GOTG Episode 3 Waiting Thread - Episode Coming August 22nd, new key art, Trailer out now

12345679»

Comments

• I spoke with PSN support, and they said they're having issues with Ep3. They said that if you've purchased the season pass, don't buy the episode. It should be available by 7pm PST.

• 7pm PST?!

Ugh.

Rogue_1102 posted: »

I spoke with PSN support, and they said they're having issues with Ep3. They said that if you've purchased the season pass, don't buy the episode. It should be available by 7pm PST.

• It's available on iOS! :)

• Its still not Out Yet On Pc

• edited August 2017

is it also available for android ?

Edit : just checked, not yet on Android :(

fedlerner posted: »

It's available on iOS!

• NO

is it also available for android ? Edit : just checked, not yet on Android

• August 23rd.
    Still not out on the Windows 10 App Store.
    The support page on this site SAYS it is.

But I can assure you... It's not.

• I'm trying to play episode 3 on my Steam account through my Mac. It' not working, it says whenever I start up the game, it says "Coming Soon." I tried restarting steam and my mac itself, but it's not working. I need help!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Mac version hasn't release yet, once it does it should download automatically.

When will Episode 3 of 'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy' be released?

JoeAeon posted: »

I'm trying to play episode 3 on my Steam account through my Mac. It' not working, it says whenever I start up the game, it says "Coming Soon." I tried restarting steam and my mac itself, but it's not working. I need help!

• But it says that it's available right now (August 22) through iOS

OzzyUK posted: »

The Mac version hasn't release yet, once it does it should download automatically. When will Episode 3 of 'Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy' be released?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The iOS (iPhone and iPad versions) are different from the normal Mac version which has had delays in the past.

As moderators are not Telltale staff i don't know how long it will be until they release it so for now you are going to have to wait unfortunately.

But it says that it's available right now (August 22) through iOS

• Yeah, but some of the people on the Steam Community that have Mac said that it worked for them.

The iOS (iPhone and iPad versions) are different from the normal Mac version which has had delays in the past. As moderators are not Tell

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Most people in the Steam forum most likely have the PC version, until Telltale release the Mac version on Steam it will still show as "coming soon".

Yeah, but some of the people on the Steam Community that have Mac said that it worked for them.

• How long is that gonna take? Cuz when the last episode came out, I was able to play it once it was released.

Most people in the Steam forum most likely have the PC version, until Telltale release the Mac version on Steam it will still show as "coming soon".

• Update:

It's out now. Played most of it. Took a break and posted this.

IDredMan posted: »

August 23rd. Still not out on the Windows 10 App Store. The support page on this site SAYS it is. But I can assure you... It's not.

• Its Out On PC Now

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not sure, as i mentioned above moderators are not Telltale staff so we don't get information about how long it may take.

How long is that gonna take? Cuz when the last episode came out, I was able to play it once it was released.

• edited August 2017

Already August 24th ( GMT+7 ) or August 23rd ( USA ) still not available for Android version :/

• its not out on ps4

• Still nothing for Android. What a bust...

Already August 24th ( GMT+7 ) or August 23rd ( USA ) still not available for Android version

• we get used to it, Android version always delay :(

cindylove posted: »

Still nothing for Android. What a bust...

• Looks like It did save my progress regardless. Thanks a lot letting me know :)

Steam normally uploads your saves to its own cloud so it should redownload them when you download GOTG.

• Is it out yet for Android version?

• NOOOOOOO

Is it out yet for Android version?

• Still no Android Version. C'mon Telltale. Whats happening?

• edited August 2017

A request to Telltale Games: Please don't release Episode 3 and its subsequent episodes on Android. There is no point in playing the game after everyone on other platforms had finished playing the episode and are now in fact waiting for episode 4. I simply hate this differential treatment towards Android players.

• no news about that, really disappointed

cindylove posted: »

Still no Android Version. C'mon Telltale. Whats happening?

• I hate the tug of war we have to play. In order to get Telltale to take Android seriously as a platform it has to make money, but I don't want to support a developer that treats my platform of choice as a third class citizen. Thou sadly in the end all I can do is continue to buy the game(s) and hope the developer gets their act together.

• How soon is "soon"? I regret buying the Android season pass...

• WTF they need to fix the fuckin ep2 before movin to 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.