answer my question... what were you smirking about?!!

You claiming you didn't throw your laptop out the window, then immediately mentioning you need to get a new one. :lol:

W-WHAT? Why would she do that in the first place?! Oh my god... I can't even anymore. What's up with these assumptions about her?
    I just remembered someone saying that she may turn out to be David's girlfriend. I seriously can't anymore.

It was different variations of the same two basic ideas.

Also, after Thicker Than Water came out, some user DARED to say that she is a New Frontier!!! Aghrrrjdjfks.
    I got annoyed and wrote something like: "This is still going? Give me a break!" He wrote: "Other people were saying it too? I thought I was the only one."
    Inhale... exhale... I'm good.

Well, technically, she was siding with the people with Richmond there, whom are protected and governed by the New Frontier, but still.
    I barely know anymore, bae. Apparently, she was always intended to have some loose connection to them through Joan, but her character allegedly changed so much that that connection no longer made since...which is why they had her more or less turncoat anyway.

What.

This was before all the shit went down, mind you. I know. I would have loved "Shut up, Kenny!" options. She was on her way to

• edited August 2017

Yes. Apparently, Mike is slightly smaller than Ralph, but he is indeed an altered version of the same model, complete with a [mostly] unused hood up model.

That's good to know, thanks!

You claiming you didn't throw your laptop out the window, then immediately mentioning you need to get a new one. :lol:

I can say weird stuff sometimes. One of the reasons I relate to Doug.

You hurt my feelings. I thought you loved me.

Well, technically, she was siding with the people with Richmond there, whom are protected and governed by the New Frontier, but still.

This doesn't mean she is part of The New Frontier.

I barely know anymore, bae. Apparently, she was always intended to have some loose connection to them through Joan, but her character allegedly changed so much that that connection no longer made since...which is why they had her more or less turncoat anyway.

Well, probably Joan's character was changed during development too and she wasn't always going to be one of the leaders? The original version of the game featured the theme "Slavery", so maybe Joan was captured and kept as a prisoner in TNF base, together with Javi's family. Eleanor would join Javier since they have common goals perhaps? And that would be good since their relationship will have more development.
    These are only my theories, though.

What.

It just makes me upset, love. Eleanor doesn't deserve these kinds of receptions. :pensive:

Um, they were in the basement, hiding from the walkers in No Time Left, love. Oh shit, the damn quote thing in the middle didn't co

• I can say weird stuff sometimes. One of the reasons I relate to Doug.

Lol.

You hurt my feelings. I thought you loved me.

This doesn't mean she is part of The New Frontier.

I know.

Well, probably Joan's character was changed during development too and she wasn't always going to be one of the leaders? The original version of the game featured the theme "Slavery", so maybe Joan was captured and kept as a prisoner in TNF base, together with Javi's family. Eleanor would join Javier since they have common goals perhaps? And that would be good since their relationship will have more development.
    These are only my theories, though.

Wait, WHAT?! Where the hell did you hear this and why didn't I know about it?!
    Guess that further explains why early elements of the story had Javier trying to find his family after the New Frontier captured them.
    Honestly, I just assumed Joan was always intended to be on the Council, but (much like Clint in the final product) would trust Mason's leadership and thus create some internal conflict within Eleanor concerning her loyalties.

Yes. Apparently, Mike is slightly smaller than Ralph, but he is indeed an altered version of the same model, complete with a [mostly] unused

• edited August 2017

Yeah, I know, but the game chops up for me on action scenes, and add that to an incredibly short sequence and it's barely discernible what's going on.

Steam isn't what you need

well, I need to buy it off somewhere first, right? I only have it on PS3. I'm behind.

you'd need a 3d modeling program, etc etc

well, criminy
    clearly I also need some actual tech knowledge
    or some instructional thread where everything is laid out in simple step-by-step terms

Trust me on this-- it definitely takes some commitment to do all this. I think a grand majority of people wouldn't really find it worth the time. Besides, why do it yourself when you can just ask a guy that already knows how to do it? Just get him to find all this crap instead.

I'm pretty OCD about details, if I could find a way to read all this crap I would probably enjoy it. As for asking someone, that would probably be too troubling. Can't count on other people to be obsessive nuts for you.

For 400 Days? Yeah, that's about it for unused models. But the rest of the game? Hoo boy, there's a lot of unused models/textures throughout all seasons. To put together a comprehensive list of every unused texture/model... pfft, good luck with that.

Well, generally I'd say textures aren't as big a deal as models. And how many unused models could they cram into the game files?

Huh, well I always thought that moment passed way too quickly, like you could barely tell what was happening. I think that was the p

• now it's wearing me out a bit, though that's more due to the annoying forum bugs

Ah, so kinda like me!

• Oh, no, it wasn't.
    Hah, that's a funny mix-up of words there.

Do you think they made them unrealistically diverse? It bothered me a bit in season 2, but not season 3.

Oh, I thought you meant racial demographics and the like.

• I think the Christmas Sweater represents Joan's grief for the people who died during the winter and also her motives for doing the raiding, the reasons why she would go to such extremes to keep her community safe.

Trying to decide if I like Joan's design or not. Her Sweeney Todd hair is pretty distinguishable and the orange & yellow vest pops nicel

• Not really. People from different walks of life help speciate the cast and remind you that there's a world beyond what we see in any particular installment. Plus, I was under the impression that the diversity was one of things people loved about these games.

Oh, no, it wasn't. Hah, that's a funny mix-up of words there. Do you think they made them unrealistically diverse? It bothered me a bit in season 2, but not season 3.

• Lol.

Please, don't laugh. >///> When you said that about fucking the laptop, I remembered that scene from the anime Code Geass where... Nina used a table to... you know... ;--; I don't know if you've heard of it or watched Code Geass. But that scene was terrible.

Doug is awesome, just saying. Though, I don't really know who to compare myself with. Probably the introverted characters. :joy:

Wait, WHAT?! Where the hell did you hear this and why didn't I know about it?!
    Guess that further explains why early elements of the story had Javier trying to find his family after the New Frontier captured them.

About the Slavery theme?
    Yeah, they had that "dark" concept going on and I really wish it made it to the final product.

Honestly, I just assumed Joan was always intended to be on the Council, but (much like Clint in the final product) would trust Mason's leadership and thus create some internal conflict within Eleanor concerning her loyalties.

Look, love, what I said above about Joan being a prisoner was only my theory. What you say it's possible, too. :)

I can say weird stuff sometimes. One of the reasons I relate to Doug. Lol. You hurt my feelings. I thought you loved me.

• When you said that about fucking the laptop, I remembered that scene from the anime Code Geass where... Nina used a table to... you know... ;--; I don't know if you've heard of it or watched Code Geass. But that scene was terrible.

Table-kuuuuuuun....! :lol:

But yes, I recall knowing it was on Adult Swim, but I haven't watched it myself. That's the show with the guy named Lelouche, right?

About the Slavery theme?
    Yeah, they had that "dark" concept going on and I really wish it made it to the final product.

I suppose it would've been kinda interesting. Which raises a few more questions about the Slaughterhouse.

Look, love, what I said above about Joan being a prisoner was only my theory. What you say it's possible, too. :)

I know. It's only a theory--a GAME Theory.

Lol. Please, don't laugh. >///> When you said that about fucking the laptop, I remembered that scene from the anime Code Geass

• They made a mistake gettin rid of the freckles though

Eh.

honestly I couldn't tell for sure if they were gone till now because I'm so nearsighted.

Oh, well that sucks.

:smirk:

(can you tell what my new fav emote is?)

:lol:

They made a mistake gettin rid of the freckles though honestly I couldn't tell for sure if they were gone till now because I'm so nearsight

• Table-kuuuuuuun....! :lol:

Please no! :persevere:

But yes, I recall knowing it was on Adult Swim, but I haven't watched it myself. That's the show with the guy named Lelouche, right?

Yes, that's it! I watched some episodes myself and it looks cool. I might continue it.
    Now we know where Louche got his username! :grin:

I suppose it would've been kinda interesting. Which raises a few more questions about the Slaughterhouse.

I would have prefered that, tbh. The game would have been received better overall. It's also more interesting.
    Also, if Javier entered the game in a different manner(he probably was going to, but rewrites, rewrites~) he also would have been received better and people wouldn't have minded so much.
    We needed to see him from another perspective and learn who he is from Javier himself. That, of course, would require Clementine to be kept playable alongside him 50/50. Hubs would also help. Longer episodes, too.
    What questions do you have about the Slaughterhouse? Why were there prisoners?

Javier being a member of The New Frontier is also an interesting concept. I wonder if he changed during development, too. Looking at his concept design makes me have the feeling that he was going to be an anti-heroic type of character. They should have given him such traits to make him stand out as a protagonist and serve as contrast to the traditional hero.

I know. It's only a theory--a GAME Theory.

WRONG. It's an ANIME Theory!
    [Insert 'Yoruichi and Ava are the same person' THEORY here] and [Insert 'Why is Rock Lee(mah bae) sidelined like that in Shippuuden' RANT here]

When you said that about fucking the laptop, I remembered that scene from the anime Code Geass where... Nina used a table to... you know...

• Yes, that's it! I watched some episodes myself and it looks cool. I might continue it.
    Now we know where @Louche got his username! :grin:

Yeah, I kept mentally calling him Lelouche myself! :joy:

I would have prefered that, tbh. The game would have been received better overall. It's also more interesting.
    Also, if Javier entered the game in a different manner(he probably was going to, but rewrites, rewrites~) he also would have been received better and people wouldn't have minded so much.

Eh, true enough.

We needed to see him from another perspective and learn who he is from Javier himself.

Yeah, I remember saying that myself when we first starting chatting. Maybe he could've had internal dialogue and/or narration at certain points to fill you in on what's going on and what's happened with him.

That, of course, would require Clementine to be kept playable alongside him 50/50. Hubs would also help. Longer episodes, too.

Yep.

What questions do you have about the Slaughterhouse? Why were there prisoners?

Yeah, pretty much. The obvious implication is that the Slaughterhouse was meant to hold the New Frontier walker troops in between battles. The fact that there were supposed to be slaves there(as shown in Graysonn's video) makes you wonder whether it's house they got their rough labor done and possibly how they created more walkers.

Javier being a member of The New Frontier is also an interesting concept. I wonder if he changed during development, too. Looking at his concept design makes me have the feeling that he was going to be an anti-heroic type of character. They should have given him such traits to make him stand out as a protagonist and serve as contrast to the traditional hero.

Yeah, he definitely changed. The first teaser in particular gave off a different vibe regarding his partnership with Clementine. Bossman @Deltino theorized that perhaps he and David were originally one character and they split them at some point when they actually started writing the first couple of drafts.

WRONG. It's an ANIME Theory!

[Insert 'Yoruichi and Ava are the same person' THEORY here] and [Insert 'Why is Rock Lee(mah bae) sidelined like that in Shippuuden' RANT here]
    :lol: If only David was half as cool as Urahara.

Table-kuuuuuuun....! Please no! But yes, I recall knowing it was on Adult Swim, but I haven't watched it myself. That's the

• Yeah, I kept mentally calling him Lelouche myself! :joy:

You referred to him as Lelouche once in the Details thread! :D
    I remember that he wasn't really 'pleased' with the Bonnie avatar, heh. :p

Eh, true enough.

Feel free to share your opinions and ideas.

That "Eh" makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.

Yeah, I remember saying that myself when we first starting chatting.

You've been crushing on me since then, hehe. ;) :joy:
    I think you said that you wanted to know Javier's motivation throughout the Season which is a good point. I remember analysing his situation. Btw, I found an analysis about Javier some time ago. Give it a read when you get the chance!

Maybe he could've had internal dialogue and/or narration at certain points to fill you in on what's going on and what's happened with him.

That would have been nice. We never had narration, though! :D
    I loved it when Lee was talking to himself.

Yeah, pretty much. The obvious implication is that the Slaughterhouse was meant to hold the New Frontier walker troops in between battles. The fact that there were supposed to be slaves there(as shown in Graysonn's video) makes you wonder whether it's house they got their rough labor done and possibly how they created more walkers.

The walkers on the truck were definitely from there.
    So, basically this would be Javier and Clementine's fate if they don't escape -- troops for battles.
    I remember while I was scrolling through Instagram, looking for interesting stuff, someone said that they had a dream about Eleanor being in the Slaughterhouse, as a prisoner/slave I think.

Yeah, he definitely changed. The first teaser in particular gave off a different vibe regarding his partnership with Clementine.

Dammit! He was going to be cooler in the original game!

Yeah, you can see that they have an established bond. Probably at first it would be professional, because of common goals, I remember someone speculating that Javier was going to boss her around(I would pay money to see this!) and as the story progresses they will be besties.

Clementine's concept art also gave me the Sweet!Clementine vibe. She looks like herself more than she does in the final game. This is what happens when Jane is a potential role model and not Sarita!
    Seriously, her change doesn't make any sense if you have the Kenny and Wellington ending. Clementine is happy and all, and then she is edgy! That escalated quickly.

Bossman @Deltino theorized that perhaps he and David were originally one character and they split them at some point when they actually started writing the first couple of drafts.

In @Deltino We Trust!

This actually is a very good theory! And it's most likely the case. Though I always thought that Javier was going to have a sister instead of a brother and that they scrapped the idea of Javi being a member of TNF to create David.
    I can't imagine Javier being aggressive, though. He looks like an innocent puppy, hence Gabe's line: "You don't scare me."

:lol: If only David was half as cool as Urahara.

Haha, yeah! Urahara is just priceless. One of my favourites, for sure.
    I never see people hate on Yoruichi, seriously!

Waitaminute! Did you just... ignore my rant about Rock Lee aka The Homie???

how could u

Yes, that's it! I watched some episodes myself and it looks cool. I might continue it. Now we know where @Louche got his username!

• I remember that he wasn't really 'pleased' with the Bonnie avatar, heh. :p

Huh?

Feel free to share your opinions and ideas.

That "Eh" makes me feel kinda uncomfortable.

Oh no, that was just me not feeling to strongly about that outside of agreeing with it.

You've been crushing on me since then, hehe. ;) :joy:

hehehe he :blush:

I think you said that you wanted to know Javier's motivation throughout the Season which is a good point. I remember analysing his situation.

Yeah, that was it.

Btw, I found an analysis about Javier some time ago. Give it a read when you get the chance!

Ah, okay then!

That would have been nice. We never had narration, though! :D

Good then--something else to help him stand out!

The walkers on the truck were definitely from there.
    So, basically this would be Javier and Clementine's fate if they don't escape -- troops for battles.

That is a possibility, yes. Though I'm also wondering how they ended up there.

I remember while I was scrolling through Instagram, looking for interesting stuff, someone said that they had a dream about Eleanor being in the Slaughterhouse, as a prisoner/slave I think.

Huh. How random.

Dammit! He was going to be cooler in the original game!
    Yeah, you can see that they have an established bond. Probably at first it would be professional, because of common goals, I remember someone speculating that Javier was going to boss her around(I would pay money to see this!) and as the story progresses they will be besties.

Yeah, while I actually appreciate that they made him more lighthearted than previous PCs, I'll admit that I'm interested in seeing what they'd have done with him before.

Clementine's concept art also gave me the Sweet!Clementine vibe. She looks like herself more than she does in the final game.

Interesting.

This is what happens when Jane is a potential role model and not Sarita!
    Seriously, her change doesn't make any sense if you have the Kenny and Wellington ending. Clementine is happy and all, and then she is edgy! That escalated quickly.

Chyeah, pretty much. :lol:

This actually is a very good theory! And it's most likely the case. Though I always thought that Javier was going to have a sister instead of a brother and that they scrapped the idea of Javi being a member of TNF to create David.

Well, there was gonna be Anita, but she was scrapped for whatever reason.

Still, what made you think that?

I can't imagine Javier being aggressive, though. He looks like an innocent puppy, hence Gabe's line: "You don't scare me."

That's a fair point. Though I honestly just thought it was another example of Gabe disregarding his own safety in favor of focusing on whatever he's concerned about.

Haha, yeah! Urahara is just priceless. One of my favourites, for sure.
    I never see people hate on Yoruichi, seriously!

Yeah, shame they didn't do that much more with her.

Waitaminute! Did you just... ignore my rant about Rock Lee aka The Homie???

Yeah, admittedly I overlooked it. My bad!
    At least he got his own spinoff! ...After Bleach got cancellled.... :neutral:

Yeah, I kept mentally calling him Lelouche myself! You referred to him as Lelouche once in the Details thread! I remember that he

• edited August 2017

Huh?

He made a comment about me having the Bonnie avatar back then in the Unpopular opinion thread. Nevermind. I wasn't offended or anything, I just brushed it off as him being in a bad mood. He was nice to me in our recent conversations so it's ok. :)
    Then you started a conversation with me about Doug and Carley, like you wanted to cheer me up. Thank you for that, btw. :blush:
    There isn't a Shel avatar... I woudn't mind rocking it.

Oh no, that was just me not feeling to strongly about that outside of agreeing with it.

Ah, okay then!
    Though, I do think it would have worked if Telltale wanted to pull it off. At first have playable Clementine and then somehow smoothly shift into Javi's POV. Probably Clementine's flashback about Sandra would have happened in the beginning of Ties That Bind just like Javier's.

That is a possibility, yes. Though I'm also wondering how they ended up there.

Max probably locked them. They were banging on zombie cages. Max would have probably witnessed Javier killing Badger/Rufus(or freeing himself) and would be pissed off at him, would sneak behind him, knock him out, and lock him there. Javi would either meet Clementine there(since she would have probably been a prisoner), or Max was going to lock both of them there since he would also recognize Clementine(she caused trouble after all) if she already met Javier the same way.
    There was a sound effect of a garage door in the game files--one of the front entrances. Since Javi and Clementine were banging on zombie cages, they most likely were locked. Also, the facility where the group found the stolen supplies is most likely the Slaughterhouse. It had the Capricorn mark. They just removed the zombies.

Huh. How random.

I know right?! Eleanor's voice actress thought it was funny since Eleanor apparently had a ginger hair in that person's dream. :D
    Remember my dream about me playing a DLC about Eleanor? Well, she did approach a Slaughterhouse right before I woke up.
    2 or so days ago I was scrolling through your questions thread and I think Deltino or Graysonn said that the game files update. If that is true, more info may pop up!

Yeah, while I actually appreciate that they made him more lighthearted than previous PCs, I'll admit that I'm interested in seeing what they'd have done with him before.

Same here. I like goofy characters, but Javier really had the potential to grow and be a memorable protagonist. I like his beta model, btw. Job J. Stauffer has played the original version of Ties That Bind, he tweeted in July that he did so. I doubt they'll interview him and ask him the details. Unless, a miracle happens and Telltale uploads the original version on their channel which I highly doubt. :joy: (I can still dream, right?)
    They are doing these "Player's Space" series now for Minecraft, I don't know what they are about, though.

I have a feeling everyone changed. :pensive:

• Tripp was going to be less trusting of us--that would have made MUCH MORE sense! I honestly thought he would turn out to be a [former] member of The New Frontier! I forgot to add this to my theories in the "What theories you had when you first played" thread. Oh well.
    • Eleanor - I love her personality so no complaints here. Though we don't know how she changed.
    • No info on Kate and Gabe -- if they changed, that is.

Interesting.

Just look at her face. I posted hers and Javier's concepts here.

Well, there was gonna be Anita, but she was scrapped for whatever reason.

Still, what made you think that?

I know about Anita. I meant that I thought she would be Javier's only sibling and they scrapped her to create David and the Brother vs Brother Rivalry plot.

That's a fair point. Though I honestly just thought it was another example of Gabe disregarding his own safety in favor of focusing on whatever he's concerned about.

I think I expressed myself incorrectly! So, I wanted to say that I can't imagine Javier having David's personality, being agressive, destructive, jealous, (hence Deltino's theory about them being the same person), but still having traits that make him an anti-hero and that make him stand out.

Yeah, shame they didn't do that much more with her.

Hmm?

Yeah, admittedly I overlooked it. My bad!
    At least he got his own spinoff! ...After Bleach got cancellled.... :neutral:

It's okay. Still love ya.
    Yeah! But it's comedy and very silly. :grin: Kishimoto should have written a novel about him, too. Not only about Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru and Itachi(he has 2 novels dedicated to him). Lee has a son and I still don't know who the mother is! Aaaahdkdjfg. I don't watch the Boruto anime. Everyone says it's shit. Also, I don't have motivation to start watching.

Oh, yes. How long has it been already? 4 years? I lost count tbh. It was said that it will return in 2018, but I am not sure.

I remember that he wasn't really 'pleased' with the Bonnie avatar, heh. Huh? Feel free to share your opinions and ideas.

• enter image description here

I am really glad that Luke and Nick's head pieces were switched.

The hat suits Nick better and looks kinda weird on Luke. With that said, Nick has one of the best designs in the series.

• Agreed. Luke with the hat looked like Beaver's neighborhood friend.

I am really glad that Luke and Nick's head pieces were switched. The hat suits Nick better and looks kinda weird on Luke. With that said, Nick has one of the best designs in the series.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.