GOTG Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Rated by Australia, Releasing October 10th, Trailer Out Now

123457»

Comments

• Well here’s the answer for us Xbox users. Interestingly enough the episode was avalie for download but brought me to a placeholder page where it says it wasn’t available.

• edited October 2017

Ok the placeholder glitch is happening again or maybe it’s just my internet idk.

Edit: ok the reason it’s not on Xbox is on Microsoft’s side ( I don’t know why it gave me the new Zeland link even though I live in America) but yeah it’s something with store maintenance or something.

• Glad I'm not the only one I called Microsoft and apparently there's a outrage and they are fixing it

Creeper1846 posted: »

Ok the placeholder glitch is happening again or maybe it’s just my internet idk. Edit: ok the reason it’s not on Xbox is on Microsoft’s s

• Wish the people who do have it for Xbox One were members here. Achievement shows people have been playing and the number of people who completed chapter 1 doubled since 10 hours ago.

0.26% of players completed chapter 1
    0.17% have completed the entire ep

• The new episode isn't available for me on Steam, why?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Steam is a worldwide release and should be available to everyone, maybe try verify the integrity of the game files (instructions here) or maybe try reinstalling is that doesn't work.

The new episode isn't available for me on Steam, why?

• 230am EST on the 11th and its finally in the Xbox store. No placeholder but actually downloading it.

Im starting to wonder if they got the release date wrong. I remember once randomly one of the eps for a game 1-2 years ago for some reason came out a day later on Xbox too. Only difference is it was said before time that would happen.

• It's now available to download on the Xbox One :)

• Still not on Android

• I still can’t download the episode on ios

• :(

ilia1234 posted: »

Still not on Android

• So it the episode still coming to mobile devices? I am mostly concerned about android.

• Hey guys, am I the only who has the game stuck and that doesn't load at all after I "clicked" on the start screen. The game just freeze. I'm on the Telltale Store game version on PC. Thanks. :)

• Mine does the same, freezes when checking dlc then crashes

Arrhyn posted: »

Hey guys, am I the only who has the game stuck and that doesn't load at all after I "clicked" on the start screen. The game just freeze. I'm on the Telltale Store game version on PC. Thanks.

• Android yet?

• Haha no.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Android yet?

• Here we go again, Android version delay as usual

dunhila posted: »

Haha no.

• But do you know what the best part is?We aren't even getting any update on it-why the delay,some sort of close date for release or anything.Telltale isn't responding to anything,they never have and I am wondering why I keep purchasing their games?The game is already out on all other platforms and I am sitting here waiting even though I am a proud Season Pass owner.So Telltale is basically telling me to go do something very special with myself.
    If anybody wonders why people pirate games-this might be part of it.

Here we go again, Android version delay as usual

• We're in the same boat, Android players. We, "proud" owners of the Telltale Store version of the game have a freezing game. Indeed, every time the game checks for dlc, it just freeze and that's it. So at least, we can keep each other warm in the night.

dunhila posted: »

But do you know what the best part is?We aren't even getting any update on it-why the delay,some sort of close date for release or anything.

• Day 4 brother and the wait continues.No news, nothing! Hurray to all that bought the season pass and are waiting for what they paid for.

Arrhyn posted: »

We're in the same boat, Android players. We, "proud" owners of the Telltale Store version of the game have a freezing game. Indeed, every ti

• Found a way to fix it :) I did a topic so everyone could see it if they need it, have fun!

Hunterr posted: »

Mine does the same, freezes when checking dlc then crashes

• Its on Android now the only problem that when you click that you want to install it after it has been downloaded it exits the game

• Confirmed, already on Android., Gonna buy Google Play Credit ,lol

ilia1234 posted: »

Its on Android now the only problem that when you click that you want to install it after it has been downloaded it exits the game

• Any updates on the GoG version release?

• I'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting.

tjareth posted: »

Any updates on the GoG version release?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.