Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing April 25th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I'm waiting for Lingard to use Chidori out of nowhere.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I actually really liked his voice acting in the trailer! I just really liked the delivery of that line.

• There you go, bud:

Joan: It's sad how we've ended up here.

Javi: You won't get away with this Joan!
    Joan: Take them!

Joan: You've become a problem.

Javi: David, I'm not your enem-
    David: Joan's betrayal wasn't as bad as yours, little brother. (punch)

Joan: I did what I had to do to keep people of Richmond safe. No one's above the law.

Kate: Javi!
    Javi: Kate! (bravo captain obvious)
    Kate: We've gotta get you outta here.

Javi: Joan's people know we're hold up here. And they're gonna come looking for us.
    Tripp: We can't just cut and run.
    Gabe: Would you guys stop making such a big deal about it? If we can save dad, then getting hurt is worth it.
    Kate: I'm sorry about what's going on with David, but we should've gotten out of here when we had the chance.
    Eleanor: Have you guys even looked through the window? (not sure)
    Javi: Holy shit.

Javi: Get away from him!

Clem: Tell me where he is!
    Doctor: You wanna know where the boy is?
    Clem: I'm going to get AJ back. We're all monsters now.

Can somebody put what everyone said on the trailer? I could only listen once and I did not get any line. I dont like playing an episode without understand the trailer. Thanks.

• enter image description here

Almost as if I was being a bit self-deprecating with that post, huh?

AronDracula posted: »

Will you ever stop overreacting? I don't trust Telltale anymore either but you're just repeating yourself.

• Yeah, he seemed high as a frickin' plane, which could be super interesting if handled correctly.

I actually really liked his voice acting in the trailer! I just really liked the delivery of that line.

• What's the joke?

• Exactly what was already said by AronDracula...

Will you ever stop overreacting?

;)

What's the joke?

• So you think you're the Joker now?

• Well there is that but I just really like his voice.

fallandir posted: »

Yeah, he seemed high as a frickin' plane, which could be super interesting if handled correctly.

• Trailer looks great. Can't wait for another telltale episode this soon!

• edited April 2017

So pretending to overreact was the joke? I fail to see the humor here.

Exactly what was already said by AronDracula... Will you ever stop overreacting?

Wouldn't be the first time I've been alluded to the Joker...

So you think you're the Joker now?

• You hear the gunshots after a black screen so I assume David was tackled and the gun went off so he missed

I wonder how things will play out if Max is dead and you ended ep3 with a shootout

• edited April 2017

I fall to see the humor here.

Don't fall to see the humor, you may hurt yourself with the drop...

I fail to see the humor here

Ah you fixed it. Yes, it's almost as if using a gif of a very upset Phillip-Seymour Hoffman as my "reaction" was purposefully indented as a joke.

So pretending to overreact was the joke? I fail to see the humor here.

• It was 9am PST but close enough.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I called it 10:00 am pst was the release of the official trailer. I thought that trailer was good and that scene with dr. Lingard (probably

• I got to see Clem. Thank you for this blessing.

enter image description here

• We all overreact now.

Will you ever stop overreacting? I don't trust Telltale anymore either but you're just repeating yourself.

• Her tone of voice kind of makes me think she's just done something "bad".

Davissons posted: »

That last line from Clem: "We're all monsters now." Potentially a callback to when she yelled "You monsters!" to The New Frontier in Epis

• Thank you so much fallandir.

fallandir posted: »

There you go, bud: Joan: It's sad how we've ended up here. Javi: You won't get away with this Joan! Joan: Take them! Joan: You've

dan290786 posted: »

And that is far from all. No one still alive at this point is innocent. AJ?

• edited April 2017

In Richmond they probably discovered mannequin challenge. Why are they not moving in this scene? :D :D

• The end scene where Clementine brutally kills that walker looks to be a flashback (her clothing). I wonder when/where this will take place in the story. Maybe another scene with Kenny/Jane?

It looks to be like she's alone; maybe this is what you get if you got the alone ending? Who knows.

• Oh boy, I can't wait to see these ugly mugs again.

• Telltale did say we would see more Kenny and Jane which would make sense why we see a flashback close to S2.

colbyjack posted: »

The end scene where Clementine brutally kills that walker looks to be a flashback (her clothing). I wonder when/where this will take place i

• Whatever man, I'd kill to see Kenny again. It's still him, just older and uglier.

bloop posted: »

Oh boy, I can't wait to see these ugly mugs again.

• I'll take Kenny's ugly mug over every pretty face from ANF combined.

Oh boy, I can't wait to see these ugly mugs again.

• Why does the Doctor remind me of the Medic from TF2?

• edited April 2017

Weird, I can only see about 3 people standing down there. Is it just me?

Fury2014 posted: »

In Richmond they probably discovered mannequin challenge. Why are they not moving in this scene?

• edited April 2017

Oh God, just look at all those clones in the crowd.

At least 5 of them have the same haircut and jacket.

Fury2014 posted: »

In Richmond they probably discovered mannequin challenge. Why are they not moving in this scene?

• I would too, but the way it seems is that we'll just see another flashback with Kenny, which seems kinda worthless since we know what happens to him anyway. Another flashback with him would just be something like:

Kenny: Okay Clem, I know this is your first time driving, but try not to crash us on the first go alright?

Whatever man, I'd kill to see Kenny again. It's still him, just older and uglier.

• Me too, but it just seems worthless to seem him in another flashback while we already know what happens to him. If his fate was left unknown rather than dead I'd accept it more.

I'll take Kenny's ugly mug over every pretty face from ANF combined.

• She looks high as a kite in this image

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I got to see Clem. Thank you for this blessing.

• Maybe cos you're not supposed to look at the crowd? :/

TheMPerson posted: »

Oh God, just look at all those clones in the crowd. At least 5 of them have the same haircut and jacket.

• I like his voice too.

Well there is that but I just really like his voice.

• Was it worthless to have a Lee flashback despite knowing that he died several episodes before?

No, it was a touching moment that resonates with many fans who got a last chance to say goodbye. Same with the majority of fans who feel like Kenny/Jane/Wellington deserved deserves more than a 5 minute flasback.

Me too, but it just seems worthless to seem him in another flashback while we already know what happens to him. If his fate was left unknown rather than dead I'd accept it more.

• We saw Lee in the season 2 dream and we all loved that.

Me too, but it just seems worthless to seem him in another flashback while we already know what happens to him. If his fate was left unknown rather than dead I'd accept it more.

Melton23 posted: »

Maybe cos you're not supposed to look at the crowd?

• edited April 2017

I'm not sure why we need anymore flashbacks since we know they die and I can live without those poorly designed 3 minute flashbacks. To me this come off as telltale trying to keep clementine somewhat playable to appease old fans.

• Lee's dream had an actual meaning these just seem to be just because TellTale knows they fucked up killing off Kenny/Jane/Edith in 5 minute flashbacks that have no affect on Clem at all.

There's also the fact that they said the endings of Season 2 would be an important part of Season 3, as we know, that's not the case.

We saw Lee in the season 2 dream and we all loved that.

• Amazing excuse for laziness.

Maybe cos you're not supposed to look at the crowd?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.