All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• I have a bad feeling that even if you did everything right as far as Violet is concerned, she still will end up giving Clem a speech like "I still like you a lot, but Minerva really needs me now and so I can't be with you. I hope you understand."

• Where Violet’s attitude at tho?

ZombieKenny posted: »

For all the Louine shippers coming on our ship being salty. Where the tongue at tho?

• It’s if you let her get captured, she attacks you either way, thus officially breaking up with you

• Just some pixel art

Credit to: Slivisska ~ Deviantart

• But Cluke is literally one person, you're going to subjugate just one person to all of the testing?

I'll allow it.

MrGraffio posted: »

were using cluke shippers instead

• Wait, what the hell? Then what thread did I post in a few minutes ago?

• Violetine fans, take it for what you will. At a recent Walker Stalker con appearance, Melissa Hutchison, while she said she doesn't really get involved with shipping and likes both story arcs, she liked the chemistry between Clem and Violet more.

But that's not the important takeaway, the important takeaway was that she didn't like what the writers were doing with Gabe and Clem in ANF. She liked the character of Gabe, but hated the coupling.

• edited January 2019

But that's not the important takeaway, the important takeaway was that she didn't like what the writers were doing with Gabe and Clem in ANF. She liked the character of Gabe, but hated the coupling.

Huh. Guess that half of the inkling was wrong.
    Glad to finally hear it from another, again.

Violetine fans, take it for what you will. At a recent Walker Stalker con appearance, Melissa Hutchison, while she said she doesn't really g

• God has spoken, Violentine is canon.

Violetine fans, take it for what you will. At a recent Walker Stalker con appearance, Melissa Hutchison, while she said she doesn't really g

• More importantly, Gabentine is shit.

God has spoken, Violentine is canon.

• This is true.

More importantly, Gabentine is shit.

• wHICH brings me back to this point:

Clouis and Violetine shippers RISE UP.

• Abso-freaking-lutely!

More importantly, Gabentine is shit.

• No matter our differences, we both stand united on this one central point, and in the end, that's all that matters.

lottii-lu posted: »

wHICH brings me back to this point: Clouis and Violetine shippers RISE UP.

• yeah but like...imagine liking gabe as a character like...

• Will vi being saved instead of Lo and made romance and all of that will matter in ep4? After the ending of ep 3? Imagine just breaking up with clem no matter how u treated her....that's guna be a big elbow to the nuts.

• edited January 2019

Yeah no way Violet breaks up with you if you saved her and romanced her,that would be extremely stupid,the writers are not THAT bad.

Will vi being saved instead of Lo and made romance and all of that will matter in ep4? After the ending of ep 3? Imagine just breaking up with clem no matter how u treated her....that's guna be a big elbow to the nuts.

• Let's hope so but I wont be surprised if they pulled out such cliché.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah no way Violet breaks up with you if you saved her and romanced her,that would be extremely stupid,the writers are not THAT bad.

• They made such a big deal about the romance option, which I don't mind, that they better make that choice matter for the last episode. I would be super shocked if it doesn't make a difference.

• You know what guys? I've just watched the talk in the dorms between Clem and Violet and I've gotta say that I like Violet a tiny bit more now. It's nice to see that she actually cares about Louis and saying all those good words about him. I am still freaking mad at her because of her betrayal, but still - it was nice to hear.

• what...

MaikelRR_ posted: »

You know what guys? I've just watched the talk in the dorms between Clem and Violet and I've gotta say that I like Violet a tiny bit more no

• sees MaikelRR_ say something slightly positive about Violet

MrGraffio posted: »

what...

• So all this time you were trashing on Violet's character without actually watching her scenes ?
    Hmm

You know what guys? I've just watched the talk in the dorms between Clem and Violet and I've gotta say that I like Violet a tiny bit more no

• Oh, I'm sure he probably was. He didn't really like/care for what he saw, apparently..

So all this time you were trashing on Violet's character without actually watching her scenes ? Hmm

• edited February 2019

Did I write that I didn't watch her scenes?

I was trashing her since Episode 1 and she deserves every single piece of trash that I've found for her. I watched dance scene, but I didn't watch the talk before it. I found a Clouis video which included that scene and that made me like her a tiny bit more. Doesn't really matter that much since she's showed her true colors in my Ep. 3
    playthrough though.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fn43n3v1CX8 - it's this video (1:36-2:20). Author did a good job. Maybe some of you will like Louis "a tiny bit" more now ; )

So all this time you were trashing on Violet's character without actually watching her scenes ? Hmm

• I already like Louis, just because I romanced Violet doesn't mean I dislike him.

Did I write that I didn't watch her scenes? I was trashing her since Episode 1 and she deserves every single piece of trash that I've fou

• You? Sure. People being satisfied about him losing his tongue? Not so much...

I already like Louis, just because I romanced Violet doesn't mean I dislike him.

• I never said I was satisfied with him losing his tongue ?

You? Sure. People being satisfied about him losing his tongue? Not so much...

• He's talking about the handful of more vindictive members and/or remaining Violet activists.

I never said I was satisfied with him losing his tongue ?

• Eh... Once again... You don't read what I'm writing correctly...

I wrote that you surely don't feel good about it... BUT there is plenty of people in your community that do feel good about it. I don't really wanna debate whether they are really satisfied about it or they just want to trigger Clouis supporters.

I never said I was satisfied with him losing his tongue ?

• edited February 2019

I absolutely ship Violentine, but I totally love Louis too. I even find Clouis to be adorable. I get why people are mad at Violet, but since I chose her, she's an awesome ally. I hate that Louis got his tongue cut out, it was totally shocking and sad. The only way I would be mad at her though is if I romanced her, which I did and saved her, which I did and she still betrays me in some way in episode 4. I don't think that'll happen though. I love the Violet/Louis bromance too.

• Life is great when you're someone like me that ships both adamantly. :p That way I never lose (unless Clem dies). I was put off by Violet's attitude initially and that lingered for a few days. I still kind of feel a little put off by it, but I understand that she was manipulated into submission by the fear of others dying due to fighting back, which is why she tries to stop Clem.

Still, what everyone has to stop for a second to understand is that both Vi and Lou are both capable of great strength and great weakness in their respective routes. Violet especially, considering she steels herself to become Minnie's enemy if needed and proved as much by shooting her, but can do the absolute turnaround and succumb to the fear when stripped of the love she has for Clem.

Pyreflie posted: »

I absolutely ship Violentine, but I totally love Louis too. I even find Clouis to be adorable. I get why people are mad at Violet, but since

• Yes, they are both such awesome characters. I just love how Violet steps between Mitch and AJ, at the end of 401 I think it is, right after AJ shoots Marlon, that really raised her up in my book. Not that I blame Louis for being upset after that. Like you said, so many strengths and weaknesses in them both.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Life is great when you're someone like me that ships both adamantly. That way I never lose (unless Clem dies). I was put off by Violet's at

• Amen.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Life is great when you're someone like me that ships both adamantly. That way I never lose (unless Clem dies). I was put off by Violet's at

• Did y'all see the vid where Clementine's Voice Actor (Melissa Hutchinson) gets asked about the ships and she responded that she picks Violentine due to the "chemistry" between the two? It was pretty sweet.

• I didn't see it but I heard about it.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Did y'all see the vid where Clementine's Voice Actor (Melissa Hutchinson) gets asked about the ships and she responded that she picks Violentine due to the "chemistry" between the two? It was pretty sweet.

• Might wanna get that leg checked out.

This. This is why I love Violet.thespacemaid.tumblr.com/post/178801747459/anonymous-said-when-did-you-first-fall-in-love

• ???

DabigRG posted: »

Might wanna get that leg checked out.

• The first picture in the link.

???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.