All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• ...Clementimeofthemonth or Katie?

She could've at least taken place of Gabe and get hit in the face. She so deserved it in that moment

• The one who decided to [Tell him off] at the worst moment possible

DabigRG posted: »

...Clementimeofthemonth or Katie?

• Oh. I guess.
    Probably could've been a really minor touch on just how much of a failure their marriage was and recall how she was afraid Gabe might become something similar.

The one who decided to [Tell him off] at the worst moment possible

• hjoe strikes again with his/her amazing art:

• edited November 2018

Now in colour :)

• Hjoe strikes again you say? :D

bobshaw posted: »

hjoe strikes again with his/her amazing art:

• What are you doing hiding down here Violetine ship??

• "takes deep breath..... Do... you... have time... to hang out... first?"

This part sinks my heart then elevates the rate. Some really good writing.

• Would you rather be in a throuple with Vi and Mini, or let Violet go?

If Violet can talk Clem and Mini into a throuple, she'd win pimp of the year.

• .........What the fuck is a throuple????

GiantKiller posted: »

Would you rather be in a throuple with Vi and Mini, or let Violet go? If Violet can talk Clem and Mini into a throuple, she'd win pimp of the year.

• Google it

Dex-Starr posted: »

.........What the fuck is a throuple????

• I bet you think all his art is amazing

bobshaw posted: »

hjoe strikes again with his/her amazing art:

• Throuple. I have a feeling that Violet will hate Clem forever if I try to back out now.

Well actually thinking back she probably wouldn't, but I don't care :D

Would you rather be in a throuple with Vi and Mini, or let Violet go? If Violet can talk Clem and Mini into a throuple, she'd win pimp of the year.

• No. I used to love her* art before the controversy broke out. I'm pretty pissed because her art was good, but the series of bad decisions she made now ruined her.

I bet you think all his art is amazing

• edited November 2018

I first loled at "throuple" then googled and saw its an actual thing wtf.. where is this world going.

.........What the fuck is a throuple????

• I knew “throuples” were a thing, I just never knew they were called “throuples”.

Razer531 posted: »

I first loled at "throuple" then googled and saw its an actual thing wtf.. where is this world going.

• edited November 2018

CleMinurViolet? That's a little too long. I'll get there.

Edit: It's officially Vinem! (Pronounced ven-om)

VI ----N ----EM
    VI miNi clEM

• The way Violet talks about Minerva is really endearing. You can see she has a lot of love inside her. The way she can go from almost crying over Minnie, to connecting with Clem, is one her more awesome qualities.

I think it'd be cool if you didn't let Violet get kidnapped, she stays behind with AJ. That way Clem and Minnie can meet, and get to know each other. Also, to be able trust Vi enough to take care of AJ would be a cool choice.

Also it'd be kinda cool to question Minnie about her ship with Vi. Like: "so, you and Violet huh?" That would be some awkward awesomeness.

• Oh boy, Violetine fans became so desperate... :D :D :D

CleMinurViolet? That's a little too long. I'll get there. Edit: It's officially Vinem! (Pronounced ven-om) VI ----N ----EM VI miNi clEM

• In what way?

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Oh boy, Violetine fans became so desperate...

• At least that pun is pretty good.

• edited November 2018

I disagree. 2 beavers are better than 1, so.

Edit: Greedy is probably the better word.

• Thought you guys might like this. Mary Kenney was talking about some removed Violetine and Clouis dialogue.

• I would've loved to see clem tease vi back. It would've been adorable.

Thought you guys might like this. Mary Kenney was talking about some removed Violetine and Clouis dialogue. https://twitter.com/maryknews/status/1068927239796908033

• Can't wait to see Vi and Minnie.

• edited December 2018

Sees Sex rating

Violet dies after a kiss confirmed.

MrGraffio posted: »

Sooo episode 3 ratings are out http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=lnNFJgHExIr3W9ebB3OjvA%3d%3d&ncdctx=rhWyefTl1Voq4g4nvBZidDm8gUEOdUptaJu83OxD4HxPvHKSYVYVR4Fi5iowrFczym5CAY3gehQCfypRbVyVrbcS6xFpUHHl2AcIWMyeAdU%3d Prediction?

• Skinny Sun just made a video about Clem & Violet <3

• Where'd that one come from?

And more importantly, where are they?

New screenshot

• Here's another people may have missed. They are from the TFS section from the epicgames site but they are a bit more hidden than the rest

Where'd that one come from? And more importantly, where are they?

• edited December 2018

Oh shoot

Oh, and uh, thanks.

Here's another people may have missed. They are from the TFS section from the epicgames site but they are a bit more hidden than the rest

• edited January 2019

i'm going to be able to support the violetine ship in game now thanks to getting a ps4. thankfully the 3rd and 4th episodes are going to be completely new to me. i'm looking forward to those 2 eps even more now.

• Oh wait, is that where this is?
    Might wanna repost that image elsewhere if it hasn't been already.

Here's another people may have missed. They are from the TFS section from the epicgames site but they are a bit more hidden than the rest

• i'm sorry idk what you're talking about and referring to.

@Scythenger Oh wait, is that where this is? Might wanna repost that image elsewhere if it hasn't been already.

• Really, I was just saying your comment made me realize that that screenshot should be in a different thread if it isn't already.

Scythenger posted: »

i'm sorry idk what you're talking about and referring to.

• oh. thanks for the clarification.

Really, I was just saying your comment made me realize that that screenshot should be in a different thread if it isn't already.

• I feel your pain.

• i'm sorry idk what you're talking about and referring to

Me looking at 90% of Dabig's comments

• edited January 2019

I'm in a big violetine mood rn plus I'm either in the clouis or meme thread so I wanna start posting a lot more in here too.

By engryegg

Sign in to comment in this discussion.