Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• c

Playing the air guitar ofc! Chasing the dream to be the first undead champion in the Annual AirMusic Muertos Championship.

captainivy1 posted: »

What the fuck is this fool doing?

• I am just hoping that Eleanor doesn't die!

• where is Joan, Lingard, Kate, Eleanor, AJ, Clint and everyone else?

c

Why do I feel like the characters in the art are going to die? Tripp and Ava tied up doesn't look good. David on a noose doesn't look good.

• edited April 2017

I personally find it better than last time episode's 4 banner, where they just shopped Luke, Kenny, and Clem from previous episodes onto it.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/4/40/AmTR_Promo_Banner.png/revision/latest?cb=20140716201001

The Key art is a mess since everybody is all over the place. There's no focus.

• Me, personally. I love this poster.

Or maybe they liked the art. They do not have to be sponsored to say that it is good art.

• Who else is on Team No Trailer

• I'm on team no early leaks.

Who else is on Team No Trailer

• Hell...even some fanarts are better than this inconsistent shit. I miss Season 2 key arts.

• edited April 2017

I'm with ya, I'd take an official trailer and official screenshots from telltale themselves but no leaks from fans unless it is the same image telltale uploads.

Chibikid posted: »

I'm on team no early leaks.

• I can't be the only one who noticed her fucking tits holy shit

There you go.

• Cucked by his own brother smh.

Yellowsno posted: »

Actually the Cuban cuck is David.

• edited April 2017

Ew literally everything bad about the plot is being pointed at

There you go.

• Clem's hips look abnormally wide.

• The link doesn't work for me, pal.

AdamRoberts posted: »

O god https://m.www.facebook.com/telltalegames/photos/a.402424398596.179515.11530858596/10154526987573597/

• I'd rather you not stir shit up with this, K?

GabentineConfirmed

• Ugh...

OzzyUK posted: »

Another new ship for people to get hyped about

• To be fair it also contained 4 determinant flashbacks

Episode 1 is only 0.02 gb smaller and look how long it lasted... 1 hour

• Hopefully for certain people's sake, it's him trying to steal some of her cool and have a point.

I am excited to see how these two will interact now that they're on the same side—meaning, on the same side of the conflict within the New Frontier. It is interesting that they placed them together out of all people.

• As usual, not one character modeled on the promotional artwork looks like they give a single fuck.

Yeah, I noticed that too! :lol:

Very tantalizing artwork... As usual, not one character modeled on the promotional artwork looks like they give a single fuck. Even Cl

• I wonder if the '#hangtight' in ttg's tweet is a reference to David in the poster??? Or maybe just a coincidence...

• Oh, is that what they did? Guess that explains why Luke doesn't seem to be looking at Kenny like I thought.

I personally find it better than last time episode's 4 banner, where they just shopped Luke, Kenny, and Clem from previous episodes onto it.

• I wish

Melton23 posted: »

Gabe seem's to be playing a huge part cos his face is slightly bigger than everybody else just like javi pleeeeaaaase can javi and Gabe save David on time.

• Scoring a touchdown.

What the fuck is this fool doing?

• NO

GabentineConfirmed

• Beat me to it XD

Deltino posted: »

Sequels don't actually mean a continuation Explain this then, tough guy You wanna fight against the dictionary? Fair

• They can only fit so many characters on the poster I guess.

Why do I feel like the characters in the art are going to die? Tripp and Ava tied up doesn't look good. David on a noose doesn't look good.

• I love you

There you go.

• edited April 2017

My baby cousin said that Gabe looked like darth Vader XD make it happen telltale. Sarcasm.

• [removed]

• This key art depresses me

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

That's no fair most people are on team no early leaks. We need an even amount of players if we want to start the game.

Chibikid posted: »

I'm on team no early leaks.

• edited April 2017

This key art made my eye sight worse.

I have no idea what to focus on, at all.

This key art depresses me

• Let's just hope Android and iOS comes out on the day it's supposed too, let's not have a 3 day delay...Just saying.

• My life is complete.

He can't rock the thrust like these two, though.

• You're terrible and brilliant at the same time. XD

Lilacsbloom posted: »

JUST HANG IN THERE DAVID! Good on you sticking your neck out for everybody! How'd it work out with Kate btw? She leave you hanging?

• I know Leafy. Thanks to the other leaders of the New Frontier, David's been thrown through a loop.

Geez, I still can't believe he got roped into this, Lilac...

• Same here! Fingers Crossed!

I am just hoping that Eleanor doesn't die!

• I love it! I'm so damn excited! I swear I'll do everything I can to save you David!

• When they release the keyart and you're just like
    enter image description here

This key art depresses me

• edited April 2017

[removed]

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love it! I'm so damn excited! I swear I'll do everything I can to save you David!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.