TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• Exactly! Idiots will be idiots, though.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

That’s like complaining about God of War having too much mythology.

• ...I don't doubt that that's technically a possibility, I just can't really see it happening objectively.

MissButter posted: »

Have you guys ever heard of somebody considering ANF as the best TWD game and S1 as the worst?

• have all the episode titles officially been confirmed?

• No, but the leak is reliable.

have all the episode titles officially been confirmed?

• It is playable now :smiley: Good luck everyone and may it be what you imagined it to be. Here we go

• it aint playable for me

Fury2014 posted: »

It is playable now Good luck everyone and may it be what you imagined it to be. Here we go

• Affirmative. PS4 still shows 4 hrs and 24min remain.

it aint playable for me

• been waitin a while lol

Affirmative. PS4 still shows 4 hrs and 24min remain.

• edited August 2018

Seriously? Make us wait almost 2 years and it is only 4 lousy episodes. It's like they just couldnt wait to get this one out the door asap. Bad enough they ruined season 3 with that bullshit Javier interlude. Why are they even ending this game? Well I guess if you killed off every damn character you made, there, naturally, wont be anything left. I bet Clem will die too because "it is the zombie apocalypse" blah blah blah.

They should never have killed Lee, that is how the problems started. Season 2 was still awesome, but they killed everyone there too. Season 3 was filler. And now this: only 4 episodes. Rush rush...shame.

I mean even if they didnt want to have a full series, why not make something like 400 days or whatever where you tell connected stories about the TWD universe? It's like they really did put a lot of effort into season 1 and then just halfassed their way through the rest. I am disappointed.

• edited August 2018

people say its better than season 1

PoppyP posted: »

Seriously? Make us wait almost 2 years and it is only 4 lousy episodes. It's like they just couldnt wait to get this one out the door asap.

• Guys I have a question
    Is it better to import my collection save file or do story builder? I’m on ps4

• Well one less episode shouldn’t sour your experience for TFS. Episode one was pretty lengthy and the other episodes are probably going to be just as long (hopefully). The season began with a good start and hopes that it stays that way for the rest.

Seriously? Make us wait almost 2 years and it is only 4 lousy episodes. It's like they just couldnt wait to get this one out the door asap.

• Since it hasn't been answered where relevant, I'll ask it here:

So, does anyone wanna link me to a nice TFS playthrough without commentary? Possibly one that's good to muh boi and makes interesting spotlight on AJ.

• oh IGN, you know we never take your reviews seriously

IGN has given a 6.5/10 rating to the first episode.

• are they for freaking real?

Box Tv posted: »

IGN literally complained there were too many dialogues with the characters WOW

• 2 hours left on mine! Can’t wait!

• Boy, people here must be super preoccupied.

• I hate to admit it but this episode made me hate AJ a little bit. Not gonna tell you why though.

• Totally opposite for me. AJ was fucking baller.

AronDracula posted: »

I hate to admit it but this episode made me hate AJ a little bit. Not gonna tell you why though.

• If Clem taught him not to do something like this, I can't forgive him.

Totally opposite for me. AJ was fucking baller.

• So, is anyone gonna help me out or am I gonna have to risk a search myself?

• This might be what ur looking for

DabigRG posted: »

So, is anyone gonna help me out or am I gonna have to risk a search myself?

• Guys I need some help, did the saves work okay? Or should I just do the story builder? I got the collection from preordering on ps4.

• A friend of mine and I brought our old Super Nintendo and N64 respectively to play old games back when I was in college (about 2 years ago). While the 18" HD tv made playing things like the rainbow course in Mario Cart 64 very nauseating, it was a fun nostalgia trip for that semester.

Tewudin posted: »

I stand corrected then. It's even easier with a console, you can just put it in somewhere and take it out whenever you want to play the old games. :P Hypothetically speaking in 10 years.

• edited August 2018

Thanks man!
    Sheesh, people went from asking if everyone was gonna play and offering to buy other people copies to just saying very little and not answering questions about it.
    Guess I better give this a watch as soon as I get a chance, given tomorrow's obviously gonna be swamped with [more] spoilers.
    EDIT: Holy shit, FOUR HOURS?!

This might be what ur looking for

• Welcome back!

Heya, people! I'm coming back to this forums since 2015, so, hi again! I wanted to ask; does anyone knows if this is going to be a 12am release on Steam?

• here you go

Since it hasn't been answered where relevant, I'll ask it here: So, does anyone wanna link me to a nice TFS playthrough without commentary? Possibly one that's good to muh boi and makes interesting spotlight on AJ.

• Yeah

AronDracula posted: »

I hate to admit it but this episode made me hate AJ a little bit. Not gonna tell you why though.

• Even if you did spoiler tag the video, I'd appreciate you PMing it to Dabig instead of posting it here. You can Private Message him by clicking "Message" on his profile page. I'll give you some time to PM him and then I'll remove the public post. Thanks!

here you go (Spoiler)

• Wait, four hours? The episode?

Thanks man! Sheesh, people went from asking if everyone was gonna play and offering to buy other people copies to just saying very little

• ...FOUR HOURS?!

Thanks man! Sheesh, people went from asking if everyone was gonna play and offering to buy other people copies to just saying very little

• Apparently, if the video time bar I peaked at is any indication.

Leegendary posted: »

Wait, four hours? The episode?

• edited August 2018

Yeah, that sounds fair enough.

Thanks anyway, Shoula!

EDIT: I went ahead and copied it in a previous conversation, so it's yours for the picking.

Even if you did spoiler tag the video, I'd appreciate you PMing it to Dabig instead of posting it here. You can Private Message him by click

• It's not four hours long lol, more like two and a half. The video contains 2 playthroughs.

• Ohhhh ok that makes me feel better lol

It's not four hours long lol, more like two and a half. The video contains 2 playthroughs.

• Yeah, like, seriously.

Leegendary posted: »

Ohhhh ok that makes me feel better lol

• How are people already playing this? I thought it isnt coming out until the 14th? I am waiting for the PC version and the Steam link on their pre order page doesnt work.

• Youtubers get early access and people are watching play throughs! Mine comes out in an hour or so

How are people already playing this? I thought it isnt coming out until the 14th? I am waiting for the PC version and the Steam link on their pre order page doesnt work.

• Different timezones I think. I got it like 5 hours ago, midnight.

How are people already playing this? I thought it isnt coming out until the 14th? I am waiting for the PC version and the Steam link on their pre order page doesnt work.

• Thanks, man!

eRock92 posted: »

Welcome back!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.