Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Hahaha, you didn't because I have THIS:

Deltino posted: »

Sequels don't actually mean a continuation Explain this then, tough guy You wanna fight against the dictionary? Fair

• edited April 2017

Ever hear about... Gabentine?

Edit: I genuinely didn't know someone already made that joke a few posts below, I'm not a copycat, fuk of

LeeClemKen posted: »

I don't know why but Clem looks fatter in this.

• edited April 2017

Too simple to be true, you know.

fallandir posted: »

Dead

• No kidding, I am seriously wondering what TellTale is saying by not putting them on here. They're gonna die anyway or they aren't important enough. They can't just do that right? Everybody else is on there!

twdxoxotwau posted: »

Where are Kate & Eleanor?

• enter image description here

Bonbon80 posted: »

Gabe is gonna be epic in this episode. He will prove he is a man lol. Clem in love awww

• I feel like Kate is going to die because she isn't in the key art. It first happened to Mariana.

• DAVID NO! Please pull a Jack Sparrow.

• What? I dont get what you are trying to say.

Tweet: #TheWalkingDead: A New Frontier Ep 4 'Thicker Than Water' will be available to download starting 4/25! Official trailer tomorrow! #HangTight Sneaky, sneaky Telltale. I see what you did there.

• My death predictions for this episode

Eleanor, still feeling she’s gonna get fridged for Tripp’s sake
    Gabe, kids besides Clem never survive this long
    Kate, she's not in the art anymore
    Possibly David after seeing that picture

• #HangTight

v

Tweet: #TheWalkingDead: A New Frontier Ep 4 'Thicker Than Water' will be available to download starting 4/25! Official trailer tomorrow! #HangTight Sneaky, sneaky Telltale. I see what you did there.

• edited April 2017

It's a pun about David being hanged and the term "Hang tight" which means to wait a little longer or not give up.

What? I dont get what you are trying to say.

• Oh my gosh David has a rope around his neck I didn't even see that yet. Some serious business...

fallandir posted: »

#HangTight

• Fingers crossed

Melton23 posted: »

Gabe seem's to be playing a huge part cos his face is slightly bigger than everybody else just like javi pleeeeaaaase can javi and Gabe save David on time.

• edited April 2017

Though I've been a little let-down by TellTale as of the recent episodes (namely the first and second) in addition to some crucial / trivial features that I've been disappointed with, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't impressed by what the art encompasses and the potential greatness this episode could entail.

To TellTale: I will keep my sparked hope alive within me and hope that you make this game one of the most memorable in the season, despite its notoriously acclaimed start. Please do actually take fan-feedback to heart (focus on criticisms) and show the fans that have been disheartened that you are still the same TellTale that produced the awe-striking TWDG S1.

#HangingTight

• The Key art is a mess since everybody is all over the place. There's no focus.

• The key art looks pretty good to me. I find it Interesting David is about to be executed and Tripp and Ava are taken prisoner.

• edited April 2017

enter image description here

Nerd Crew's reaction to the New Poster
    I guess Telltale is now their new sponsor

• When Gabe has bigger presence on the key art than you and you're supposed to be co main character with the cuban cuck.

• If there's one thing good about ANF, its the key art :o

• Dare I say telltale are hinting at a myeeeehhh certain death? Or just trying to trick us?

• Remember when everyone wanted David dead for episode 3 XD time to start a save David campaign.

TJ3046 posted: »

DAVID NO! Please pull a Jack Sparrow.

• Who needs focus when you have models at default facial animations just looming over some stupid action segment?

The Key art is a mess since everybody is all over the place. There's no focus.

• But Ava is frowning and Clem does her eewww it's Gabe thing, the rest is literally in default pose with rotated eyes tho..

Who needs focus when you have models at default facial animations just looming over some stupid action segment?

• Or maybe they liked the art. They do not have to be sponsored to say that it is good art.

Yo-da-Man posted: »

Nerd Crew's reaction to the New Poster I guess Telltale is now their new sponsor

• Admittedly, it is an improvement over the season key art.

The Key art is a mess since everybody is all over the place. There's no focus.

• He won me over in episode 3 and I like him a lot more than Kate. She's so sneaky and manipulative. Kind of like someone else I know.

Melton23 posted: »

Remember when everyone wanted David dead for episode 3 XD time to start a save David campaign.

• bloop posted: »

When Gabe has bigger presence on the key art than you and you're supposed to be co main character with the cuban cuck.

• Why the hell is the random guy next to Clementine getting lit?

(on the left down corner)

Awkward. @Megami_Kizukanai

• What the fuck is this fool doing?

• Episode 1 is only 0.02 gb smaller and look how long it lasted... 1 hour

Ep 4 is the biggest one yet....maybe this episode is longer than the last 3?

• I just suspected Clem's "ew" face is her default facial animation at this point.

Jayroen posted: »

But Ava is frowning and Clem does her eewww it's Gabe thing, the rest is literally in default pose with rotated eyes tho..

• edited April 2017

enter image description ![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/QTPwyQ1.png)here

captainivy1 posted: »

What the fuck is this fool doing?

He can't rock the thrust like these two, though.

captainivy1 posted: »

What the fuck is this fool doing?

• Actually the Cuban cuck is David.

bloop posted: »

When Gabe has bigger presence on the key art than you and you're supposed to be co main character with the cuban cuck.

• They may just not be the main focus for episode 4 or there is a plot twist that they don't want to show with the art.

No kidding, I am seriously wondering what TellTale is saying by not putting them on here. They're gonna die anyway or they aren't important enough. They can't just do that right? Everybody else is on there!

• This isn't a season.

The whole season has been a S2E4 clone.

• Why do I feel like the characters in the art are going to die? Tripp and Ava tied up doesn't look good. David on a noose doesn't look good. Gabe just look out of place to be honest. Also where is Joan, Lingard, Kate, Eleanor, AJ, Clint and everyone else?

• no shit, Lady Forrester

BigGazMan posted: »

So it looks like the new frontier might hang David

Sign in to comment in this discussion.