All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• edited October 2018

Okay, no lie, I misinterpreted the hell out of those view symbols and got "concerned."

@Gauss99 My platonic Clem reaction when she sees Violetiners, Clouiners or Jamentiners (before their demise) while they're struggling against each others.

Enjoy the show, if you can.

Cuz more people picked Vi in game so they wanna see the Louis one

• Then that means that all people who shipped Louis wanted to see Violet one too, so both videos should have same amount of views xD

Cuz more people picked Vi in game so they wanna see the Louis one

• It is what ever you feel is right for your Clem. Louis is a perfectly valid choice...he is cool and not Gabe. Just because you are anyone picks Louis...it does not make you or them homophobic. Sure there are those people who are....there is always going to be.
    I picked Vi and I am content...if you prefer Louis and feel contented...then more power to you.

I think that I might've misunderstood you. For me, it seemed like that you thought that I shipped Clementine with Louis only "because I don'

• LoL...what are you saving Clem for...a walker? Of course I could see it as why bother falling in love...they will just die and break my heart.......god now I am depressed....Thanks for that!

Gauss99 posted: »

My platonic Clem reaction when she sees Violetiners, Clouiners or Jamentiners (before their demise) while they're struggling against each others.

• Not exactly since there are less people who picked Louis

Razer531 posted: »

Then that means that all people who shipped Louis wanted to see Violet one too, so both videos should have same amount of views xD

• edited October 2018

Whether number of people who picked Violet and Louis is the same or not, the number of views on the youtube vids for both ships, according to your logic, is the same because of basic math lol

Let a be the number of people who picked Louis and let b be the number of people who picked Violet.

Then, the number of people who watched the Louis video is equal to people who shipped Louis, which is a, plus the people who shipped Violet because they wanted to see the other romance, which is b, hence a+b.

Number of people who watched Violet video is equal to people who shipped Violet, which is b, plus the people who shipped Louis because they wanted to see the other romance, which is a, hence b+a.

Long story short: everyone, all shippers must've seen both videos.

Not exactly since there are less people who picked Louis

• Who says there wouldn't be? :smirk:

LoL...what are you saving Clem for...a walker? Of course I could see it as why bother falling in love...they will just die and break my heart.......god now I am depressed....Thanks for that!

• I know that there were tears over at the Jamestine thread...so I wrote them a scene for kissing...I am too kind hearted.

• Why are you saying that here?

I know that there were tears over at the Jamestine thread...so I wrote them a scene for kissing...I am too kind hearted.

• To try and heal the wounds of our pals. Plus people love shipping scenes.

DabigRG posted: »

Why are you saying that here?

• I mean, I'm sure you could've spread that in the other thread.

To try and heal the wounds of our pals. Plus people love shipping scenes.

• The Violentine thread goes SO OFF TOPIC omfg everyone stop causing drama already

• On behalf of Clouis, I would like to apologize to you about a certain someone. Most of us respect our differing opinions and shipping preferences.

• edited October 2018

I would love if vi either sung a lullaby to aj, sung a song to clem, sung a lullaby to aj while aj was resting his head on clem's lap, or sung a song and clem overheard her. I think it would be adorable if clem overheard vi singing and approached vi saying I didn't know you could sing causing vi to act coy again and the player could choose options with one of them being do you think you could sing one for me? and another option being I'd like to hear you finish the song you were just singing if you don't mind. Of course there's has to be a scumbag clem option so maybe it could be we don't have time for songs or just plainly insulting vi's singing and then the silent option which would result in clem and vi just standing there awkwardly and they could both unintentionally speak at the same time interrupting each other and then laugh or giggle at the same time.

• edited October 2018

I think I would’ve rathered the romance scene go that way now that I envisioned it. Like if Vi went to the roof on her own and then Clem followed and overheard her singing or humming to herself. Or a scenario that you described with either AJ or Tenn being sung a lullaby. I think it’d be more suited for Tenn though especially considering that Minnie was said to have a great singing voice, it’d be a great way to pay homage to her while also growing closer to Clem sort of through her presence that’s being kept alive by Violet. They have their romance scene and That could give Tenn something to tease Vi about if he would’ve been secretly awake in that scenario. Aw man now I need to see this in Ep 3!!

Scythenger posted: »

I would love if vi either sung a lullaby to aj, sung a song to clem, sung a lullaby to aj while aj was resting his head on clem's lap, or su

• :joy: This whole post is just hilarious.

MichaelBP posted: »

By thederpartist: http://thederpartist.tumblr.com/post/178986506835/skies-arent-always-blue-when-i-think-of-you

• I love both of those options you said. I agree with the lullaby being more suited for tenn too. The scenario you described with the lullaby is beautiful.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I think I would’ve rathered the romance scene go that way now that I envisioned it. Like if Vi went to the roof on her own and then Clem fol

• Yea but what I meant was: people who picked Violet won't watch the Violet video and people who picked Louis won't watch the Louis video.

More people picked Violet in game: they go to watch the Louis video (They don't watch the Violet one)
    Less people picked Louis in game: they go to watch the Vi video (They don't watch the Louis one)
    So you get more views on Louis (Because more people picked Vi and wanted to see Louis) and less views on Violet (Because vice versa)

Whether number of people who picked Violet and Louis is the same or not, the number of views on the youtube vids for both ships, according t

• U just killed all the clouis supporters

Yea but what I meant was: people who picked Violet won't watch the Violet video and people who picked Louis won't watch the Louis video.

• Your theory is correct based on the assumption that Violet shippers don't watch Violet video, and that Louis shippers don't watch the Louis video - and I don't know why would that hold true.

Yea but what I meant was: people who picked Violet won't watch the Violet video and people who picked Louis won't watch the Louis video.

• I'd like to apologise too, even though I ship both. Like at this point some of the arguments are just embarssing.

Anyways Violet and Louis are both good for Clem, have a good day everyone.

On behalf of Clouis, I would like to apologize to you about a certain someone. Most of us respect our differing opinions and shipping preferences.

• Halloween gfs!!!!!

By Bearsketches

• Meh, my mind is on the casual players who play the game once, take one specific route and are like: "Ok that was a pretty good episode, I'm curious what happens if you pick Louis instead ?" and they go and watch the video and that's it.

It's a whole different story if we're talking about "hardcore" fans like us who played the episode 7 times and watched 25 different videos 50 times.

Your theory is correct based on the assumption that Violet shippers don't watch Violet video, and that Louis shippers don't watch the Louis video - and I don't know why would that hold true.

• edited October 2018

So I woke up this morning to this song. It even influenced my dream, but I liked the song so much I broke out of my dream to hear more of it. It made me think of Minnie. How jealous she could be because of my relationship to Violet. How angry she could be.
    I hope I didn't make a mistake.

• So you get more views on Louis (Because more people picked Vi and wanted to see Louis)

Or at least because more youtubers picked Violet, so more people would flock to the Louis video. At least that's what I did at the start.

• That too

Ghetsis posted: »

So you get more views on Louis (Because more people picked Vi and wanted to see Louis) Or at least because more youtubers picked Violet, so more people would flock to the Louis video. At least that's what I did at the start.

• edited October 2018

Violet is such a no brainer for me. And this is coming from a guy who fully expected to hate her ever since her concept art was released.

• but that way she will be fighting along Louis not Violet. That kind of defeats the purpose. Don't you think?

acturis posted: »

That would be awesome to watch those two take out a horde of walkers... I am also lowkey hoping the devs set up a special route where you

• Oh yeah, you weren't very eager about either.

Violet is such a no brainer for me. And this is coming from a guy who fully expected to hate her ever since her concept art was released.

• She could just bring aj and rosie or go solo while ruby looks after aj.

but that way she will be fighting along Louis not Violet. That kind of defeats the purpose. Don't you think?

• edited October 2018

How will everyone treat minerva when they first meet her?
    If minerva tries to get back with vi will you intervene or let things play out?
    If minerva tries to pursuade vi to join delta how will you react and what would you do?
    If minerva just kisses vi when she sees her and vi had no time to react beforehand will you be mad at vi? and would minerva be officially on your hit list? or would minerva be officially on your hit list if she tries to get back with vi and or pursuade vi to join delta?
    Also did anyone romance vi and let vi get taken? If so why? and are you going to go back or have gone back to save vi?

• There's a thread that kind of includes that, sweetie.

But to act like I can answer your questions:

How will everyone treat minerva when they first meet her?

Not sure, to be honest.

If minerva tries to get back with vi will you intervene or let things play out?

Mm, I guess let things play out eventually as long as it's not a matter of the group being compromised.

If minerva tries to pursuade vi to join delta how will you react and what would you do?

If minerva just kisses vi when she sees her and vi had no time to react beforehand will you be mad at vi? and would minerva be officially on your hit list?

No.

How will everyone treat minerva when they first meet her? If minerva tries to get back with vi will you intervene or let things play out?

• Was the pursuade vi to join delta question dumb? should I delete that one?

There's a thread that kind of includes that, sweetie. But to act like I can answer your questions: How will everyone treat minerva

• Eh, get a more informed, heedful opinion on that.

Was the pursuade vi to join delta question dumb? should I delete that one?

• I'll just leave it. No one has to answer it if they don't want to.

Eh, get a more informed, heedful opinion on that.

• From the dude that says #myClementine was a mistake, and not ANF. Hello, friend. We're gonna clash, could be entertaining though!

Eh, get a more informed, heedful opinion on that.

• ...I'm honestly struggling with what to make of this.

From the dude that says #myClementine was a mistake, and not ANF. Hello, friend. We're gonna clash, could be entertaining though!

• Just give in bro, I'm Majin Vegeta and you're Goku. We gotta have it out sooner or later lol

...I'm honestly struggling with what to make of this.

• But #myclementine is a mistake. So was ANF's writing, but #myclementine was a mistake. It gave players a false understanding of just how much control they had over her character. Her being a mess of a character, it obviously isn't possible, and they should've never went with that line. I'd honestly prefer if it wasn't marketed that way so that people wouldn't be strange about it and say 'My Clementine is straight' 'My Clementine hates Carley' y'know, that stuff.

Just give in bro, I'm Majin Vegeta and you're Goku. We gotta have it out sooner or later lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.