TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• edited August 2018

That’s just utter bullshit, they need to take their heads out of their asses. IGN are total morons; why don’t they get a reviewer that is an actual fan for a review or has actually played a story driven game, the mind boggles.

Box Tv posted: »

IGN literally complained there were too many dialogues with the characters WOW

• edited August 2018

It was weird they basically praised it the whole time while having a few nitpick and then 6.5...note that a 6.5 to IGN is actually 'ok' so it is still an above average game to her

I don’t know. I was just baffled by the fact that they gave it a 6.5. Did anyone read or watch the reasoning why they gave it such a low rating?

• Their twitter feed is filled with good and generous reviews, mainstream is a total waste these days. Looking forward to this.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

It was weird they basically praised it the whole time while having a few nitpick and then 6.5...note that a 6.5 to IGN is actually 'ok' so it is still an above average game to her

• They gave Alien Isolation a 5.9? IDIOTS!

• Every other review I've seen was very very positive

Lord Vandal posted: »

Their twitter feed is filled with good and generous reviews, mainstream is a total waste these days. Looking forward to this.

• For The Walking Dead: The Final Season Episode 1?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Every other review I've seen was very very positive

• So I'm not entirely sure how the save files will work. Will I need to use the story builder or can I just use my ANF save?

• I’d say story builder is best bet mate

lupinb0y posted: »

So I'm not entirely sure how the save files will work. Will I need to use the story builder or can I just use my ANF save?

• that's insane,that's what the fans wanted more of xD

• Fans, yes, but not casuals or reviewers.

Clemmy1 posted: »

that's insane,that's what the fans wanted more of xD

• They said the game was too hard EVEN THE GUY WHO REVIEWED IT CHOSE TO PLAY IT ON HARD DIFFICULTY and the length was too long. Just...

They gave Alien Isolation a 5.9? IDIOTS!

• lupinb0y posted: »

So I'm not entirely sure how the save files will work. Will I need to use the story builder or can I just use my ANF save?

• you can't win xD

DabigRG posted: »

Fans, yes, but not casuals or reviewers.

• There is no way in hell that they complained about that, right? RIGHT?!

• That’s like complaining about God of War having too much mythology.

• Awesome. Thanks!

dojo32161 posted: »

You can use ANF, here's a blog post about it. https://telltale.com/news/2018/08/everything-you-need-to-know-about-importing-saves-to-the-walking-dead-the-final-season/

• For anyone wondering: Telltale confirmed in their AMA that the Steam version releases at 12 a.m. midnight EST for every time-zone.

• 6.5/10- “Too much story”

• Having ptsd flashbacks to "too much water" review, brrrr.

Mattsag207 posted: »

6.5/10- “Too much story”

• IGN stopped being a legitimate reviewer a long time ago.

• Not only did she actually SAY that, but it was actually her only real complaint, she praised it the rest of the 4 minutes...so yes, It was a poor review?

There is no way in hell that they complained about that, right? RIGHT?!

• Come now. Here... look at the flowers, okay? Think about something happy and look at the flowers.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Having ptsd flashbacks to "too much water" review, brrrr.

• i am on xb1 and 360

Tewudin posted: »

To be fair, with the speed of technology development, in 10 years you won't be able to play today's games because they'll be too old for those future PCs.

• like the assasin's creed games and gta v and the upcoming red dead 2

and some of the COD games like back ops series

Tewudin posted: »

Hopefully. I'd be shameful if I'd never again be able to play my favourite games.

• edited August 2018

the 10 years unable to play current digital games debate:

people are saying that by the time GTA 6 is out, it will be for the xbox two and PS5, which people say those console will be out 2021/2022

the xb1 was 2013 (i got my xb1 Christmas 2014 and still have my 360)

the PS4 was 2013

when you think about when the previous console came out:

360 i think was 2006/07

PS3 was 2006/07

that would mean the next consoles after the xb1 and PS4 should be out 2020/2021

• Heya, people! I'm coming back to this forums since 2015, so, hi again! I wanted to ask; does anyone knows if this is going to be a 12am release on Steam?

• It's their first time they do this anyways, which is a good sign, since they used to do this with the telltale store version but with 3 hours way more later.

Heya, people! I'm coming back to this forums since 2015, so, hi again! I wanted to ask; does anyone knows if this is going to be a 12am release on Steam?

• But casuals normally start from the 1st season, this season wasn't made for newcomers.

DabigRG posted: »

Fans, yes, but not casuals or reviewers.

• Oh wow, I remember you, it's been a while.

Heya, people! I'm coming back to this forums since 2015, so, hi again! I wanted to ask; does anyone knows if this is going to be a 12am release on Steam?

• Only two hours left until I can play the game... Lord give me patience

• Sure was hahahaha, i remember you too! Slightly. :P
    Thank you, too!

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh wow, I remember you, it's been a while.

• 2 hours? It's 4:30 EST and the game releases at 12:00 am EST for everyone, which is in approx. 8 hours

Only two hours left until I can play the game... Lord give me patience

• Have you guys ever heard of somebody considering ANF as the best TWD game and S1 as the worst?

• Yes, but shortly after they were hospitalized, received shock therapy and I'm glad to say they're all better now. Well, except for the excessive drooling ofcourse.

MissButter posted: »

Have you guys ever heard of somebody considering ANF as the best TWD game and S1 as the worst?

• edited August 2018

Not in Germany. It's going to release at 12:00 am here

Megaodg33 posted: »

2 hours? It's 4:30 EST and the game releases at 12:00 am EST for everyone, which is in approx. 8 hours

• Ugh Don't you just hate it when a game that focuses on story, dialogue and character development has too much of those things? :joy:

Mattsag207 posted: »

6.5/10- “Too much story”

• IGN favors action packed FPS games, that's why.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.