Evaluating Character Designs

Comments

• He made a comment about me having the Bonnie avatar back then in the Unpopular opinion thread. Nevermind. I wasn't offended or anything, I just brushed it off as him being in a bad mood. He was nice to me in our recent conversations so it's ok. :)

Oh, okay.

Then you started a conversation with me about Doug and Carley, like you wanted to cheer me up. Thank you for that, btw. :blush:

enter image description here

There isn't a Shel avatar... I woudn't mind rocking it.

Same.

Though, I do think it would have worked if Telltale wanted to pull it off. At first have playable Clementine and then somehow smoothly shift into Javi's POV. Probably Clementine's flashback about Sandra would have happened in the beginning of Ties That Bind just like Javier's.

That was apparently the plan, yes.

Max probably locked them. They were banging on zombie cages. Max would have probably witnessed Javier killing Badger/Rufus(or freeing himself) and would be pissed off at him, would sneak behind him, knock him out, and lock him there. Javi would either meet Clementine there(since she would have probably been a prisoner), or Max was going to lock both of them there since he would also recognize Clementine(she caused trouble after all) if she already met Javier the same way.
    There was a sound effect of a garage door in the game files--one of the front entrances. Since Javi and Clementine were banging on zombie cages, they most likely were locked.

Probably so.
    Kinda weird to imagine Max being there to witness Javier kill Rufus though given he was going down the road in his truck and I doubt Clementine would've bothered if there was more than one vehicle.

Also, the facility where the group found the stolen supplies is most likely the Slaughterhouse. It had the Capricorn mark. They just removed the zombies.

Oh yeah, I remember someone saying that when the episode came out.

Eleanor's voice actress thought it was funny since Eleanor apparently had a ginger hair in that person's dream. :D
    Remember my dream about me playing a DLC about Eleanor? Well, she did approach a Slaughterhouse right before I woke up.
    2 or so days ago I was scrolling through your questions thread and I think Deltino or Graysonn said that the game files update. If that is true, more info may pop up!

Huh.
    ...Wait, WHAT?!

Same here. I like goofy characters, but Javier really had the potential to grow and be a memorable protagonist. I like his beta model, btw.

Yeah, I remember when they first posted the game's cover and I just thought it made him look more like Joel.

Job J. Stauffer has played the original version of Ties That Bind, he tweeted in July that he did so. I doubt they'll interview him and ask him the details. Unless, a miracle happens and Telltale uploads the original version on their channel which I highly doubt. :joy: (I can still dream, right?)

Keh, yeah. :lol:

They are doing these "Player's Space" series now for Minecraft, I don't know what they are about, though.

Oh. I...have no frame of reference.

I have a feeling everyone changed. :pensive:

Tripp was going to be less trusting of us--that would have made MUCH MORE sense! I honestly thought he would turn out to be a [former] member of The New Frontier! I forgot to add this to my theories in the "What theories you had when you first played" thread. Oh well.
    Eleanor - I love her personality so no complaints here. Though we don't know how she changed.

Yeah.

No info on Kate and Gabe -- if they changed, that is.

Oh, Kate definitely changed. Visually, at least.

Just look at her face. I posted hers and Javier's concepts here.

I'll try to find it.

I know about Anita. I meant that I thought she would be Javier's only sibling and they scrapped her to create David and the Brother vs Brother Rivalry plot.

Oh, okay. Well, I doubt that was the case given David, Gabe, and Marianna were gonna be in there fairly early on anyway.

I think I expressed myself incorrectly! So, I wanted to say that I can't imagine Javier having David's personality, being agressive, destructive, jealous, (hence Deltino's theory about them being the same person), but still having traits that make him an anti-hero and that make him stand out.

Oh, yeah definitely. He'd probably be a bit brusque and to the point at times, but I never saw him flipping out on even a quarter of the way David does..

Hmm?

Yoruichi mostly faded to the background as Urahara's sidekick and Soifon's idol after they rescued Rukia, right? The only other thing I remember afterwards is she helped him and Isshin fight Aizen.

It's okay. Still love ya.

Yeah! But it's comedy and very silly. :grin:

Oh, I know. I've seen a subbed clip or two. :lol:

Kishimoto should have written a novel about him, too. Not only about Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, Shikamaru and Itachi(he has 2 novels dedicated to him).

Oh yeah, that is something they do, don't they? Yeah, I think most would've appreciated that.

Itachi(he has 2 novels dedicated to him)

Really...?

Lee has a son and I still don't know who the mother is! Aaaahdkdjfg.

Behold--the problem with having spinoff babies of pre-existing fanbases!

I don't watch the Boruto anime. Everyone says it's shit. Also, I don't have motivation to start watching.

Oh, really? That's unfortunate. All I know is that Sarada is zig-zagged regarding if she's an illegitimate child and Choji's black daughter gets a comedy routine that went on too long.

Oh, yes. How long has it been already? 4 years? I lost count tbh. It was said that it will return in 2018, but I am not sure.

Kinda hope it does. Wanna see the Evil-Uryhu-people(I forgot what he's called :p) stuff in anime form.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Huh? He made a comment about me having the Bonnie avatar back then in the Unpopular opinion thread. Nevermind. I wasn't offended or

• Same.

I always thought you would want the Gabe one! I've seen people mistaking you for a female because of the Sarah and Michelle avatars. :grin:
    I would have loved a Dr Lingard avatar, too. Speaking of him, he deserved more screentime, focus and love.
    I really want to wear the Eleanor one, hers is the one I like the most, but seeing how much shit she gets... sigh I probably will, too... :pensive:

Probably so.
    Kinda weird to imagine Max being there to witness Javier kill Rufus though given he was going down the road in his truck and I doubt Clementine would've bothered if there was more than one vehicle.

Maybe you're right.
    He also doesn't have his own avatar. Dammit!

Oh. I...have no frame of reference.

Well, TT is doing these for Guardians of The Galaxy and Minecraft 2. I saw only a little from one video and it was staff talking. I was not really interested since I don't follow these games.

Oh, Kate definitely changed. Visually, at least.

I guess. Gabe's concept art better feature him without the beanie.

I'll try to find it.

It's on page 7, I believe. I might post the separetely and colored. If you don't mind of course. :)

Oh, okay. Well, I doubt that was the case given David, Gabe, and Marianna were gonna be in there fairly early on anyway.

I still wonder why didn't Ms. Alyssa mention Kate. I assume she was going to have a different role in the story? Her voice actress said: "The Kate I auditioned for at first, wasn't the Kate you know now." in the interview I sent you a while back. She also mentioned that there is a concept art for Kate, I think.

Yoruichi mostly faded to the background as Urahara's sidekick and Soifon's idol after they rescued Rukia, right? The only other thing I remember afterwards is she helped him and Isshin fight Aizen.

Oh yes. That's it. I thought you meant something about the manga, but you don't read it, I guess. Someone did spoil you the ending, huh?

Yes!

That slightly evil tune, tho. Are you a yandere for me? :joy:

Oh yeah, that is something they do, don't they? Yeah, I think most would've appreciated that.

Yup, I hated how he was sidelined in Shippuuden, and not only him. The rest of the Rookie 9 were...
    I miss the days when Rock Lee was the strongest of them all...

Really...?

Yes, they are about his life.

Behold--the problem with having spinoff babies of pre-existing fanbases!

:joy:

Oh, really? That's unfortunate. All I know is that Sarada is zig-zagged regarding if she's an illegitimate child and Choji's black daughter gets a comedy routine that went on too long.

You just gave me motivation to actually check it out. :grin:

Kinda hope it does. Wanna see the Evil-Uryhu-people(I forgot what he's called :p) stuff in anime form.

Him? His name is Uryuu. :joy:

DabigRG posted: »

He made a comment about me having the Bonnie avatar back then in the Unpopular opinion thread. Nevermind. I wasn't offended or anything, I j

• I always thought you would want the Gabe one!

I think I initially passed it up because it would've been obvious or something like that--so I initially picked Joan for a bit!

I've seen people mistaking you for a female because of the Sarah and Michelle avatars. :grin:

Yeah, I admittedly walked into that one.

I would have loved a Dr Lingard avatar, too. Speaking of him, he deserved more screentime, focus and love.

Yeah, he was definitely one of the better characters.

I really want to wear the Eleanor one, hers is the one I like the most, but seeing how much shit she gets... sigh I probably will, too... :pensive:

Nobody better give you grief if they know what's good for em. :angry:

He also doesn't have his own avatar. Dammit!

Yeah, that's really weird to me considering his role and screentime.

Well, TT is doing these for Guardians of The Galaxy and Minecraft 2. I saw only a little from one video and it was staff talking. I was not really interested since I don't follow these games.

Ah, okay.I guess.

Gabe's concept art better feature him without the beanie.

Damn straight!

It's on page 7, I believe. I might post the separetely and colored. If you don't mind of course. :)

Oh, well knock yourself out! It's not like this thread isn't full of pics and gifs already. :p

I still wonder why didn't Ms. Alyssa mention Kate. I assume she was going to have a different role in the story? Her voice actress said: "The Kate I auditioned for at first, wasn't the Kate you know now." in the interview I sent you a while back. She also mentioned that there is a concept art for Kate, I think.

Oh yeah, the cover alone definitely gives off the impression she was supposed to be more active.

Oh yes. That's it. I thought you meant something about the manga, but you don't read it, I guess. Someone did spoil you the ending, huh?

No, that fight happened in the Fake Karakura Arc.
    But yes, I skimmed things about the later stuff through TV Tropes.

That slightly evil tune, tho. Are you a yandere for me? :joy:

Well, he did indirectly confirm he'd broken Twilight's spirit in context, so there's that.

Maybe...

Yup, I hated how he was sidelined in Shippuuden, and not only him. The rest of the Rookie 9 were...
    I miss the days when Rock Lee was the strongest of them all...

Yep. And he didn't need Ninjutsu to woop your ass; just his legs, his bandages...and occasionally a bottle of "medicine."

Yes, they are about his life.

Don't they cover that in the anime though?

You just gave me motivation to actually check it out. :grin:

...Yay me?

Him? His name is Uryuu. :joy:

Yeah, I don't know how to spell his name off the top of my head--sue me!

No, I meant what he is--a Quincy. There's apparently an evil group of them who show up later.

Same. I always thought you would want the Gabe one! I've seen people mistaking you for a female because of the Sarah and Michelle av

• edited August 2017

[removed]

Same. I always thought you would want the Gabe one! I've seen people mistaking you for a female because of the Sarah and Michelle av

• I think I initially passed it up because it would've been obvious or something like that

And not because he is too angry on it? :grin:

so I initially picked Joan for a bit!

Wrong! First Ava, and then Joan!

Yeah, he was definitely one of the better characters.

It's such a pity he is not expanded on more. I wanted to know more about him. I would play a DLC about him.
    His depression is not explained in detail, but seeing him resorting to drugs just tells you that he has lost a lot. I wonder has he thought of commiting suicide before...? He seemed to know about Joan's true nature, calling her a "cruel bitch despite her pleasantries". How come he never told David? Or Joan probably threatened him? He fears her.

Nobody better give you grief if they know what's good for em. :angry:

Thank you, love
    Thank you, love.

Yeah, that's really weird to me considering his role and screentime.

If Victor can get his own avatar, so can Max! In the deleted audio they gave Sean Lynch lines for some random dude and not Max himself. Tctctc.
    (Still wondering why Victor has an avatar... :neutral:)

Ah, okay.I guess.

There is a thread about it. I looked it up:

Our lovely host Ryann Weller --a recent Telltale show host/ambassador and Twitch charity streamer-- and one developer from the Telltale crew play through one episode of a series they worked on, and give many fascinating stories about how certain design concepts were added to the game, potential ideas that never made it/could have not been included, and terrifying tales from around the office.

They probably will never do these about ANF... [clutches popcorn and a tissue box]

Oh, well knock yourself out! It's not like this thread isn't full of pics and gifs already. :p

For a second there I thought you meant it literally. :cry: Though I probably won't post them because I am lazy.

Oh yeah, the cover alone definitely gives off the impression she was supposed to be more active.

Yup, there's that 'importance' vibe and she means business. I always felt bad because of the way she was treated as a character. She had so much potential, to become one of the best female and most memorable characters. Because, unlike Carley(who is your typical action girl/badass with a gun), Kate actually has flaws and insecurities! She shows that she has a vulnerable side(in the Above The Law flashback).
    David overshadowed her, Javier, Gabe and the entire cast. Nuff said. Ahh, Kate, what a character you could have been...

Carley, however, comes off as a flawless badass woman. People regard her too highly, in my opinion. She had no substance and was too one-dimensional. The ever so caring Carley didn't even want to save Irene... :unamused: Wish I could take Doug with me... Carley was there only to be Lee's love interest, nothing more. Not a fan of her attitude, either.
    I honestly see Doug surviving more than her. Even in present day.

Gabe also seems more active on the cover. It gives the same vibe of importance and activeness. Another wasted potential. They clearly had plans for him, but rewrites, rewrites~ Gabe, if it weren't for the rewrites, you could have kicked ass and show that Clementine is not the only great child! Where your axe at? To behead some walkers, to show how cool you are? And remove THAT BEANIE!
    Where his axe at, tho? Seriously. Same question for Lee's fire axe.

No, that fight happened in the Fake Karakura Arc.
    But yes, I skimmed things about the later stuff through TV Tropes.

Oh, yeah. After that fight she is not shown at all.
    So this spoiled you the ending, huh? I was always careful not to spoil something important, haha. What did you mean by "Bleach doesn't deserve an ending"? In a good or a bad way? Kubo was basically forced by the editors of the magazine to wrap it up. I feel for that man. :(
    Btw, are there other websites like TV Tropes? I would love to check out some.
    Surprised that you didn't say Yoruichi is your favourite on your list back then.

Maybe...
    What do you mean maybe? o///o So you would kill guys who talk to me? Senpai is murderous for me! Aye!

Yep. And he didn't need Ninjutsu to woop your ass; just his legs, his bandages...and occasionally a bottle of "medicine."

It's just some medicine, yeah. Gosh I love the scenes where he is drunk. :joy:
    I think the bandages are a nice touch. They create an image for his background. I love how Naruto out of all noticed them and the bruises he has on his arms.

Don't they cover that in the anime though?

Yes, they animated them. As fillers. The first one is about his childhood and friendship with Shisui and the 2nd about his days with the Akatsuki, I think. I am not sure, though. I got tired of the anime at one point, because of the fillers and started following the manga. :D

...Yay me?

Yup, yay you! :blush: I also have to finish some anime like Yu Yu Hakusho(from the same author as HxH, btw) and I would like to see My Hero Academia.
    Have you seen One Punch Man? People put it on such a pedestal, but it's boring.

But, yeah, Sarada is indeed the daughter of Sakura. Because of the glasses, I thought it's Karin's. Easy mistake to make, hehe. I actually read that manga where Sarada has doubts about Sakura being her mother and takes Chou-Chou with her to look for Sasuke. I love Chou-Chou so much. :heart:

From what I see, Hinata is scary in the Boruto anime:

enter image description here enter image description here
    Glad to see her more confident.

Yeah, I don't know how to spell his name off the top of my head--sue me!

It's okay, love. I've seen 3 spellings of his name, soo, yeah. I won't sue you.
    I remember being uneasy about him in the beginning--probably because of Sasuke's voice.(I watch it with sub, btw) I warmed up to him, though!

No, I meant what he is--a Quincy. There's apparently an evil group of them who show up later.

Yeah, Yhwach leads them.

I've looked through past threads yesterday and... were you mispelling Eleanor's name on purpose? :joy:
    There was some dude/girl talking shit about her on threads apparently...sigh They are banned now.

I always thought you would want the Gabe one! I think I initially passed it up because it would've been obvious or something like th

• And not because he is too angry on it? :grin:

That was a factor, yes. Although it actually makes a little sense for him and from what I remember he's the only one like that.

Wrong! First Ava, and then Joan!

Ah yes, because I thought Ava would've been too obvious. Thank you, stalker!

It's such a pity he is not expanded on more. I wanted to know more about him. I would play a DLC about him.

Hmm, that would be something. A bit mundane of a concept, but not every character needs to be an action hero.

His depression is not explained in detail, but seeing him resorting to drugs just tells you that he has lost a lot. I wonder has he thought of commiting suicide before...?

Yeah. :sad:
    But I doubt it, since he called himself a coward for not having done so. Poor guy.

He seemed to know about Joan's true nature, calling her a "cruel bitch despite her pleasantries". How come he never told David? Or Joan probably threatened him? He fears her.

That's probably it.

In the deleted audio they gave Sean Lynch lines for some random dude and not Max himself. Tctctc.

Oh yeah, I saw that! What the hell is up with that shit?

If Victor can get his own avatar, so can Max!
    (Still wondering why Victor has an avatar... :neutral:)

To be fair, so do Winston and Ralph.

They probably will never do these about ANF... [clutches popcorn and a tissue box]

One day, hopefully. Especially since "Clementine's Story is supposed to be the final one."

For a second there I thought you meant it literally. :cry: Though I probably won't post them because I am lazy.

:lol: Don't hurt yourself on my account, Garfield.

Yup, there's that 'importance' vibe and she means business. I always felt bad because of the way she was treated as a character. She had so much potential, to become one of the best female and most memorable characters. Because, unlike Carley(who is your typical action girl/badass with a gun), Kate actually has flaws and insecurities! She shows that she has a vulnerable side(in the Above The Law flashback).
    David overshadowed her, Javier, Gabe and the entire cast. Nuff said. Ahh, Kate, what a character you could have been...

Yeah, that really did annoy me as the season drew on and she kept feeling neglected. The comments around here didn't help.

Carley, however, comes off as a flawless badass woman. People regard her too highly, in my opinion. She had no substance and was too one-dimensional. The ever so caring Carley didn't even want to save Irene... :unamused: Wish I could take Doug with me... Carley was there only to be Lee's love interest, nothing more. Not a fan of her attitude, either.
    I honestly see Doug surviving more than her. Even in present day.

To be fair, I blame that more on the fanbase than on Carley herself, who despite being superficially appealing was actually a somewhat interesting character at first. She ironically became less so as the Season moved on and they officially threw in the idea of her being Lee's love interest.

Gabe also seems more active on the cover. It gives the same vibe of importance and activeness. Another wasted potential. They clearly had plans for him, but rewrites, rewrites~ Gabe, if it weren't for the rewrites, you could have kicked ass and show that Clementine is not the only great child! Where your axe at? To behead some walkers, to show how cool you are? And remove THAT BEANIE!

Yeah, he is the most wasted character in practice, particularly since he was set up to be so conflicting and was a near constant presence in the plot.

Where his axe at, tho? Seriously. Same question for Lee's fire axe.

No clue. Would've come in handy when he snapped at The Specialist.

Oh, yeah. After that fight she is not shown at all.
    So this spoiled you the ending, huh? I was always careful not to spoil something important, haha.

No, that was TVTropes character page. Well that or the Die for Our Ship section.

What did you mean by "Bleach doesn't deserve an ending"? In a good or a bad way? Kubo was basically forced by the editors of the magazine to wrap it up. I feel for that man. :(

No, I meant that I don't think it really needed an epilogue ending since, while it's definitely been a while since I've watched it and I've been avoiding too many spoilers on the actual plot and action in the arc(s) before that, the status quo and character relationships weren't really that pertinent to me.

Naruto was a story where his origins were a significant influence on his backstory early on and was the lead in to a series of myth arcs that built up to his eventual acceptance as a hero who would realize the dream he had at the beginning and, along with Sasuke and the Uchica Clan, would have a huge impact on their place in the world. So giving that a future epilogue with Spinoff Babies makes sense. I just don't see that being the case with Ichigo, his friends, and especially the Soul Society.

Btw, are there other websites like TV Tropes? I would love to check out some.

None that I can think of.

Surprised that you didn't say Yoruichi is your favourite on your list back then.

Probably because it's easy to forget she's a thing. I liked her well enough back when Bleach was still a reasonably new thing, particularly with the reveal, but that's about it. Cant' say/recall much else.

Maybe...
    What do you mean maybe? o///o So you would kill guys who talk to me? Senpai is murderous for me! Aye!

Imma bee real wicha, babe: I have no clue how you got that implication in the first place. :lol: Let's just say I'd be looking out for you, K?

It's just some medicine, yeah. Gosh I love the scenes where he is drunk. :joy:

Yeah. :lol: To this day, I have no clue if that was just CN trying to cover up the fact that it was alcoholic or not.

I think the bandages are a nice touch. They create an image for his background. I love how Naruto out of all noticed them and the bruises he has on his arms.

What was the story behind that again? I just thought it was sports-tape and an extension of that seismic toss piledriver attack.

Yes, they animated them. As fillers. The first one is about his childhood and friendship with Shisui and the 2nd about his days with the Akatsuki, I think. I am not sure, though. I got tired of the anime at one point, because of the fillers and started following the manga. :D

Kyeah. :p

Yup, yay you! :blush: I also have to finish some anime like Yu Yu Hakusho(from the same author as HxH, btw) and I would like to see My Hero Academia.

Oh yeah, Yuyu Hakusho--the first show I ever saw on Saturday Adult Swim before it was officially listed as such, I believe!
    I have no idea why I stopped watching it besides maybe coming on so late.

Have you seen One Punch Man? People put it on such a pedestal, but it's boring.

Oh yeah, I binged a few episodes of that and it's fine. It's been a while, but I do like the idea of it to extent.

But, yeah, Sarada is indeed the daughter of Sakura. Because of the glasses, I thought it's Karin's. Easy mistake to make, hehe. I actually read that manga where Sarada has doubts about Sakura being her mother and takes Chou-Chou with her to look for Sasuke.
    I love Chou-Chou so much. :heart:

I had to look her up right quick to make sure you meant Choji's girl and not some random slur, for some reason. :joy:
    But yeah, that's the nonsense that was fueling that subplot, I believe.

From what I see, Hinata is scary in the Boruto anime:

enter image description here enter image description here
    Glad to see her more confident.

The image didn't show up, booboo.

It's okay, love. I've seen 3 spellings of his name, soo, yeah. I won't sue you.
    I remember being uneasy about him in the beginning--probably because of Sasuke's voice.(I watch it with sub, btw) I warmed up to him, though!

Yeah, I liked him well enough when he showed up, too. I kinda wanna go back and binge watch episodes with him since he really does seem like an interesting character. Plus, some of his episodes also involved Mayuri, Nel's Fracciones, and Circuci Sand-er-wich and that's all worth a revisit.:grin:
    I'm so glad you specified subs, btw. Cause otherwise, I was gonna call you out on being "anime-ist" or something. :joy:

Yeah, Yhwach leads them.

Oh yeah, I heard about him. I'll get to him whenever the anime finally gets revived.

Or I get bored and spoil myself. Which comes first.

I've looked through past threads yesterday and... were you mispelling Eleanor's name on purpose? :joy:
    There was some dude/girl talking shit about her on threads apparently...sigh They are banned now.

I'd have to look that up to know what you're talking about, but it was probably an accident.

I think I initially passed it up because it would've been obvious or something like that And not because he is too angry on it?

• edited August 2017

That was a factor, yes. Although it actually makes a little sense for him and from what I remember he's the only one like that.

This is from the choices screen of Episode 5 if you choose to go after him, I believe. But yeah, if he smiled a little it would have been better.

Ah yes, because I thought Ava would've been too obvious. Thank you, stalker!

You had it when you asked me whether I experienced the bugs, the first day after the updates.
    It's not that obvious. Louche is the only one who I've seen wearing it.
    Also, that's called having a good memory.

Hmm, that would be something. A bit mundane of a concept, but not every character needs to be an action hero.

Exactly. There are a lot of characters that I want to have their own DLCs. One of them is Ben, because playing a coward will be refreshing and I would like to see things from his POV.
    And Lilly because Lilly. Christa because Christa. :joy: Sarita also because I want to learn more about her.

Yeah. :sad:
    But I doubt it, since he called himself a coward for not having done so. Poor guy.

I couldn't bring myself to kill him. :cry: I am not like that either. I don't care what Clementine wants. Killing people for her is not my priority.
    I wanted to give him a big hug. Hopefully, we revisit him.
    He was apparently the villain originally... I can't imagine him evil! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!

Oh yeah, I saw that! What the hell is up with that shit?

It was so awkward to listen to that conversation! I was just like: "Um, can I skip this?" :D
    Max being neglected, that is it, basically.

The Disappearence of Max
    Please Telltale, give him more screentime!

After all of the Richmond bullshit, Max and his friend Lonnie were exiled from the community with a share amount of supplies to survive. On their way these former members of The New Frontier will encounter danger, possibly other survivors. Will they be able to survive? Possibly find a shelter/community?
    Find out in The Disappearence of Max, a DLC about the beanie-wearing anti-villain thug.

Episode 1 coming soon!

To be fair, so do Winston and Ralph.

I know. How come the North Carolina scavengers have, but not Max? This is what I meant. That's some bullshit right there.

One day, hopefully. Especially since "Clementine's Story is supposed to be the final one."

It's not the end of the franchise, honey. Only Clementine's final season.
    We need these videos about ANF, you know. They're doing them for Batman, too. :(

Yeah, that really did annoy me as the season drew on and she kept feeling neglected. The comments around here didn't help.

I've seen people calling her "thot" here. Wow. * clap *
    She is flawed and this is not a bad thing. Though I disliked how she handled the situation with David(Liked it when she slapped him, btw.). She dropped the bomb and I was like "GIRL, NO!"
    Also, she was willing to abandon Gabe and that left a bad taste in my mouth, not gonna lie.

To be fair, I blame that more on the fanbase than on Carley herself, who despite being superficially appealing was actually a somewhat interesting character at first. She ironically became less so as the Season moved on and they officially threw in the idea of her being Lee's love interest.

I do, too. Most people save her because she is attractive and has a gun. Ummm, okaaay. A LOT of characters know how to use a gun and have a good aim. The list is full! Nothing special. She also has a man chin. :p
    Doug has an impressive intelligence, he is someone who I definitely would want by my side. I always prefered him. He is awesome. Petition for a Doug DLC!

No clue. Would've come in handy when he snapped at The Specialist.

No, that was TVTropes character page. Well that or the Die for Our Ship section.

The answer is yes, then. I did ask whether a TVTropes character page spoiled it to you.
    I saw Eleanor being listed as a Shipper On Deck! She made only one comment about Gabe and Clementine getting along.

Imma bee real wicha, babe: I have no clue how you got that implication in the first place. :lol:

The evil "Yes!", sweetheart. You didn't deny it, either~

You also are entertained by the "Get a room" comments. I've seen only two, though.

Let's just say I'd be looking out for you, K?

K! Thanks. It means a lot. :)

Yeah. :lol: To this day, I have no clue if that was just CN trying to cover up the fact that it was alcoholic or not.

He isn't. I don't remember if they explained how he mastered the Drunken Fist, though.

What was the story behind that again? I just thought it was sports-tape and an extension of that seismic toss piledriver attack.

Well, he trains a lot. He has bruises on his arms. He also needs them for the Primary Lotus.

Oh yeah, Yuyu Hakusho--the first show I ever saw on Saturday Adult Swim before it was officially listed as such, I believe!
    I have no idea why I stopped watching it besides maybe coming on so late.

It's a very good show. :) You should continue it.

Oh yeah, I binged a few episodes of that and it's fine. It's been a while, but I do like the idea of it to extent.

I mean, It's not bad, but it's overrated. It became popular really fast like Attack on Titan back in 2013.

The image didn't show up, booboo.

Two images. Try opening them in a new tab.

I'm so glad you specified subs, btw. Cause otherwise, I was gonna call you out on being "anime-ist" or something. :joy:

Both Sasuke and Uryuu are voiced by the same guy in the sub version. That's why I specified subs.

Or I get bored and spoil myself. Which comes first.

Story of my life. :joy:

I'd have to look that up to know what you're talking about, but it was probably an accident.

Elinor, that's what you called her. :D

And not because he is too angry on it? That was a factor, yes. Although it actually makes a little sense for him and from what I re

• I really hope they will make them wear something different for the AJ/Clem story

hopefully, they don't show up and then you wouldn't have to worry about their clothing.

Vicky82 posted: »

My Javier didn't care about baseball anymore I really hope they will make them wear something different for the AJ/Clem story

• If he takes me out on a date~

Get a room you two

• Has anyone taken all the Clementine models and lined them up for comparison and contrast? I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to extracting game models and working with them, so forgive me ignorance. If I knew how, I would have done it and shared it here. I ask because I'd think it would be interesting to see how the design of Clem has progressed with each season, episode, and style.

• Took a while to dig up, but here it is.
    Credit to @FetchWalker

eRock92 posted: »

Has anyone taken all the Clementine models and lined them up for comparison and contrast? I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to extracting

• edited September 2017

Thanks. I've actually seen that one before. I was actually referring to just the models themselves in just a standard standing pose. I can't find anything like that for any of the characters with multiple models. Maybe I should check it out and see if it is something I can do.

Took a while to dig up, but here it is. Credit to @FetchWalker

• Oh, well I don't know. Maybe Bossman @Deltino or someone can help you with that

Thanks. I've actually seen that one before. I was actually referring to just the models themselves in just a standard standing pose. I ca

• yeah sorta like you but not a dork ;P

Ah, so kinda like me!

• Eleanor is a horrible person.....The New Frontier destroyed her town...but she backed them and got poor Tripp killed...(Hey I was not going to get Ava killed) She sold her people out for the promise of safety which she knew was built on the corpses of the people she knew from Prescott! So she can go to hell.

Huh. I do recall seeing a few people say they didn't like that episode, now that you mention it. Yeah, Kenny is an asshole. It ki

• That is actually an amazing pic...just seeing them together...she is a short little woman isn't she?

Took a while to dig up, but here it is. Credit to @FetchWalker

• Oh yeah? What's 2+2?

yeah sorta like you but not a dork ;P

• Ch'yeah. I wonder if that means she's still shorter than Sarah there.

That is actually an amazing pic...just seeing them together...she is a short little woman isn't she?

• 4...but if you were to ask me how many lights I would say there are 5

Oh yeah? What's 2+2?

• ...Why?

4...but if you were to ask me how many lights I would say there are 5

• lol...It is an old Star Trek TNG episode....the Captain is being tortured....and part of the process is that he is shown 4 lights...The idea is to break down his perception of reality by using negative reinforcement...the one doing the torturing...tells Picard...that there are 5 lights..The captains says..no there are only 4...Picard then gets tortured...the man says to him...you know...perception is a tricky thing....it is subjective...if you and I agree that there are 5 lights...then there are....but of course...if you only see 4...then there is pain. Over a series of weeks this continues...to the point where the captain's very thought processes are rewired due to the brain's need for self preservation.

Once you break a man's defense down that much...it is inevitable that he will start to reveal Federation secrets.

This torture tactic has been used by the CIA and was banned.

...Why?

• enter image description here

Eleanor is a horrible person.....The New Frontier destroyed her town...but she backed them and got poor Tripp killed...(Hey I was not going

• You defended her....just pointing out why you are horribly mistaken in your false beliefs.

• It's my opinion and you can't change it.

You defended her....just pointing out why you are horribly mistaken in your false beliefs.

• Oh, you poor raven.

lol...It is an old Star Trek TNG episode....the Captain is being tortured....and part of the process is that he is shown 4 lights...The idea

• Actually, the reason she did what she did is comparatively obvious to the fact that she was gonna do it: she appreciated being able to use her skills to save lives and help people, thus she felt all the more inclined to suggest an alternative plan to Javier/Tripp/Gabe's public assassination plan, which would almost certainly end badly. When they wouldn't listen, she contacted to Joan and told her that Javier was coming to turn the people against her, naively thinking this could help avoid anyone getting hurt. Unfortunately for her, Joan had captured the scouting Ava and Tripp the next morning with the intention of forcing Javier to gamble on their lives, thus her efforts were for naught.

Eleanor is a horrible person.....The New Frontier destroyed her town...but she backed them and got poor Tripp killed...(Hey I was not going

• Well fine...you and the flat earth society. @DabigRG your girl is a nutter!! In other news...I may be somewhat pulling a chain or two.

It's my opinion and you can't change it.

• "Nutter", really? Are we really stooping that low? She merely stated an opinion, as you did your own; no need to insult one another. I, for one consider Eleanor one of the better written characters of the season, if not the best. But that's just my opinion, which I should hope I'm entitled to. :D

Well fine...you and the flat earth society. @DabigRG your girl is a nutter!! In other news...I may be somewhat pulling a chain or two.

• If nutter were as low as this forum got...it would be a more civil place! And hey welcome to the forums...lurking is not as fun as participation. I just do not see Eleanor as a well written character...sadly this season no female got any well written characters except to a lesser extent Kate...and they sorta botched her halfway through. But yeah you are right...each cat their own rat as they say.

And welcome to the fun...DabigRG has some of the best topics on TWD forum.

elricily posted: »

"Nutter", really? Are we really stooping that low? She merely stated an opinion, as you did your own; no need to insult one another. I, for

• Giggity(?)

Anyway, chill out Shoula--before I put you there.

Well fine...you and the flat earth society. @DabigRG your girl is a nutter!! In other news...I may be somewhat pulling a chain or two.

• Thank you!! I really did like Kate too, but felt her character fell extremely flat for the most part of episode 5. And I agree; DabigRG does indeed have some of the best topics here on the forum.

If nutter were as low as this forum got...it would be a more civil place! And hey welcome to the forums...lurking is not as fun as particip

• Here you go, I hope I made it right, although I'm not a 100% sure about the height.

Thanks. I've actually seen that one before. I was actually referring to just the models themselves in just a standard standing pose. I ca

• Huh. I stand a little corrected, apparently.

FetchWalker posted: »

Here you go, I hope I made it right, although I'm not a 100% sure about the height.

• edited September 2017

No all heroes wear capes, but you deserve one @FetchWalker. This is exactly what I was talking about. It's interesting to see them all side by side, now. Thanks again!

A few things I noticed right off the back:

• ANF Clem looks like S1 Clem if you ignore S2 and that her nose shrank. My theory with the new Clem model was that it was based off of S1 exclusively.
    • Does anyone else think the ANF Clem models (and other ANF models) look weird outside of the game's lighting. Like for Clem, her skin looks extremely yellowish (like Star Trek alien yellow), her lips are unreasonable red, and the face looks a bit off. The S1 and S2 models looks fine outside the game, but ANF look a bit odd.

EDIT: Now that I look at it more, I think it's the detail. The simplistic details from the older models translate better outside the game compared to the high fidelity, detailed models.

FetchWalker posted: »

Here you go, I hope I made it right, although I'm not a 100% sure about the height.

• Thank you. :smile:

elricily posted: »

"Nutter", really? Are we really stooping that low? She merely stated an opinion, as you did your own; no need to insult one another. I, for

• <3 ily

Thank you.

• is it me or javi looks more like a white guy?

Javier has weapons - a rifle and a gun(?). WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE THEM IN THE FINAL GAME??? Gabe and Mariana need weapons - axe for Gabe; knife or a gun for Mariana.

• Giggity.(?)

really, dude

Really, dude?

Giggity(?) Anyway, chill out Shoula--before I put you there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.