GOTG Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Rated by Australia, Releasing October 10th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Greeeat...

Thanks for the heads up.

There's a couple YouTuber already playing episode 4 , careful of spoiler

• Luckily, Overwatch's Halloween event starts tomorrow too and there were leaks, so my youtube feed is flooded by those leaks instead of Guardians leaks. Could it be? Will I finally play an episode without seeing leaks?

• edited October 2017

Swingpoynts face emerges from the bottom of your feed as menacing music begins to play "Kill Rocket or Groot!!!??? :OOOOOO".

Abeille posted: »

Luckily, Overwatch's Halloween event starts tomorrow too and there were leaks, so my youtube feed is flooded by those leaks instead of Guardians leaks. Could it be? Will I finally play an episode without seeing leaks?

• He actually toned down his thumbnails this time, they weren't too spoilery

Swingpoynts face emerges from the bottom of your feed as menacing music begins to play "Kill Rocket or Groot!!!??? :OOOOOO".

• edited October 2017

.... Is that seriously a choice?

Please tell me you didn't just spoil that...

• Don't worry it isn't real

.... Is that seriously a choice? Please tell me you didn't just spoil that...

• Its just a joke.

.... Is that seriously a choice? Please tell me you didn't just spoil that...

• is it already available for Android Version?

• Well this sucks it’s not available on Xbox or any of the other digital Xbox stores for some reason even though it’s Wednesday in some places.

• Try the exact name search thing?

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well this sucks it’s not available on Xbox or any of the other digital Xbox stores for some reason even though it’s Wednesday in some places.

• NO...
    They always delay us hope we will get it before the weakend

is it already available for Android Version?

• yeah , i know :(

ilia1234 posted: »

NO... They always delay us hope we will get it before the weakend

• Has it come out on Xbox one yet cause it isn't on my Xbox store yet.

• Yep tried it. Can’t find it at all.

PHub07 posted: »

Try the exact name search thing?

• So far nope not on the Xbox store. Not even in other regions that are a day ahead.

Has it come out on Xbox one yet cause it isn't on my Xbox store yet.

• I wonder if anyone has a legitimate answer as to why this is always so inconsistent?

As far as I remember this is pretty rare for a game that already has eps out. Usually it would show in the games menu before the store itself. But no....does it actually come out tomorrow and it didnt get updated?

I love how the xbox store tiles always update right away but the content doesn't. GOG clearly has the new ep advertised in the store but selecting it takes you to the other eps. Deals haven't updated yet either even though the new tile has been there like 10 hours...

• Is there any way someone can reply to this message when it is out on PS4? I would appreciate you very much <3

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please remember to not post spoilers in here (even minor ones) including ones with a spoiler tag as this is a 100% spoiler free thread.

If you wamt to discuss the episode please use the Episode 4 spoiler discussion thread.

• Wish more people posted here. According to the achievement stats on Xbox there are a number of people who've completed the entire ep. Yet nearly 12 hours after release it's not even showing up in the game menu let alone the store.

Are people outside the US playing?

• Wait a minute...it's available in the PS4 store but not the disc itself? Come on!

• It's in the store now. Check under "New Addons" and not the episode itself. It isn't linked to the series store page yet.

Is there any way someone can reply to this message when it is out on PS4? I would appreciate you very much

• Still not available on the season pass disc though.

AChicken posted: »

It's in the store now. Check under "New Addons" and not the episode itself. It isn't linked to the series store page yet.

• Between 1pm-4pm NA.

Is there any way someone can reply to this message when it is out on PS4? I would appreciate you very much

• Thank you my dude

AChicken posted: »

It's in the store now. Check under "New Addons" and not the episode itself. It isn't linked to the series store page yet.

• I downloaded it already for digital season pass

Between 1pm-4pm NA.

• Does anyone know if it’s on Xbox yet? I won’t be home for awhile.

• They should really make it available to download earlier... Because when its available instead of playing you are downloading it. And some people got it earlier anyway. I mean, telltale, really?

• I’ve just had a look in my Ready to Install section of my Digital Version on the Xbox One, and on the Add-Ons part of the Xbox Store, and still nothing. I’m from the UK.

Bit disappointing as they advertised it for today, but we’ve waited 2 months for it, so what’s a few more hours?

• edited October 2017

Thread: The episode isn't showing up on Steam UK. I've tried opening/closing steam 3 times now.

I need some help. Is it not out in the UK or am I missing something?

• Nothing on Steam yet... :(

• Ok this is weird it’s literally on none of the platforms (except PS4) .

• It's on Steam, finally downloading.

• Well that's unfortunate. Last time with Guardians, PS4 was the one with a late release (well, late price change). Hopefully the next and final episode is a bit more consistent across all platforms.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Ok this is weird it’s literally on none of the platforms (except PS4) .

• Ugh come onnnn I still haven't got yet!!! I'm on Xbox One! What is taking so long!!!

• Not on Androidn again....

• Is anyone's TTG Store PC version freezing when it's checking for DLC or is it just me?

• Ok well if you go into the game on Xbox one you can click download but it brings you to a placeholder page saying the download is 10 mb and it was released 3/1/17 so I guess this might be on Microsoft’s part?

• Yep, it's stupid.

javoris767 posted: »

Is anyone's TTG Store PC version freezing when it's checking for DLC or is it just me?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.