TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• same here, why change all the sudden, its forcing people

AgentZ46 posted: »

Any chance the season pass thing could be changed at some point? This is really discouraging for me as I've always just gotten 1 episode at

• I'm so angry right now and it sucks. To go from being super hyped for the game to frustrated and angry in an instant just sucks. I know I must seem super petty but it's true.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

same here, why change all the sudden, its forcing people

• buddy im feeling the exact same, totally crashed my party and now theres spoilers everywhere and i cant be part of the talk

I'm so angry right now and it sucks. To go from being super hyped for the game to frustrated and angry in an instant just sucks. I know I must seem super petty but it's true.

• edited August 2018

Just a follow up. GoG tells me that my Windows Tablet is not compatible.

A week without spoilers is going to be tough.

Kind of annoying that my phone can run PubG and Fortnite but not the Final Season of Clem's story.

voteDC posted: »

Thanks for the news, even if it is bad. Time to dust off my Windows Tablet and see if that can handle the game.

• Well, I’ve got a friend who thinks that...

DabigRG posted: »

...I don't doubt that that's technically a possibility, I just can't really see it happening objectively.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale are aware of this issue and have advised to contact support.

Mostlypoptarts said:

Hey all. Two things before I go to sleep and check in on the forums in the morning:

1. The game is only available via season pass.
    2. There is currently an issue on the Xbox storefront. Our support team knows about it and is working through it, but I'd still advise you to contact Xbox support and our support team (support@telltale.com) for this.
    3. Actually, I have a third thing. If you come across any issue at all, contact our support team. We can't do anything about it if we don't have a record of it, and contacting them is the best way to reach us (more permanent and easily searchable than Twitter mentions, etc. etc.).
  • Oh yeah, it's official. I can't play this until Friday... too busy.

The internet is going to be stressful.

• Woah, couple days I ago I was convinced that the steam countdown was correct in that we'd only be getting it on steam at 6pm BST instead, so I was gonna cancel the preorder and get it on xbox because I thought it would be out earlier! Lucky I didn't.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

I haven't even gotten the chance to play it yet and i'm already disappointed with Telltale lol

• trust me the episode will make up for it, it's about the same level as s1 ep 4

Dex-Starr posted: »

I haven't even gotten the chance to play it yet and i'm already disappointed with Telltale lol

• a long episode...havnt heard of that in a looong time puffs cigar

MaxTheFax posted: »

trust me the episode will make up for it, it's about the same level as s1 ep 4

• how do i find the walking dead final season episode 1 on xb1 store. i can't seem to find it. the demo is found

• just give up my friend...we are just not meant to have it

mneilan posted: »

how do i find the walking dead final season episode 1 on xb1 store. i can't seem to find it. the demo is found

• when i search for it i did find the season pass of it but i can't even buy that

just give up my friend...we are just not meant to have it

• edited August 2018

i just went to check how much it would cost but it would not even show the price or let me buy it. i will be getting it at 3pm uk time (along with my weekly 4 rock band 4 dlc songs)

• I meant level of quality, I think it's a bit longer than s1 ep 4 actually, 3 hours for me. Although I did explore hubs

a long episode...havnt heard of that in a looong time puffs cigar

• trust me the episode will make up for it

I'LL be the judge of that lol. I'm really hoping it's good. I need new meme material.

MaxTheFax posted: »

trust me the episode will make up for it, it's about the same level as s1 ep 4

• That is quite odd. I played Episode 1 last night on the Xbox On without any issue at all. Maybe restart your console or update Microsoft Store?

how do i find the walking dead final season episode 1 on xb1 store. i can't seem to find it. the demo is found

• TIL that apparently a lot more people than I thought actually buy TTG titles one episode at a time. I guess it makes sense if you think you may not like it and can bail out part ways through without paying for the whole thing. Maybe it's just me, but I'm paranoid about making multiple successive transactions online. This comes from a guy who prefers cash though, so it is what it is. To each his own.

• We did. But it says unavailable on the game and season pass.

That is quite odd. I played Episode 1 last night on the Xbox On without any issue at all. Maybe restart your console or update Microsoft Store?

• It's probably a regional thing?

That is quite odd. I played Episode 1 last night on the Xbox On without any issue at all. Maybe restart your console or update Microsoft Store?

• edited August 2018

Because I was never positively interested enough.

I's only asking for a video for the sake of being able to say something when [more] spoilers and impressions inevitably flood the community.

Fury2014 posted: »

Why dont you just buy it and support Telltale´s endurance

• how last night when it was not released till the 14th which is today.

also maybe the episode 1 is down now but was working earlier

• Also, when does the second playthrough begin in that video?

here you go (Spoiler)

• edited August 2018

Oh yeah, I forgot to say--Friggin Spoilers!

AronDracula posted: »

If Clem taught him not to do something like this, I can't forgive him.

• How is it a spoiler? I didn't say anything.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, I forgot to say--Friggin Spoilers!

• Ya'll said enough. In that still-around-for-some-reason AJ thread too.

Guess I see "it" for myself in another hour and nearly two..

AronDracula posted: »

How is it a spoiler? I didn't say anything.

• is the game available yet on xb1

• nope

is the game available yet on xb1

• when do u think

nope

• The season pass is literally listed as an add on in the Xbox store...

• Still not released and no response recieved

• ANGERY

The season pass is literally listed as an add on in the Xbox store...

• they are even advertising it in the store but when click on it - it says unavailable

there is some reviews of it saying that it is good etc but how when people can't buy it.

The season pass is literally listed as an add on in the Xbox store...

• Just got done playing it and HOLY SHI- this is the best episode since season 1!

• edited August 2018

it is even advertised under the sponsor thing on the xb1 store lol

this happened like 3 or 4 weeks ago with some new rock band dlc songs that were meant to be out tuesday (normally Thursday but it was american holiday, and they were unavailable till like Thursday). this only happened on xb1 the ps4 was fine

Still not released and no response recieved

• Finished playing the first episode, and it brings me great joy to say this...The Walking Dead is back.

• its past midnight...i give up...no episode...

• Same

its past midnight...i give up...no episode...

• If TFS doesn't become available within the next 30 seconds, i'm literally going to die.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.