All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• edited January 2019

Dude, could you just quit reassuring things you can't know? Yes, Violet fought against you last episode. But only because you didn't save her and she felt betrayed, was likely brainwashed and also traumatized by the situation. She's tired of losing people, others getting killed or hurt, so she basically gave up fighting. Also, because she feared fighting would only make things worse and put them all in even more danger.

But we saved her. She has no reason to feel betrayed, hurt and to turn against us. In fact she says herself that she won't let anyone else who is important to her get hurt or taken away, mostly Clementine since she deeply cares about her and by all means doesn't want to lose her too. So in our playthrough Violet is in a complete different condition and situation. And what you shouldn't forget is: the producers of TFS most likely won't let your love interest turn on you when you saved them in episode 2 because that would be absolutely stupid and shitty writing.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

She has been loyal to me the entire game too yet she has betrayed me anyway. She knows Minnie a lot longer than Clem. She still cares about

• I'm not reassuring anything? You really think that relations between Clem, Violet and Minerva are over? We for sure will have more of them in the last episode.

Dude, could you just quit reassuring things you can't know? Yes, Violet fought against you last episode. But only because you didn't save he

• edited January 2019

Of course they are not over. I mean if Minerva even survived that shot. But then again, Violet is the one who shot her and saved Clementine like that. At this point she chose Clem's life over Minerva's. And like many others already said, Vi herself tells her that the Minnie she used to know, used to love is dead and that she has to stop mourning her. Everything that just happened after she said that only strengthens her opinion even more. So whatever will happen in the next episode between those three, I'm pretty sure Violet is on our side.

I'm not reassuring anything? You really think that relations between Clem, Violet and Minerva are over? We for sure will have more of them in the last episode.

• Man, what the fuck is gonna happen with Violet next episode? I hope Minnie dies so I don't have to kill her myself

• The only thing we can really do is to wait and see, right?

Of course they are not over. I mean if Minerva even survived that shot. But then again, Violet is the one who shot her and saved Clementine

• Agreed

The only thing we can really do is to wait and see, right?

• edited January 2019

I'm pretty sure vi isn't going to go off with mini after shooting mini with an arrow. More than likely vi just wanted to stay with mini in mini's final moments. And vi did say she'll catch up.

Pyreflie posted: »

My original play through was saving Violet. I'm sorta mad she chose to stay behind with Minerva after she shot her, Clem could have really u

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

More than likely vi just wanted to stay with mini in mini's final moments

That arrow to her shoulder wasn’t enough to kill her. Clem got shot by a bullet in the same spot and lived.

Scythenger posted: »

I'm pretty sure vi isn't going to go off with mini after shooting mini with an arrow. More than likely vi just wanted to stay with mini in mini's final moments. And vi did say she'll catch up.

• mini could be bleeding out.

Dex-Starr posted: »

More than likely vi just wanted to stay with mini in mini's final moments That arrow to her shoulder wasn’t enough to kill her. Clem got shot by a bullet in the same spot and lived.

• Not unless that arrow was taken out.....and she better not be. I haven’t started hating her just so she could die from a measly arrow, especially when i’m not the one who shot it at her. She’s got hell to pay.

Scythenger posted: »

mini could be bleeding out.

• maybe vi thinks mini's dead then just leaves her there but it turns out that wasn't the case and mini shows up later in ep 4.

Not unless that arrow was taken out.....and she better not be. I haven’t started hating her just so she could die from a measly arrow, especially when i’m not the one who shot it at her. She’s got hell to pay.

• edited January 2019

...You feelin alright, man? Eh, it's not important :confused:

Man, what the fuck is gonna happen with Violet next episode? I hope Minnie dies so I don't have to kill her myself

• edited January 2019

Oh-ho, was it the shoulder?

More than likely vi just wanted to stay with mini in mini's final moments That arrow to her shoulder wasn’t enough to kill her. Clem got shot by a bullet in the same spot and lived.

• Might I ask what the hell’s wrong with you??
    @DabigRG

Oh-ho, was it the shoulder?

yeah

Man, what the fuck is gonna happen with Violet next episode? I hope Minnie dies so I don't have to kill her myself

• .Okay, cause from that angle... :grimace:

Might I ask what the hell’s wrong with you?? @DabigRG Oh-ho, was it the shoulder? yeah

• ??.

DabigRG posted: »

.Okay, cause from that angle...

• edited January 2019

I miss the violetine fanart. Here's to hoping someone will make a gif of all the violetine interactions in ep 3. I really liked how vi asked if clem wanted to dance and thought it was adorable when vi offered her hand to clem and when vi holds clem's hand and smiles at her.

• Shes a traitor

• Oh boi, you are going to get ambushed by mad Violetine fans in a couple of seconds.

Shes a traitor

• Wont change the fact shes a dirty, immature traitor who chose some ginger coochie over the group

Oh boi, you are going to get ambushed by mad Violetine fans in a couple of seconds.

• ???

DabigRG posted: »

...You feelin alright, man? Eh, it's not important

• Wow. Okay.

I may have misread it, but it seemed a little odd of a thing to say for you.

Wont change the fact shes a dirty, immature traitor who chose some ginger coochie over the group

• Dude don't even try arguing with this guy, I tried before and I almost slammed by head against a wall

iFoRias posted: »

Well if you let her get taken then yeah that's what happens. Also she doesn't really "care" about Minnie in my path anymore,she shot her and said that she'll join me later.

• lol

Dude don't even try arguing with this guy, I tried before and I almost slammed by head against a wall

• Doesn’t change the fact that she still would have done it if she was captured :trollface:

iFoRias posted: »

Well if you let her get taken then yeah that's what happens. Also she doesn't really "care" about Minnie in my path anymore,she shot her and said that she'll join me later.

• edited January 2019

If you're loyal to vi she's going to be loyal to you. Simple as. And it's so easy to just solely focus on the actions of the louis path vi and immediately pass judgement or decide the louis path vi's faith without seeing if the vi that gets taken could still do something in ep 4 to make up for what happened in ep 3. It's a shame what happens to louis if he gets taken but team violetine all the way. Louis path vi isn't a villain. And there were reasons that lead up to what happened and dialogue that was said with the louis path vi before the incident with mini happened. Same could be said for what can happen to louis if you choose to save vi. Basically what really is going to happen is the people who want to be with vi will choose her over louis and the people who want to be with louis will choose him over vi.

• For all the Louine shippers coming on our ship being salty. Where the tongue at tho? :lol:

• edited January 2019

Or the other way around to fuck with emotions lol

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I think it will be the one you have the most distant relationship with. If you romance Louis, Violet will die in the end of the episode. If you romance Violet, Louis will die.

• I saved Violet so this episode made me fall in love with her even more. She's so affectionate and brave. I regret nothing and I can only hope she won't die next episode. My Clementine could be happy with her.

(also i realised why i liked vi from the start - her attitude reminds me a lot of myself)

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

Now that Violet's been confirmed to be of legal age, how about we discus certain things she's old enough to do now, like.....

what kind of car she'd buy
    whether or not she'd buy lotto tickets
    if she'd buy cigarettes
    if she'd go see rated R movies
    What kind of full time job she'd have

• But let us all remember that she's still not old enough to legally

rent a car.

Now that Violet's been confirmed to be of legal age, how about we discus certain things she's old enough to do now, like..... (Spoiler)

• Things violet is old enough to do

Vote
    Drive
    Work
    Eat Clementines ? (High in Vitamin C) ?
    Enroll in many colleges
    Watch R rated movies

Now that Violet's been confirmed to be of legal age, how about we discus certain things she's old enough to do now, like..... (Spoiler)

• It’s a wrap for this bitch. She’s DEAD

• I dont, but if it’s true, she’s definitely dead.

• We’re already in the middle of it?

• Why use animals for testing when clouis shippers exist?

• were using cluke shippers instead

Why use animals for testing when clouis shippers exist?

• Wow, it's crazy how so much of the season revolves around choosing Violet or Louis and it makes me so happy that I chose the best option

• I see my fellow Clouis shippers are at it with the gang war again...

GET BACK TO THE CLOUIS THREAD AND STAY IN YOUR LANE ???

• Wow, it's crazy how so much of the season revolves around choosing Violet or Louis

Is that a good thing?

Wow, it's crazy how so much of the season revolves around choosing Violet or Louis and it makes me so happy that I chose the best option

Sign in to comment in this discussion.