GOTG Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Rated by Australia, Releasing October 10th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I am so behind, Well, Not really behind but just the fact i'm downloading Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series - Episode 3 at this moment i said this.

• You're in for a crazy treat!

I am so behind, Well, Not really behind but just the fact i'm downloading Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series - Episode 3 at this moment i said this.

• Literally me. Can't let down my boy Rocket.

Razor512 posted: »

I would have liked to destroy it but couldn't because:

• So I’m thinking on the 21st we might get some confirmation on a 26th release assuming the info from the interview with Job is official. But I’m putting my money on sometime after Batman even though there is still plenty of time but I would be nice to have a new telltale episode for 3 straight weeks again.

• Completed it. Now i'll be more into guardians.

AChicken posted: »

You're in for a crazy treat!

• I'm gonna bet on the 26th, as I think Job said to "expect more Minecraft and Guardians in September" during Gamescom

Creeper1846 posted: »

So I’m thinking on the 21st we might get some confirmation on a 26th release assuming the info from the interview with Job is official. But

• I'm thinking that the 26th is pretty likely, but it just feels too good to be true.
    Episode 2's wait was kind of long and Episode 3's was insane (though not on TFTB levels of it).

Maybe some of that time during the wait for EP3, work on Episode 4 was already being done..

So I’m thinking on the 21st we might get some confirmation on a 26th release assuming the info from the interview with Job is official. But

• God I hope so, can't wait. It's insane how this game went from okay to awesome for me.

I'm thinking that the 26th is pretty likely, but it just feels too good to be true. Episode 2's wait was kind of long and Episode 3's was

• Well, episodes often release around 20 days after they are rated by Australia, so I think the 26th is a very good bet.

I'm thinking that the 26th is pretty likely, but it just feels too good to be true. Episode 2's wait was kind of long and Episode 3's was

• Now that Batman S2 Ep2 is comin at October 3rd maybe Guardians of the Galaxy ep4 might release on 26th now the episode is rated by Australia.

• Episode three was delayed because they wanted to release it the same day guardians of the galaxy vol.2 got on bluray

• With the lack of news the 26th isn’t looking too likely unless telltale surprises us with news on Thursday at the latest.

• I'm predicting Oct. 10th for episode 4. It just seems to abrupt for it to release next week, and it wouldn't be good to release on the same date as Batman.

• Batman comes out October 3rd.

I'm predicting Oct. 10th for episode 4. It just seems to abrupt for it to release next week, and it wouldn't be good to release on the same date as Batman.

• He was counting "next week" and "same time as Batman" separately; he was saying both options don't seem likely at this point.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Batman comes out October 3rd.

• Yeah, next week just seems kinda unlikely.

I'm predicting Oct. 10th for episode 4. It just seems to abrupt for it to release next week, and it wouldn't be good to release on the same date as Batman.

• edited September 2017

Well it’s definitely not coming in September like Job said. The 10th still just seems to soon I’m thinking the 17th.

• After Episode 3's possible endings, I don't mind if they take their time!!! Seriously, this is the first Telltale Game in a while where I feel like my choices could potentially fuck me over or benefit me.

• I think that guardians episode 4 will be release on October 10th and episode 5 in early December.

• This game needs so much more appreciation. Of all the series' going on right now, Batman is probably my favorite, but this one comes close. Minecraft is good, but Guardians and Batman are amazing me.

• I know it bums me out coming here and never seeing any new comments.

This game needs so much more appreciation. Of all the series' going on right now, Batman is probably my favorite, but this one comes close. Minecraft is good, but Guardians and Batman are amazing me.

• Yeah, it's way too barren. There is almost never any activity here.
    We're all alone.

enter image description here

I know it bums me out coming here and never seeing any new comments.

• edited September 2017

I mean like I post once then two days later I want to post again but the latest post is still by me I could flood this section with just me (because I want to give it attention ) but it would just be weird.

Yeah, it's way too barren. There is almost never any activity here. We're all alone.

• Well, if you have anything interesting about Guardians to talk about, it should be fine.

I mean like I post once then two days later I want to post again but the latest post is still by me I could flood this section with just me (because I want to give it attention ) but it would just be weird.

• edited September 2017

I'm betting for an October release. Probably the week after Batman

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

Come get your Guardians avatars, hot off the presses!

• Didn't you mean to say, Come and get your love?

• Now I can't tease people with Starlord and Asher anymore. :(

• Amazing! Hoping Batman is next? I've gone too long without an official Harvey avatar.

• From the recent avatars thread.

A wave of Batman avatars and additional Minecraft: Story Mode avatars are also in the works.

Amazing! Hoping Batman is next? I've gone too long without an official Harvey avatar.

• Don't worry. I'm sure next time you'll be able to tease people with Harley Quinns and Riddlers galore...

Now I can't tease people with Starlord and Asher anymore.

• Don't forget Trampy T :)

Don't worry. I'm sure next time you'll be able to tease people with Harley Quinns and Riddlers galore...

• Aaghh! The power you have!! It's too much!!

Don't forget Trampy T

• I'm really hoping that we get to run around the Milano again in Episode 4, it kinda sucked that we didn't get to in Episode 3 tbh.

• But the time we spent in the Milano in episode 3 was so good. Granted it was an on-rails montage, but it was an awesome moment especially with the soundtrack. The variation in it was also quite nice: differences between the two highlighted how conflicted Gamora is about Nebula, even if she chose to leave her. Plus I want to see all of Mantis' shenanigans that I can because she is so sweet and hilarious.

prink34320 posted: »

I'm really hoping that we get to run around the Milano again in Episode 4, it kinda sucked that we didn't get to in Episode 3 tbh.

• I think he meant that he hopes we get a hub section/freewalk of it in this episode unlike through only having a montage in Episode 3.

Blockb0ys posted: »

But the time we spent in the Milano in episode 3 was so good. Granted it was an on-rails montage, but it was an awesome moment especially wi

• edited September 2017

Nevermind. old news.

• The silence is bothering me.

• Yeah.. The episode was rated on the 7th, and that's all the news we get?

Seriously, this game is not getting the promotion it deserves. At least the development of the game is super passionate.

Abeille posted: »

The silence is bothering me.

• Plus it seems the ones who do enjoy the game are also passionate.

Yeah.. The episode was rated on the 7th, and that's all the news we get? Seriously, this game is not getting the promotion it deserves. At least the development of the game is super passionate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.