TWD The Final Season Ep 1 Waiting Thread - Releases Aug 14th, Switch EU Aug 28th

Comments

• Seriusly only 21 minutes to release? OMG i can't wait.

• I think IGN needs to get someone else to do these games. First they completely screw up their reviews on Batman season 2, and now it seems like they're repeating their mistakes with TFS.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

oh IGN, you know we never take your reviews seriously

• My game is downloading on Steam right now! See you all on the other side (aka the spoiler thread) haha

• It's downloading! yay!

• edited August 2018

TFS is out on Steam - can't play for another 10 hours due to work

• Well, can't play for a month because I won't have access to my laptop for a month, good luck on beating that, might as well watch the first episode on YouTube and play the rest when they release.

Tewudin posted: »

TFS is out on Steam - can't play for another 10 hours due to work

• I cant get on xbox one it says unAvailable to download

• It's YOUR nightmare, then. I'll stick to my own for now. :D

Well, can't play for a month because I won't have access to my laptop for a month, good luck on beating that, might as well watch the first episode on YouTube and play the rest when they release.

• It’s not out on the Xbox store yet.

• I thought it will be out on midnight

• Are single episode versions not available? All I see is the entire season.

• Guess not flame rises. I central time and still not yet.

• edited August 2018

I'm looking for them on PS4 as well. In my experience they usually come out around noon on release day.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Are single episode versions not available? All I see is the entire season.

• As always telltale says it comes out at midnight which are always lies.

• When is the physical version out guys?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff
    edited August 2018

Hey all. Two things before I go to sleep and check in on the forums in the morning:

1. The game is only available via season pass.
    2. There is currently an issue on the Xbox storefront. Our support team knows about it and is working through it, but I'd still advise you to contact Xbox support and our support team (support@telltale.com) for this.
    3. Actually, I have a third thing. If you come across any issue at all, contact our support team. We can't do anything about it if we don't have a record of it, and contacting them is the best way to reach us (more permanent and easily searchable than Twitter mentions, etc. etc.).
  • Thank you poptarts

Hey all. Two things before I go to sleep and check in on the forums in the morning: * The game is only available via season pass. * Th

• Wait so are they saying we have to buy the season pass in order to play the first episode ?

Shadow2122 posted: »

Thank you poptarts

• Looks like it. But season pass is not out yet for me.

Wait so are they saying we have to buy the season pass in order to play the first episode ?

• Wow is telltale actually serious with a tactic like that? Like i've always been willing to buy their season passes for their games but jeez.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Looks like it. But season pass is not out yet for me.

• For what it's worth, they already do that for when you purchase games from PC on Steam, (formerly) the Telltale Store, etc.

Wow is telltale actually serious with a tactic like that? Like i've always been willing to buy their season passes for their games but jeez.

• Oh nice, so we're forced into buying the season pass rather than buying single episodes like all the previous seasons. I'm not gonna sit here and say that I'm not giving you my money, I still am, but that doesn't mean this doesn't make me just a bit angry. This is a dirty move.

Hey all. Two things before I go to sleep and check in on the forums in the morning: * The game is only available via season pass. * Th

• edited August 2018

oh come the fuck on, i just managed to scrounge up enough for the damn episode only to be told its only avaliable in the season pass. just as i thought not seeing it available in the xbox store wasnt enough

• I know bro, I feel your pain. :/

Sir_Tubs posted: »

oh come the fuck on, i just managed to scrounge up enough for the damn episode only to be told its only avaliable in the season pass. just as i thought not seeing it available in the xbox store wasnt enough

• Why isn't it out for Xbox One yet? There's people playing it already.

• It is available for me. I already played it

Dex-Starr posted: »

Why isn't it out for Xbox One yet? There's people playing it already.

• What an incredible Episode!!! @mostlypoptarts you guys did an amazing job with the character building, choices, hubs and overall gameplay! I was hooked and I am left wanting more! :smile:

• Is anyone else in NA having this issue on consoles? I checked on my Playstation 4 and it's not available either.

• Why dont you just buy it and support Telltale´s endurance :D

DabigRG posted: »

Since it hasn't been answered where relevant, I'll ask it here: So, does anyone wanna link me to a nice TFS playthrough without commentary? Possibly one that's good to muh boi and makes interesting spotlight on AJ.

• edited August 2018

In case anyone is interested, someone on Reddit extracted the assets used in the Story Builder. There's some really great wallpaper worthy art in here.

These are a couple of my favourites.

• Anyone know when this will hit Android? I have to go away for work and won't be at my PC for a week.

• TFS isn't releasing on mobile.

voteDC posted: »

Anyone know when this will hit Android? I have to go away for work and won't be at my PC for a week.

• edited August 2018

Xbox still unavailable

Is it glitch, bug or is it not available yet on xbox for some reason, no getting answers elsewhere

• At all or just not today? I've got used to having 1, 2, and A New Frontier in my pocket, it'd suck to not have the complete run.

TFS isn't releasing on mobile.

• At all

At all or just not today? I've got used to having 1, 2, and A New Frontier in my pocket, it'd suck to not have the complete run.

• At all, mobile devices are not capable of running the game on Telltale’s updated engine.

At all or just not today? I've got used to having 1, 2, and A New Frontier in my pocket, it'd suck to not have the complete run.

• Thanks for the news, even if it is bad. Time to dust off my Windows Tablet and see if that can handle the game.

• The save files work. You can choose to import your save from the originals or the collection. If you went to Wellington though, the game will automatically give you the Kenny ending scar, even if you import the save.

Leegendary posted: »

Guys I need some help, did the saves work okay? Or should I just do the story builder? I got the collection from preordering on ps4.

• yup same here in aussie land...getting mighty pissed

• edited August 2018

Any chance the season pass thing could be changed at some point? This is really discouraging for me as I've always just gotten 1 episode at a time. It's easier and more convenient for me. I often can't do the whole $30 at once while it's rather simple for $9 or $10. I can't lie I was super hyped but this one comment has kinda destroyed it. It makes me go "Well, guess I'm not playing the game anytime soon." Life is Strange: Before the Storm did a similar thing which is why I still haven't played it to this day. Obviously it's not your fault and I'm not blaming you and I might seem petty but I can't help but be really annoyed and frustrated by this

Sign in to comment in this discussion.