TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• In this AMA they confirmed there will be more female character other than Clem and Violet, that we might see a returning character or two but it's unlikely that it will be the Garcias which is weird considering the last dialogue we got in TLF was to convince Clem whether to bring AJ back or to leave him be, not counting all the loose ends (Joan/Clint's whereabouts , Kate's mysterious disappearance etc.)

• Maybe everyone in Richmond died.

In this AMA they confirmed there will be more female character other than Clem and Violet, that we might see a returning character or two bu

• Oh totally. I'm looking at the best case scenario

Plan_R posted: »

Just because they make the story shorter doesn’t mean it will somehow magically benefit from it. A poor story is still a poor story no matte

• I think it's enough of the Garcia, unless it's the end of the season, like Clem and AJ looking for a safe place.

In this AMA they confirmed there will be more female character other than Clem and Violet, that we might see a returning character or two bu

• If anyone's interested, here's TFS avatars in high quality.

• I have a feeling one of our big losses this season is going to be the hat. Clem is going to lose it or it will catch fire or something like that.

• By the way in ANF Clementine had determinant scars (missing a finger, gash on the eyebrow, scratch on the cheek, tattoo on the hand). I could not find any of these on Clementine in the teaser trailer, so is ANF THAT much not canon?

• WTF WITH THAT HUGE SCAR IN AJ FACE!? AND WHERE IS HIS AFRO!?

If anyone's interested, here's TFS avatars in high quality.

• That's Tenn

Kaelthas posted: »

WTF WITH THAT HUGE SCAR IN AJ FACE!? AND WHERE IS HIS AFRO!?

• Who?

patrickrc95 posted: »

That's Tenn

• No that’s the other kid, the one with the exact same model.

WTF WITH THAT HUGE SCAR IN AJ FACE!? AND WHERE IS HIS AFRO!?

• A new character lol

Who?

• Who had the great idea of making two kids look exactly the same?

No that’s the other kid, the one with the exact same model.

• Somebody who wanted to spare themselves some work probably.

The fact that they look the exact same way unarguably means that Ten was born during the apocalypse. There’s no getting around that.

Who had the great idea of making two kids look exactly the same?

• That means all the kids born during the apocalypse will be as ugly as AJ? damn Javi don't impregnante Kate!

Somebody who wanted to spare themselves some work probably. The fact that they look the exact same way unarguably means that Ten was born during the apocalypse. There’s no getting around that.

• I think the gameplay shows Clementine is missing a finger.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

By the way in ANF Clementine had determinant scars (missing a finger, gash on the eyebrow, scratch on the cheek, tattoo on the hand). I could not find any of these on Clementine in the teaser trailer, so is ANF THAT much not canon?

• Now that I've thought about in all of this how in the world will the final season be able to blow us away? The new over-shoulder camera? It's kind of cool but nothing mindblowing. The story? Doesn't look that interesting to me so far. The characters? Maybe but that's a big maybe. I'm just really concerned here. All we have are two familiar characters and one is going to have his first legitimate dialogue in this season. I can understand ignoring ANF but why would you avoid having a returning cast at all?

And I know Telltale has alleged they'll have returning characters but I don't think I believe that at all. And who would it be? Christa or Lilly? That's about all it can be.

• It could be Christa and Lilly, and end the mistery.

TJ3046 posted: »

Now that I've thought about in all of this how in the world will the final season be able to blow us away? The new over-shoulder camera? It'

• Please stop calling them the Garcia’s.

• That's not possible. Tenn is too old.

Somebody who wanted to spare themselves some work probably. The fact that they look the exact same way unarguably means that Ten was born during the apocalypse. There’s no getting around that.

• They really don't but like....

• Are you being racist?

• edited June 2018

@BetterToSleep The fact that they look the exact same way unarguably means that Ten was born during the apocalypse. There’s no getting around that.

That means all the kids born during the apocalypse will be as ugly as AJ? damn Javi don't impregnante Kate!

• I could do something with this comment... :smirk:

They really don't but like....

• ...Why?

Would Dominguez's be better?

Please stop calling them the Garcia’s.

• Perhaps it's causing some to feel triggered. [Not me]

DabigRG posted: »

...Why? Would Dominguez's be better?

• The apocalypse has only been around for 8 years. If "TENN" is older than 8(Look at 8 year old Clem compared to him), then he couldn't have been born into it.

• I’m not surprised someone would drag race into this conversation. No, is not racist, and it has nothing to do with race. I said this at a time when I believed both kids shared the same model because at first glance it looks very similar; later that day, I took a closer look and realized they were different, and I said that I’d been mistaken.

@BetterToSleep The fact that they look the exact same way unarguably means that Ten was born during the apocalypse. There’s no getting around that. ...

• Because it’s Garcias.

...Why? Would Dominguez's be better?

• I know, I just couldn't resist the joke. :grin:

I’m not surprised someone would drag race into this conversation. No, is not racist, and it has nothing to do with race. I said this at a ti

Because it’s Garcias.

• I can’t tell when you're joking, being ironic and being serious TBH.

I know, I just couldn't resist the joke.

• LuL

. . .

• Has there been any info regarding the season pass discs? I'm getting a gut feeling that they're going to stop doing them in this "new era of Telltale". I know they had a lot of detractors, but as someone who both loves physical media and wants to play these games on time with everybody else, they were a happy medium. I guess it's something we'll find out closer to the date but I feel that they've announced the season pass discs around the same time that release dates have been announced.

• What will happen to the forum after it ends? I’ll miss it tbh

• edited June 2018

5:07

And his many letterhacks.
    And the many times he never said the games aren't canon.
    And the fact that Clementine's story is canon and ANF is a continuation of her story.

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

its canon because kirkman said it is where?when? in what interview? Send me a link

• After seeing the Ign interview and having Melissa use her S1 voice again, it gives me revitalized hope that we see the Sandra flashback that was planned for the last season. ;_;

Not is this episode, but somewhere

• Less than two months now!

• This is a really weird thing to want but I want at least a scene or two of Clem being reminiscent or sad/doubtful of the past.
    She’s been through a LOT! And it would obviously take a toll on someone, especially someone young like her.
    Take Kenny for example. No, I’m not saying I want her to go crazy like he did, but he did have a moment when he doubted himself and kind of broke? Idk It seems like Clem has been super “strong and tough, nothing effects me!” And no actual emotion. Other than season 2 ending and, ya know, Kenny/ Jane dying in season 3. (Feel free to roast me on this lmao idc I know its stupid)

• ...So, what Season 2 should've done?

Leegendary posted: »

This is a really weird thing to want but I want at least a scene or two of Clem being reminiscent or sad/doubtful of the past. She’s been t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.