All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• Violet has a thing around her boot in the game too.

DabigRG posted: »

The first picture in the link.

• Oh does she?

Pyreflie posted: »

Violet has a thing around her boot in the game too.

• Which part of it exactly?

"loved every second of her being a Big Gay in the first episode but she really owned it in the second one… plus she was the only one to stick up for aj so… sorry louis

Because I'm sorry, but this part "loved every second of her being a Big Gay" - in my opinion - is simply really hillarious and quite pathetic as well.

Pyreflie posted: »

This. This is why I love Violet.thespacemaid.tumblr.com/post/178801747459/anonymous-said-when-did-you-first-fall-in-love

• Because I'm sorry, but this part "loved every second of her being a Big Gay" - in my opinion - is simply really hillarious and quite pathetic as well.

Yeah it's dumb.

Well i personally like Violet more than Louis (i still like him though) because i always loved smart survivors like her,like Molly or Jane so when they introduced her that was really easy for me.

But liking a character just because they're gay is pretty pathetic i agree.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Which part of it exactly? "loved every second of her being a Big Gay in the first episode but she really owned it in the second one… plus

• I think that people should like a character and then ship someone with that character based on who they are. Someone likes Violet cause she is smart, capable, relatable, loyal? Sure. Quite good reasons to be honest.

But this is not the first time I read something like "I ship Clem with Violet because I'm Bi/Homo and they are Bi/Homo". I just don't freaking get it.

iFoRias posted: »

Because I'm sorry, but this part "loved every second of her being a Big Gay" - in my opinion - is simply really hillarious and quite patheti

• But this is not the first time I read something like "I ship Clem with Violet because I'm Bi/Homo and they are Bi/Homo". I just don't freaking get it.

Just ignore that,i think most people like Violet because she's smart and loyal and unlike most people think Violet isn't completely depressive she can be sarcastic and make a few jokes too.

I think that people should like a character and then ship someone with that character based on who they are. Someone likes Violet cause she

• Duh, I thought James was the big gay?

Which part of it exactly? "loved every second of her being a Big Gay in the first episode but she really owned it in the second one… plus

• I wasn't talking about whatever was written underneath. I just loved that she stood between AJ and Mitch, protecting him. It's the same reason I loved Louis for giving AJ his stew. I love when the other characters show love for my boy. I just like Violet better in general. I'm a straight woman and I still love Violet, I didn't even read those comments under the picture, but I can see how gay people might appreciate having someone they can relate to.

• Still haven't clicked on it..

• Well, you had to once in order to get that message.

Still haven't clicked on it..

• edited February 2019

He saw it once, didn't like it. Hasn't gone back in like MONTHS. That's some dedication, especially with how slow these forums have been.

Well, you had to once in order to get that message.

• they’ve taken the bait

You know what guys? I've just watched the talk in the dorms between Clem and Violet and I've gotta say that I like Violet a tiny bit more no

• Are there any cute moments between vi and clem in the last episode?

• Arrrr, look who it be!

Scythenger posted: »

Are there any cute moments between vi and clem in the last episode?

• I know there's one kiss at the beginning,a hug in the woods,and another kiss at the end on Clem's cheek.

I also got a really nice conversation with Clem talking with Violet in the woods about her treehouse playing and being a princess or something but i think you get that even if you're her friend.

And..thats it i think.

Are there any cute moments between vi and clem in the last episode?

• Oh shit, I just realized this thread was back.

• I tried to stay away but couldn't. Also this thread wasn't active and I thought I'd post in it in the hopes of trying to revive it. And not related to this thread but I just got finished watching Us. I enjoyed it. Did you or anyone on this forum watch it?

Arrrr, look who it be!

• Thanks.

I know there's one kiss at the beginning,a hug in the woods,and another kiss at the end on Clem's cheek. I also got a really nice convers

• Us?

I tried to stay away but couldn't. Also this thread wasn't active and I thought I'd post in it in the hopes of trying to revive it. And not

• edited March 2019

yeah. It's made by the same person who made Get Out.

Us?

• I've seen neither, dear.

yeah. It's made by the same person who made Get Out.

• edited March 2019

I didn't see Get Out but it has gotten good reviews. If you played the 4th episode did you like your ending? also do you call everyone dear? for some reason that caught me by surprised. Didn't know how to reply to that.

I've seen neither, dear.

• I heard.

If you played the 4th episode did you like your ending?

I never got the game, but I guess my ending would've been decent enough.

also do you call everyone dear? for some reason that caught me by surprised. Didn't know how to reply to that.

Nah, I think that's a rare one. I assume you're a good bit younger than me.

I didn't see Get Out but it has gotten good reviews. If you played the 4th episode did you like your ending? also do you call everyone dear? for some reason that caught me by surprised. Didn't know how to reply to that.

• Are you going to watch those two movies? I haven't gotten the game yet but I would hope if I had it my ending would be decent enough too. I turned 26 recently.

I heard. If you played the 4th episode did you like your ending? I never got the game, but I guess my ending would've been dec

• Who else named the school Castle Violet? I've been fancying Ericson's as a secret castle the entire season so it was cool to actually name it as a castle. The kids will want to defend the place even more now.

• Eh, who knows. The newer one looks interesting, so its the more likely.

Oh, shit, really?
    Nevermind me then.

Are you going to watch those two movies? I haven't gotten the game yet but I would hope if I had it my ending would be decent enough too. I turned 26 recently.

• If you do watch the newer movie hopefully you enjoy it.

Eh, who knows. The newer one looks interesting, so its the more likely. Oh, shit, really? Nevermind me then.

• edited April 2019

As a straight male I can say I shipped this from the beginning. It's not like I had any reservations regarding homosexuality or bisexuality before but seeing the relationship between Clem and Violet really helped me understanding same-sex relationships even more. It felt so honest and real. My sweet Clem finally got a happy ending.

• I love her as a character because she developed so much. She's a loner in ep.1 but shares her feelings and backstory as time progresses. Plus, her back story is so tragic - she deserves to be happy.

• edited April 2019

Glad to be aboard the violetine ship. I love vi and think she's the best choice for clem. Looking forward to seeing ellie's story in the last of us part 2. Wish riley could've been ellie's love interest. This dina character appears to be a manipulative user who's not loyal. I'm hoping there won't be a love triangle. I really don't like those. There's enough drama, angst, misery, love, and happiness to be had in a relationship between two people.

• I GOT VIOLET KILLED CAN Y'ALL PRESS F FOR ME PLEASE thanks bye i'm heading off to cry in the corner

•  F          F
      F        F
       F       F
       F     F
        F   F
          F
                Rest in peace

I GOT VIOLET KILLED CAN Y'ALL PRESS F FOR ME PLEASE thanks bye i'm heading off to cry in the corner

• ReAl ShIt?! ?

I GOT VIOLET KILLED CAN Y'ALL PRESS F FOR ME PLEASE thanks bye i'm heading off to cry in the corner

• edited April 2019

Oh boy...

What does F stand for, btw?

Glad to be aboard the violetine ship. I love vi and think she's the best choice for clem. Looking forward to seeing ellie's story in the las

• It's from a COD game where you had to attend a funeral and had to press F in order to touch the coffin paying respects for the deceased,

Oh boy... What does F stand for, btw?

• And yes, meme are pretty random but that's the fun in it.

• @Zombiekiller3121 And yes, meme are pretty random but that's the fun in it.

Oh, so like X in Arkham City.
    Gotcha.

It's from a COD game where you had to attend a funeral and had to press F in order to touch the coffin paying respects for the deceased,

• Someone already beat me to it.

• I definitely won't be getting vi killed when I play the final season. You can always run the episode back on a new save slot.

• Or just restart ep.4 without doing a new save.

I definitely won't be getting vi killed when I play the final season. You can always run the episode back on a new save slot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.