Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited April 2017
  • David: "So, uhh... are you guys gonna let me down from here anytime soon?"

Joan: "I'm a frayed knot."

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I know Leafy. Thanks to the other leaders of the New Frontier, David's been thrown through a loop.

• Priceless

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I will call this ship, Baldy and the Beast

• I ship it!

OzzyUK posted: »

Another new ship for people to get hyped about

• edited April 2017

Oh fuck

And Kenny is just staring at Nick's crotch... it's unsetling.

Plus they just got Walter's attention

Gay and cute.

He can't rock the thrust like these two, though.

• The key art looks amazing!

DAVID!!! TRIPP!!! NOOO!!! They die - I riot!

I hope Gabe does something cool in this episode.

I don't see Eleanor there and it makes me even more worried about her. Please TellTale! Don't kill her off!

• He definetely is the party type.

captainivy1 posted: »

What the fuck is this fool doing?

• Anybody else thinks Clem looks a lot like (young and happy) Elizabeth Comstock from Bioshock Infinite? (before witnessing all the fucked up shit in the world and danced with strangers and didn't talk about anything else than Paris and actually did smile... which is hilarious because Clem already left that happy phase behind long time ago)

• Kenny and Walt just can't resist those dance moves.

Oh fuck And Kenny is just staring at Nick's crotch... it's unsetling. Plus they just got Walter's attention Gay and cute.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I think I just found a new favorite character

enter image description here

Long live gasmask cowboy

• I hope Gabe does something cool in this episode.

I have no doubt, especially since even I didn't expect them to make him that visible on the banner.

I don't see Eleanor there and it makes me even more worried about her. Please TellTale! Don't kill her off!

Same here.

Fangirl101 posted: »

The key art looks amazing! DAVID!!! TRIPP!!! NOOO!!! They die - I riot! I hope Gabe does something cool in this episode. I don't see Eleanor there and it makes me even more worried about her. Please TellTale! Don't kill her off!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Relax a bit, it's all just me joking around. I'm an incredibly sarcastic dude, and I think most people on here know that by now.

But you do raise a very valid point-- I still don't have any clue how or why I'm a mod

Hooded posted: »

You think that just because you're a moderator, then that you can curse at people around here? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I've seen you around these forums and most of your comments were disrespectful.

• can he be the new mascot

dude throw out clementine etc gasmask cowboy is our new walking dead mascot

Deltino posted: »

I think I just found a new favorite character Long live gasmask cowboy

• Looks like a lovechild of Skullface and Sun Moon Stars.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Nah, that is totally a pimp hat :D

Gasmask pimp ftw.

• edited April 2017

Eleanor, still feeling she’s gonna get fridged for Tripp’s sake

They'd better not. If TellTale pulls a Sarita on her I'm fucking done.

My death predictions for this episode Eleanor, still feeling she’s gonna get fridged for Tripp’s sake Gabe, kids besides Clem never survive this long Kate, she's not in the art anymore Possibly David after seeing that picture

• I'm guessing David may die depending on your choices in the episode. Tripp and Eleanor may be killed off by the end of the episode.

• I know right! I was actually hoping for him to get a bigger role in future episodes. He himself said that he wanted to be more useful and prove himself worthy.

Ava is in trouble, too... I am worried about her as well.

DabigRG posted: »

I hope Gabe does something cool in this episode. I have no doubt, especially since even I didn't expect them to make him that visibl

• I'm thinking based on whether or not David shoots up the church will determine if he gets lynched or not.

Chibikid posted: »

I'm guessing David may die depending on your choices in the episode. Tripp and Eleanor may be killed off by the end of the episode.

• I find it interesting on Telltales Instagram they completely removed Clementine from the key art.

Jayroen posted: »

When they release the keyart and you're just like

• I just got this sneaky fucking feeling Telltale is going to piss off their entire fanbase with these last 2 episodes by getting Clem killed or some shit, can't wait to play them! xD

Chibikid posted: »

I find it interesting on Telltales Instagram they completely removed Clementine from the key art.

• Oh my god, that picture of David on the noose made my stomach drop.

• I say he's going to be determinant. Would be really cool if David is able to make it through the entire season, but no determinant character has ever done that.

Melton23 posted: »

Dare I say telltale are hinting at a myeeeehhh certain death? Or just trying to trick us?

• Yes, it is. Some people might not consider it "Season 3" but it's definitely a season.

Sharples65 posted: »

This isn't a season.

• Hopefully David doesn't drop in a similar manner.

Oh my god, that picture of David on the noose made my stomach drop.

• I lost my shit over this lmao I'm so excited!

I don't think David is gonna die, but it's gonna come close. The noose could be symbolic (haha) but it's probably an actual scene and Javi/the gang manage to save him in time. Or it comes down to a choice :O

Clem is me

WHERE IS ELEANOR

• I second the sentiment! Though I'll remain pessimistic. (read: realistic) :P

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love it! I'm so damn excited! I swear I'll do everything I can to save you David!

• I think it's because she's facing the front and twisting her waist to look back

Courtflash posted: »

Clem's hips look abnormally wide.

• enter image description here

GabentineConfirmed

• edited April 2017

Double post have another Clem pic instead

GabentineConfirmed

• I call your gasmask cowboy and raise you lsd man

• It was a joke.

Yes, it is. Some people might not consider it "Season 3" but it's definitely a season.

• These posters look like they were made in Paint.NET

Very tantalizing artwork... As usual, not one character modeled on the promotional artwork looks like they give a single fuck. Even Cl

• They have to make a good impression since it's guardians

So Guardians has... * proper hubs with gameplay and actual conversations. * more than one hub. * 90+ minute episodes. * next time on

• Well episode 4 was promised to give us another flashback of Kenny and Jane so maybe that's why it's 3.40 GB

To be fair it also contained 4 determinant flashbacks

• Pull a Pirates of the Carribean and shoot the rope. XD

I lost my shit over this lmao I'm so excited! I don't think David is gonna die, but it's gonna come close. The noose could be symbolic (h

• They said it was likely to see them again before the end of the season, not necessarily in episode 4

Well episode 4 was promised to give us another flashback of Kenny and Jane so maybe that's why it's 3.40 GB

• How can people say that this isn't illustrated in Season 3?

It's basically what the entire Episode 3 is about.

What's the use of me even trying, everyone jumped on a bandwagon of hate a while ago.

"Thematically, we're at an era where it's so many years into the apocalypse that it's not just about small groups trying to get society back

• edited April 2017

Can't wait for the back lash!

Jayroen posted: »

I just got this sneaky fucking feeling Telltale is going to piss off their entire fanbase with these last 2 episodes by getting Clem killed or some shit, can't wait to play them! xD

• Man, everyone's getting hanged today. First Aaron Hernandez, now David, who's next?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.