TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• Where do I watch the livestream tonight of the gameplay?

• edited July 2018

Here is the link to the livestream :smile:
    https://m.twitch.tv/ign

The Livestream will begin at 4:20pm Pacific Time :smile:

Leegendary posted: »

Where do I watch the livestream tonight of the gameplay?

• Thanks so much!

Here is the link to the livestream https://m.twitch.tv/ign The Livestream will begin at 4:20pm Pacific Time

• Stream is on in 5 minutes

• Telltale is not on yet, right now it's the creators of Invader Zim.

• edited July 2018

Invader Zim is on now.... :disappointed:

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

Stream is on in 5 minutes

• Man this gameplay is intense. It looks a lot like Invader Zim, interesting design decision!

• Oh yeah. Invader Zim is what I signed up for! You rock suck IGN!

• commercial break and then Telltale!

• edited July 2018

Wow, Clem looks great in The Final Season!

• I will say this: the gameplay is coming up in a few minutes and it`s going to shatter expectations! Whether in positive or negative way, let us see.

• Here we go! :)

• Telltale is on right now!

• Alright it is on!

• IT"S LIVE NOW

• Okay I'm really liking what I'm seeing

• gameplay looks pretty good. art style looks incredible

• gameplay looks great, it's kind of dark to me though?

• Wow. Actually interesting choices? Not "pinky swear or not" or "shoot the kid or not"? My confidence is restoring!

• WOW AJ IS REALLY HELPFUL

• That continuous shot sequence in the car is incredible. So looking forward to this.

• holy shit telltale has stepped up their combat

• The walkers look really scary!

• It is probably the default display setting. We can probably adjust it when we get our hands on it :smile:

gameplay looks great, it's kind of dark to me though?

• Looked brilliant! Honestly surpassed my expectations, the artstyle and combat look great and AJ actually seems like he's going to be quite the uniquely developed character.

I do like the little notes being now on the right side and saying things like "AJ is a good shot" and all that stuff too.

• edited July 2018

What did the license plate on the car say? What state are we in?

• I AM SO ONBOARD!!!! Oh wait I already pre ordered....Great Job Telltale...looks great!

• That. Was. AWESOME.

The hub area was incredible, there were items to pick up like the deer skull and even environmental choices like whether to ring the bell or not.

AJ is a really helpful and smart kid and both choices and dialogue seem to be shaping his personality while he is growing up.

The atmosphere is very dark and actually like a zombie apocalypse, with the dead couple and the dilapidated train station.

SO HYPED. My only complaint is that I wish there wasn't commentary.

• Looks insaaaane. They really listened to feedback just based on this short look. Oooof

• Looks amazing!

• Don't worry about it, tomorrow we get the no-commentary gameplay.

That. Was. AWESOME. The hub area was incredible, there were items to pick up like the deer skull and even environmental choices like whet

• We can decide that AJ gets to swear? Hell yeah.

• Ok the gameplay looks solid and better than ANF. But I still don't want to be hyped because I don't want to make the same mistakes.

• Oh man, that was insane. I loved it! That definitely gave me some Season One vibes!

• edited July 2018

Did they say how long Episode 1 will be? There are people that are saying it will be a 50 minute Episode. I watched the livestream but the gameplay took all of my attention away

Edit: I didn't immediately believe the comments from those people but I was really focused on gameplay and didn't hear the comments from Kent

• There's no way for anyone to know whether it is 50 minutes or not but it almost certainly won't be lol

Did they say how long Episode 1 will be? There are people that are saying it will be a 50 minute Episode. I watched the livestream but the g

• Gameplay was amazing and I loved the different feel of things. And the lighting is also great. This can be the best looking, best playing Telltale game to date if all manners of glitches can be avoided by launch. Hopefully the story can compliment the great feel.

• I'll have to rewatch but I'm 90% certain they didn't reveal the episode length. They did say however that the footage shown today was from the first 15 minutes of season 4

Did they say how long Episode 1 will be? There are people that are saying it will be a 50 minute Episode. I watched the livestream but the g

• Did anyone catch what the license plate says?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.