TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• I need a hug. I’m scared and nervous and excited and scared! ? oh gosh that creepy guy at the end. And Clem with her injury oh muffin what happened.

You’re not in danger Clem. You ARE the danger. Nobody messes with da Badassery Queen!

• You’re not in danger Clem. You ARE the danger.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I need a hug. I’m scared and nervous and excited and scared! ? oh gosh that creepy guy at the end. And Clem with her injury oh muffin what happened. You’re not in danger Clem. You ARE the danger. Nobody messes with da Badassery Queen!

• edited July 2018

I have no words.... that Teaser Trailer was amazing! :smiley: I am sorry for annoying you @mostlypoptarts and @emilybuckshot but great job on the trailer it was fantastic and I absolutely loved it :smile:

• TFW the teaser looks absolutely amazing after putting up with everyone shitting on Telltale for the last several weeks

• The last two teasers have been pretty well done, the lead up is certainly much better around this time. Was expecting the next trailer would be the launch trailer though, the gameplay footage should be interesting.

• For some reason that bandaged Clem reminded me of Postal 2 AW Dude :D

• Where are you seeing Lilly?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

HOLD UP Nate and Lilly were both last seen near the same forest at a similar time Returning characters=Lilly and Nate

• edited July 2018

reminds me a bit of Watership Down

Do you really watch the film that calls itself a PG-13 movie?

I WANT THIS NOW!!!! That was a teaser and a half....reminds me a bit of Watership Down...a supposed safe place that is actually a trap for

• That fucking film was designed to break children's spirits...and the book is worse...I mean the book is amazing and I think everyone should read it at least once in the lives...but yeah...it is like a bunny version of the apocalypse lol.

AronDracula posted: »

reminds me a bit of Watership Down Do you really watch the film that calls itself a PG-13 movie?

• That was a teaser and a half....reminds me a bit of Watership Down.

Ugh. I can sorta see it.

That guy smoking the cigar could almost be an older Nate.
    @4k60fpsHDR

Wonderful.

I WANT THIS NOW!!!! That was a teaser and a half....reminds me a bit of Watership Down...a supposed safe place that is actually a trap for

• Yeah, that was my thought as well.
    Probably just reused assets.

Anyone else see Richmond? Idk how to post pictures from my phone but there's a part where AJ looks at 2 graves. The exact same 2 graves we see in ANF Episode 4

• Even though they look nothing alike, even from behind.

OzzyUK posted: »

I remember people getting hyped thinking that Nick was Kenny in the season 2 episode 1 trailer and then ended up disappointed when it wasn’t him. I liked Nate in 400 days and would love to see him return but i’m not going to get my hopes up yet.

• Oh, THAT's who I was thinkin of!

TJ3046 posted: »

Lol I thought Walter came back from the dead

• I was wondering if it was just the lighting being weird.

Neat detail. Even if it's for EvilWhiteMan again.

Deltino posted: »

Hm, it would seem the mystery man at the end of the teaser has heterochromia (two different colored eyes) Blue/green and brown.

• It is a well known fact that white men are prone to evil. Of course back in the day it was the gay men...got to watch those freaks...and women...dear lord you just know every woman is a wanton slut with murder on her mind...but it is ok...she will die by story's end. And all those popular post civil war stories in the south of evil black men who want nothing more than to own a white woman. Tropes is tropes. Thats why I do not let tropes get in the way of a story.

DabigRG posted: »

I was wondering if it was just the lighting being weird. Neat detail. Even if it's for EvilWhiteMan again.

• I am well aware that the Walking Dead Wikia can contain a lot of wrong information and to always take information from the site with a pinch of salt but I happened to notice that it says that there are two confirmed deaths in The Final Season. These characters' names are Minerva and Sophie who the Wiki list as confirmed deaths.
    I am confused as to where this information came about. If you want to see it feel free to follow this link: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_4_(Video_Game)

• I wasn't expecting a serious spiel about that.
    :joy:
    Then I saw it was you.

It is a well known fact that white men are prone to evil. Of course back in the day it was the gay men...got to watch those freaks...and wo

• edited July 2018

What...

It is a well known fact that white men are prone to evil. Of course back in the day it was the gay men...got to watch those freaks...and wo

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Those would be the names seen on those graves in the teaser.

I am well aware that the Walking Dead Wikia can contain a lot of wrong information and to always take information from the site with a pinch

• What if the mysterious man at the end is actually Clementines real father ?

• What is this? Star Wars?

What if the mysterious man at the end is actually Clementines real father ?

• Hey, notice bandaged Clem has her ANF haircut?

So this scene takes place before the timeskip.

max_pain943 posted: »

For some reason that bandaged Clem reminded me of Postal 2 AW Dude

• Anyone else think that The Walking Dead: the Last Bullet would've been a much better title for the game?

• edited July 2018

I hope the man isn't an antagonist for the whole season because I want more variety in the story rather than chasing/running away from a villain.

• Anybody else noticed that Clementine appears to lose her hat?

Early parts of the game she's wearing it, later parts (with and without the head bandage) she is not.

My guess is that she'll get a whack and lose the hat in the process. Not gonna lie, I hope i'm wrong. It's her trademark. I'll be more devastated losing that hat, than some of the deaths.

• I'll be more devastated losing that hat, than some of the deaths.

Amen to that

• Uuuuugh-huh....

• Yeah, I'd hope for other, more 'colorful' antagonists as well.

I hope the man isn't an antagonist for the whole season because I want more variety in the story rather than chasing/running away from a villain.

• Can't wait for the preview today... meanwhile I requested off of work for the 13th and 14th so I can play this with no distractions. :)

• Now that's dedication :o

Can't wait for the preview today... meanwhile I requested off of work for the 13th and 14th so I can play this with no distractions.

• I've been invested in this series for 5 years or more. I'm going to treat the final season with the respect it deserves. Only 4 more episodes of Clementine ever :worried:

Now that's dedication

• I was thinking about it. Like David Bowie

Hm, it would seem the mystery man at the end of the teaser has heterochromia (two different colored eyes) Blue/green and brown.

• I don't blame you for wanting to enjoy the day. I feel the same way. :)

I've been invested in this series for 5 years or more. I'm going to treat the final season with the respect it deserves. Only 4 more episodes of Clementine ever

• edited July 2018

We may still see Clem again, maybe as some DLC character for some game, or telltale will eventually return to TWD with her in like 10 years! Or maybe not Telltale but some other dev will make a TWD game with Clem in it!

I've been invested in this series for 5 years or more. I'm going to treat the final season with the respect it deserves. Only 4 more episodes of Clementine ever

• edited July 2018

I hope not. I love Clem really much and it’s gonna be sad when the season is over. But it’s time to end her story and begin a new one. And they already said they are ending it with her so i just think it’s silly if they just keep going on with her. That’s just my opinion.

We may still see Clem again, maybe as some DLC character for some game, or telltale will eventually return to TWD with her in like 10 years! Or maybe not Telltale but some other dev will make a TWD game with Clem in it!

• edited July 2018

I stay at the (as some may say strange) opinion that almost nothing should ever end and continue forever, that's why i don't wanna TWD to end aswell :) But i get what you mean!

I hope not. I love Clem really much and it’s gonna be sad when the season is over. But it’s time to end her story and begin a new one. And t

• I found out last night as I was watching an InfernoKun video and he highlighted the names on the graves. But thanks so much for letting me know :smile:

Those would be the names seen on those graves in the teaser.

• I can see a reboot happening but that won't happen in a long long time.

• I understand and that’s okay. Sometimes i hate when things end and sometimes i wish i could do something about it but i can’t. But i like what you thinking.

I stay at the (as some may say strange) opinion that almost nothing should ever end and continue forever, that's why i don't wanna TWD to end aswell But i get what you mean!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.