E3 2018 - Announcements, Discussion, and Predictions Megathread

Comments

• I know right!!! ?

Coming out in 2019?

Cuphead DLC! Yes!

• AW YEAAHHH!!! DYING LIGHT TWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• That's why I think Microsoft did good and including Xbox too! I think both games I am looking forward to is Halo Infinite (Halo 6) We Happy Few,Dying Light 2,Fallout 76, Cyberpunk 2077(I mean come on!!!)

I think Xbox won E3 and I think everybody knows it. Sure Sony is tomorrow,but only 4 games that everybody knows and sure they will show gameplay but nothing that Xbox did better could make Sony win tomorrow. But I think Xbox won E3.

Microsoft killed it. Holy shiiiit! That Life is strange standalone had me sold alone, but DMC 5!!! NERO BABY

• I don't know, I think it's still too early to say who "won".
    Sony might have some surprises up their sleeves.

Plus, Nintendo killed it (the good kind) last year. So yeah I think this isn't the only time we'll get blown away just yet.

• Next up shortly; Bethesda!

• edited June 2018

Damn Rage 2 looks sick...

...Literally

• Doom Eternal, a sequel to 2016’s Doom. Oh fuck yeah!

• Elder Scrolls VI!!!!!

• I was scared for a minute I thought it was a Doom MMO

Doom Eternal, a sequel to 2016’s Doom. Oh fuck yeah!

• Me.

Elder Scrolls VI!!!!!

• Todd did it again

• edited June 2018

I'm fucking hyped but I REALLY wish they didn't announce Elder Scrolls IV. At least not yet anyway, considering they said it'll only be out after Starfield which probably won't be out until at least 2020 considering they're saying it's a next gen game.

• They probably had to cause the press and fans won't shut up about it even though they said it's a long way off.

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm fucking hyped but I REALLY wish they didn't announce Elder Scrolls IV. At least not yet anyway, considering they said it'll only be out

• Devolver Digital's conference was quite good this year.
    I don't think it beat last year's (probably because last year's was a breath of fresh air for E3 and was a novel idea), but it had its moments, and some were quite clever.

Might I say, this Metal Wolf Chaos looks pretty good (ironically), though I have yet to see any real gameplay to verify that it plays well.

• The Bethesda conference... ehhh if you're a fan I hope you liked it.

Rage 2? Haven't played the first. Looks Mad Max-y, and I loved that game.
    Prey? DLC looks good, but I never played it.
    Wolfenstein? Never played that one either.
    DOOM 2? Look up.
    Fallout 76? Well, that interested me. I've never played Fallout, but the idea of making a new home and surviving in that abandoned wasteland with a handful of other people (as in just a few dozen like the guy said and not 100s of people) sounds and looks pretty cool! Don't think I like the idea of having a small nuclear bomb land on my house though, and fired off by a player.
    Elder Scrolls mobile? Ok. But, again, never played one.
    Starfield? Well, that's new and no one knows what to expect.
    Elder Scrolls VI? Good luck containing your Half-Life levels of excitement for 3 years!

• Elder Scrolls 6 announced bois.

• lupinb0y posted: »

AW YEAAHHH!!! DYING LIGHT TWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• edited June 2018

I loved Devolver again(thanks again, Don Thacker). Too bad I was spoiled the ending.

Devolver teased a certain movie beforehand. A certain movie that they parodied to conclude the show.

I was happily surprised that they brought all the actors back. So good.

• Dude Metal Wolf is great, its a remake of a game we never got in the West. Really cool game

AChicken posted: »

Devolver Digital's conference was quite good this year. I don't think it beat last year's (probably because last year's was a breath of fr

• YEESSSSSS. But 2019 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

AChicken posted: »

25 minute gameplay demo on Tuesday

• And it isn't in disgusting Valeenwood with the most boring elves of the franchise, I have never been happier in my life. LONG LIVE HAMMERFELL.

Elder Scrolls VI!!!!!

• I actually can’t be,I’ve i predicted they’d announce it. I actually had an orgasm when my friend told me about it

Elder Scrolls VI!!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty hyped for Fallout 76, Rage 2 and Elder scrolls VI.

• So. To sum up, the original IPs that we have coming out this year are... Uh... Hm...

I wish more new IPs were announced. Sony. I guess it's up to you.

• Cosmic_BoyCosmic_Boy Banned
    edited June 2018

FALLOUT 76 is going to be the best game of 2018. I'm really interested in seeing more of it as well as StarField.

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm pretty hyped for Fallout 76, Rage 2 and Elder scrolls VI.

• The Last of Us Part II wasn't showcased at E3. Maybe Naughty Dog doesn't want to share a spotlight lol.

• Sony hasn't had their press conference yet so I don't know what you were expecting :P

Cosmic_Boy posted: »

The Last of Us Part II wasn't showcased at E3. Maybe Naughty Dog doesn't want to share a spotlight lol.

• Sony hasn't had their press conference yet

I don't know the ins and outs of all that stuff, only that games are revealed with more in depth descriptions and looks at E3

I don't know what you were expecting

I wasn't expecting anything, just remembered that TLOU2 is coming up and checked to see if they had done anything at E3

Sony hasn't had their press conference yet so I don't know what you were expecting :P

• Tomorrow/later today. There will be news. Guarantee it.

Sony hasn't had their press conference yet I don't know the ins and outs of all that stuff, only that games are revealed with more i

• Here's a schedule if you want to know who's up next.

Sony hasn't had their press conference yet I don't know the ins and outs of all that stuff, only that games are revealed with more i

• Thank you. It's nice to see that some people aren't complete ASSHOLES.....

Johro posted: »

Tomorrow/later today. There will be news. Guarantee it.

• edited June 2018

I don't know how I was a "complete asshole" but okay then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you. It's nice to see that some people aren't complete ASSHOLES.....

• That could have been read a bit condescending, but he didn't mean it that way.
    If you didn't know, you didn't know.
    Yeah. Sony is usually one of the last(Second last to Nintendo this year).

• edited June 2018

Yeah I reread what I posted and it did kinda sound a bit cheeky and felt a bit bad. But then I saw the asshole thing soooo... lmao

Johro posted: »

That could have been read a bit condescending, but he didn't mean it that way. If you didn't know, you didn't know. Yeah. Sony is usually one of the last(Second last to Nintendo this year).

• He's just a bit sensitive that's why he has boy in his username instead of man...

I don't know how I was a "complete asshole" but okay then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Kinda wish Fallout 76 wasn’t set up as predominantly online and with the nukes no doubt inconsiderate assholes will toss about so no one can do anything... but I respect they’re covering all options. Nice to see Prey is getting some attention after their rough release last year. Fallout Shelter on consoles is a nice move.

Busy day today with Square, Ubisoft, PC and Sony.

• PC sucks every year. Last year was the best when they got some exclusive footage, but still, no big announcements or anything. I'm a PC guy so it kills me to say it.

• Kinda wish Fallout 76 wasn’t set up as predominantly online and with the nukes no doubt inconsiderate assholes will toss about so no one can do anything

An offline mode would be nice, where your progress is shared from on and offline. I think the Nuke missile strikes will be hard to obtain so that it isn't overused. Kind of like the orbital strike in GTA

Kinda wish Fallout 76 wasn’t set up as predominantly online and with the nukes no doubt inconsiderate assholes will toss about so no one can

• So far I'd say EA is an F- , Microsoft is a solid A+ and Bethesda was an A-. Really excited to see what Ubisoft, Sony and Nintendo have got in store. Would be nice if they were all as good as Microsoft and Bethesda but I'm fine with just an average conference from them at this point.

• Yeah for someone who doesn't play on X-Box I had a lot of respect for them having a good conference, and kudos for them getting some decent studios under their belt. We Happy Few has made the right choice in focusing on story building over just survival mechanics, I think, to the extent it has a very kooky yet dark 60's Britain world.

I'm really hoping Square shows off Avengers Project and that it isn't just a Destiny clone. Not against the concept of creating an original hero but I would prefer it if I got to play as the Avengers themselves - Avengers Project would be awesome if it was a successor of sorts to Ultimate Alliance on consoles. Ubisoft don't especially have anything huge I am interested in outside the new Assassins Creed Odyssey and more info on Far Cry 5's DLC, though I would love it if they made a Discovery Tour style game as Origins had with multiple historical eras to learn about.

Sony is all about Spider-Man, Death Stranding and any other new cool game for me. Horizon 2 please! :smiley:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.