All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• oh yeah. You could just do that.

Or just restart ep.4 without doing a new save.

• edited April 2019

Thats what happened on my first playthrough because I didnt trust AJ enough :neutral: so i was really pissed. I also let Lilly live and regretted it shortly after. So I replayed episode 3 and 4 on another save file and this time I let AJ kill Lilly. I like the talk you have with James after that in the cave, although I find a poetic quality in James becoming a walker when you let Lilly live, I dont know how else to say it ^^ besides i didnt consider Lilly just an evil villain. She has her reasons and shes not necessarily wrong imo. But i was afraid she might come back and attack Texas Two again so I found it to be safer to kill her. Also Violet living is far better in my opinion. Clementine deserves all the happiness she can get and being lonely and single at the end of her story just didnt feel right to me.

In conclusion:

• Delta wont attack Texas Two anymore since Lilly is dead
    • James has a chance to come to the school and be a part of it. Him being able to move walkers freely is an invaluable weapon
    • Clem, Violet and AJ can be a happy family together ❤
    Scythenger posted: »

I definitely won't be getting vi killed when I play the final season. You can always run the episode back on a new save slot.

• edited April 2019

I would personally trust Aj 100% of the time. And I would've definitely killed Lilly the first chance I got. On the off chance I wouldn't have in ep 3 I would've certainly have done it on ep 4 after she killed James. Clem, Vi & Aj being a happy family together is my idea of a perfect conclusion to Clem's story.

Thats what happened on my first playthrough because I didnt trust AJ enough so i was really pissed. I also let Lilly live and regretted it

• And some people say the ending is bad. SMH

I would personally trust Aj 100% of the time. And I would've definitely killed Lilly the first chance I got. On the off chance I wouldn't ha

• The Clem, Vi, & Aj ending?

And some people say the ending is bad. SMH

• The ending period, honey. Regardless of who was saved.

The Clem, Vi, & Aj ending?

• Oh. It would only be a bad ending to me if no matter what I did and what choices I made the characters who I wanted to survive didn't. Thankfully that wasn't the case. I really don't know how to reply or respond to being called honey. I don't like acknowledging that you did and not being able to say anything other then I don't know how to respond to that. Thank you or thanks. Hopefully that's better or a little better of a response.

DabigRG posted: »

The ending period, honey. Regardless of who was saved.

• edited April 2019

Oh, sorry bout that. Throwin in nouns at times.

Oh. It would only be a bad ending to me if no matter what I did and what choices I made the characters who I wanted to survive didn't. Thank

• It's cool. You have a pleasant way of speaking.

Oh, sorry bout that. Throwin in nouns at times.

• I was of the misconception that if I trusted AJ too much he might turn evil lol. Thank god thats not the case and he eventually made the right call in shooting Tenn and therefore saving my dear Violet. I agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly.

I would personally trust Aj 100% of the time. And I would've definitely killed Lilly the first chance I got. On the off chance I wouldn't ha

• The ending in general. I liked it. But a lot of people hated Clem finally getting a happy ending for some reason

The Clem, Vi, & Aj ending?

• edited April 2019

In case you didnt know, Melissa Hutchison the voice actress of Clementine also prefers Violet over Louis, saying "they have better chemistry and complement each other". My thoughts exactly ❤

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TheWalkingDeadGame/comments/alrfk3/melissa_hutchison_on_violet_louis_or_james/

• She didn’t really say she preferred either. Well she did, but she said that Violet and Clementine had better chemistry, though Louis is the best for Clementine when it comes to making her feel good about herself, so she basically chose to be neutral

In case you didnt know, Melissa Hutchison the voice actress of Clementine also prefers Violet over Louis, saying "they have better chemistry

• Smart cookie, this one.

Melton23 posted: »

She didn’t really say she preferred either. Well she did, but she said that Violet and Clementine had better chemistry, though Louis is the best for Clementine when it comes to making her feel good about herself, so she basically chose to be neutral

• edited April 2019

I saw someone else post this before but...
    Meet Violentine.

• AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

BigBadPaul posted: »

I saw someone else post this before but... Meet Violentine. (Spoiler)

• Come on, you know you like it :D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

• I'd take chemistry over a class clown any day.

She didn’t really say she preferred either. Well she did, but she said that Violet and Clementine had better chemistry, though Louis is the best for Clementine when it comes to making her feel good about herself, so she basically chose to be neutral

• edited April 2019

Outside of the players influence on Aj's morality Aj as his own character is trustworthy.

I was of the misconception that if I trusted AJ too much he might turn evil lol. Thank god thats not the case and he eventually made the right call in shooting Tenn and therefore saving my dear Violet. I agree with your last sentence wholeheartedly.

• That's a weird thing to hate. Especially considering all of the horrible things clem has seen, experienced, and had been through. Clem definitely deserves a happy ending. Along with Aj and Vi.

The ending in general. I liked it. But a lot of people hated Clem finally getting a happy ending for some reason

• Well said

That's a weird thing to hate. Especially considering all of the horrible things clem has seen, experienced, and had been through. Clem definitely deserves a happy ending. Along with Aj and Vi.

• There’s no doubt that both of them have chemistry with Clementine, though I honestly think Louis has the best. He forgives AJ for killing both his best friend and Tenn, he doesn’t try to attack Clementine if he gets captured, even though at the time he was the only one who was given a new disability, he makes her laugh when her entire life has been rough, even when he can’t even speak. Violet is the kind of person you’d want to be with if you want the philosophical discussion about how dinosaurs weren’t wiped out by a meteor or something like that, but Louis is the best for her sanity, therefore I think Louis has the best chemistry with Clementine...cos y’know...especially considering the fact that he doesn’t attack her after she rescued him.

I'd take chemistry over a class clown any day.

• And Louis, among the other students.
    They all deserved a happy ending.

That's a weird thing to hate. Especially considering all of the horrible things clem has seen, experienced, and had been through. Clem definitely deserves a happy ending. Along with Aj and Vi.

• thank you.

Well said

• That's true. I feel bad about Tenn. But I'd choose Vi over Tenn 10 out 10 times.

And Louis, among the other students. They all deserved a happy ending.

• Texas 2 forever

• Too bad Violet's family was too poor to afford internet. She would've loved this song.

Texas 2 forever

• So, not to get both halves of anyone's hopes up, but I think the riders in this thread may like a lead tomorrow.

• About time they had a cease-fire.

lottii-lu posted: »

wHICH brings me back to this point: Clouis and Violetine shippers RISE UP.

• You boarded the wrong ship! But it's fine, we welcome you back if you change your mind Violetine <3

Creeper1846 posted: »

I really like Violet but I like Louis more I’m team Clouis yep that’s the ship name.

• So, uh, Idk if this should could as an official Violet thread or not, but, uh, ...here:

Credit to @zirccn

• Nice. Left column, second to bottom is a good one. Her smile at the river in ep.1 is nice. But her smile after the first flirt from Clem is my favorite. I enjoy seeing Violet expressing happy emotions.

So, uh, Idk if this should could as an official Violet thread or not, but, uh, ...here: Credit to @zirccn

• Oh yeah, I forgot about this.
    They're kinda blendin together at the moment for me.

Nice. Left column, second to bottom is a good one. Her smile at the river in ep.1 is nice. But her smile after the first flirt from Clem is my favorite. I enjoy seeing Violet expressing happy emotions.

• Vi has better chemistry with clem. She's able to step up + take charge. She's serious but can be non serious at times. She's romantic and is able to make clem smile. She stood up for clem, had her back, and protected aj in the same episode. She can shoot mini to save clem and she can shoot lilly. She's a deep person. Her talks and interactions with clem are some of the best moments of the entire franchise.

• edited May 2019

Don’t forget how Clementine slammed her head into a wall and choked her out against it! ?

Vi has better chemistry with clem. She's able to step up + take charge. She's serious but can be non serious at times. She's romantic and is

• edited May 2019

That one episode where vi protects aj, stands up for clem, looks out for clem's safety, was one of the few people who voted for clem and aj to stay, what both of what she says depending on if you tell her to shoot lilly or not, and depending on if you're being a scumbag or not her dialogue of telling clem to take everything out on her and not anyone else, not only makes up for that one instance of bad judgement (which she apologizes for) that was made due to how emotionally unstable she was at that moment and the condition of what her mental state was in at the time shows how vi truly feels about clem and how protective of aj she is. Also if you choose to go with vi it shows how romantic she is, you get to experience more of her deepness, and if you choose to kiss vi in that episode clem literally takes her breath away and that's just one of the best romance moments one could experience in gaming in general. I've never seen a character get their breath taken away by a kiss from the character you play as. And I think all of her romance moments with clem are and were better than louis romance moments with clem. Taking clem to see the stars, clem being able to make her own constellations and assigning vi, herself or aj to them after giving them attributes or characteristics, making a pin for clem which shows vi's artistic talent, offering her hand to clem and asking clem to dance with her something vi always wanted to try but hadn't. And holding clem during their dancing.

Don’t forget how Clementine slammed her head into a wall and choked her out against it! ?

• edited May 2019

I was joking, no need for a wall of point proving. Though nobody should mention that dance. Even though music played for us (and not for them) it was still incredibly awkward. I could feel the cringe oozing out of that scene. The louis date was just as bad tbf.

That one episode where vi protects aj, stands up for clem, looks out for clem's safety, was one of the few people who voted for clem and aj

• I was trying to login for a couple of days to reply. I knew you were and I should've said that in the previous post. Didn't mean to type so much but idk how to type a little and get everything across. I apologize if it was hostile or aggressive.

I was joking, no need for a wall of point proving. Though nobody should mention that dance. Even though music played for us (and not for the

• I'd love if someone made a comic book of clem and vi like how a comic was made of max and chloe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.