All aboard the Violetine ship. Choo Choo. (Romance Discussion)

Comments

• "Da fuck you doin, Clam? You know I ain't got no bellay."

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm in a big violetine mood rn plus I'm either in the clouis or meme thread so I wanna start posting a lot more in here too. By engryegg❤

• Y'all better bring some cold water for that poor man's burns...

i'm sorry idk what you're talking about and referring to Me looking at 90% of Dabig's comments

• Kinda hard to burn when you yourself are somewhat intentionally cool colored.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Y'all better bring some cold water for that poor man's burns...

• edited January 2019

That's okay...
    I still love you @DabigRG.
    These forums wouldn't be the same without you.

DabigRG posted: »

Kinda hard to burn when you yourself are somewhat intentionally cool colored.

• Not really a response that would be expectantly yielded, but thanks.

That's okay... I still love you @DabigRG. These forums wouldn't be the same without you.

• Dayum, ship superiority.

• Sadly Ian said that they won't publish how many people actually romanced and friendzoned Louis and Violet so we we'll never know which ship is superior size-wise

Dayum, ship superiority.

• edited January 2019

we'll never know which ship is superior size-wise

Just let me enjoy that superior percentage.

Razer531 posted: »

Sadly Ian said that they won't publish how many people actually romanced and friendzoned Louis and Violet so we we'll never know which ship is superior size-wise

• enjoy your follow percentage then

we'll never know which ship is superior size-wise Just let me enjoy that superior percentage.

• Now louis can hang himself in ep3 as you would say right

We won.

• Hell yeah

Razer531 posted: »

Now louis can hang himself in ep3 as you would say right

• Well things can get really awkward in ep 3

• I love her but she crossed Clementine. She’s already dead

Smoughstein posted: »

Well things can get really awkward in ep 3

• It's only because you picked the wrong choice, man. If you saved her, she gets over Minnie in like 2 seconds. She even shoots her.

Hell yeah.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I love her but she crossed Clementine. She’s already dead

• edited January 2019

Well, there is a few things i liked in this episode like the Lee and Clem dream (made me shed a few tears) and AJ and Violet,the Violet scenes were cool,dancing with her and all that,that was great.

• edited January 2019

Some people may say that what happened to Louis was a travesty... but Louis did what he had to, to save our ship. He was a valiant soldier.

R.I.P Louis's tongue.

That being said, about the Violet thing if she gets caught... I think that people didn't realize to look at things from Violet's perspective.

She reacted pretty realistically considering what she has went through before she got to Erikson's. (you know, after her grandma killed herself right next to her). She has abandoment issues.

It's pretty clear that Violet is attached to Clem in some ways, no matter which options you pick. She also doesn't want anymore bloodshed considering she got traumatised after Minnie's and Sophie's apparent "death". This explains why she "attacked" Clem if you saved Louis.

Leaving her to be taken to the one place that she has feared about after she has defended you in Episode 1 (albeit determinantly), and having your back constantly in Episode 2, you basically betray her trust and feed into her abandoment issues.

Unlike Louis, who for most of Episode 2 is actually against you due to Marlon's death, until he finally manages to forgive you. That's probably why he doesn't act as "moodily" as Violet does, even after his tongue got cut out. Violet felt like Clem had her back during the siege... Louis probably figured that what happened was out of everyone's control.

You also have to remember that everyone deals with feelings differently, depending on how they grew up. Considering most of the school kids there were "troubled", I don't doubt that some of them might over-react to certain scenarios.

And of course, she also probably doesn't realize that Clem couldn't save everyone... but in her eyes, she could have saved her, and she didn't. After all that she did for her, Clem basically left her to get taken.

So, looking at it from her perspective, why wouldn't she be mad at Clem?

• Wait, so she actually, like, dances at some point?

iFoRias posted: »

Well, there is a few things i liked in this episode like the Lee and Clem dream (made me shed a few tears) and AJ and Violet,the Violet scenes were cool,dancing with her and all that,that was great.

• If you saved her at the end of episode 2 and romanced her then yeah she asks you to dance,it's kinda cute.

Wait, so she actually, like, dances at some point?

• Hmph.
    I will say that I did look at that party as, "Wow, shippers' heads must be spinning unnecessarily because everybody determinately trying to steal somebody else person."

If you saved her at the end of episode 2 and romanced her then yeah she asks you to dance,it's kinda cute.

• Mah boi Louis did not deserve something like this :(

Some people may say that what happened to Louis was a travesty... but Louis did what he had to, to save our ship. He was a valiant soldier. (Spoiler)

• Go eway

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Mah boi Louis did not deserve something like this

• Even as a strong Violetine shipper, Louis didn't deserve such atrocity

• Big respects to you sir. Some people probably are happy because of this. Like I mean I understand people that dislike Louis, but still being satisfated about something like this is beyond my mind. Hell, even though I dislike Violet since Episode 1 and I am mad as hell that she betrayed me in Episode 3, I still would never ever wish that those fuckers would do something serious to her.

FERKILL377 posted: »

Even as a strong Violetine shipper, Louis didn't deserve such atrocity

• Right? When I first saw Louis at the state he was in, my jaw f*cking dropped, it was so dark, but it made my decision at the end of the episode much much easier to make

Big respects to you sir. Some people probably are happy because of this. Like I mean I understand people that dislike Louis, but still being

• I do still like violet and all but I can’t get over what she tried to pull in my playthrough. She could have gotten all of us killed, and when compared next to what happens to louis... I mean he loses his goddamn tongue and his first reaction is to hug Clementine, nothing happens to violet and she attacks her.

• edited January 2019

I'm not happy about louis tongue. But his own actions lead to his tongue being cut out. Everyone else who was captured didn't get beat up. Only him, why? Because he wouldn't shut up. That's his own fault.

• What happened to him - for me at least - is the most cruel and sad thing in TWD ever. Him without tongue is like an artist without hands or a footballer without legs. He is never gonna be the same again. I'm pretty sure that if they would cut off his hand then he would be joking about this after a week, but this... Unfixable situation.

The scene itself was so heartbreaking. Louis hugs her, then he immediealty starts crying, then he tries to smile, but after two seconds he cries again and gets completely scarred when he hears that someone is coming.

Violetine fans should be really happy that they didn't have to see Violet in a similar situation. Especially since the game pretty much everytime follows the way "if X to A, then Y to B - if Y to A, then X to B".

FERKILL377 posted: »

Right? When I first saw Louis at the state he was in, my jaw f*cking dropped, it was so dark, but it made my decision at the end of the episode much much easier to make

• edited January 2019

It could happen to Violet as well. You do know that she is quite stubborn right? So if she wouldn't give up then I could easily see her shouting at them some threats all the time. It could happen to her as well. She just had Minerva that made her switch sides at this point.

Besides, I don't think that a kid getting kidnapped, then tortured emotionally and then tortured physically can be said to be that kid's fault.

MosesARose posted: »

I'm not happy about louis tongue. But his own actions lead to his tongue being cut out. Everyone else who was captured didn't get beat up. Only him, why? Because he wouldn't shut up. That's his own fault.

• Okay, it's clear I need stay the fuck away until I actually finish the episode again.

• Wait, what?! You got a dance, why didn't Louis get a dance? I actually thought we were going to have a dance with Louis with how the scene was set up, why would they have one for the Violet route and not Louis? Not trying to shit on your ship, I'm happy for you and all, but I feel kind of left out.

• That's why the episode is called Broken Toys isn't it?
    P.S. When I played my canon walkthrough (Violetine), and as I saw Louis in that devastating position, I immediately thought: F*ck, what would they do to Violet? Maybe blind? As she had mentioned eyeballs several times earlier in the game, at it seemed logical to me at that point: physical damage done to Character A, which means that in the alternate there should be some physical damage to Character B, but as I gone through my alternate save file, I was genuinely surprised. BOTH: that Violet didn't get any physical 'treatment' and that Violet was very hostile towards us; I mean I expected her to be a bit/hostile, but putting the whole rescue mission at risk by interfering and then still be on Minerva's side as she told the truth about Sophie, well, the least I could say is that I didn't expect it

What happened to him - for me at least - is the most cruel and sad thing in TWD ever. Him without tongue is like an artist without hands or

• I loved the moments between clem and vi and I like that vi shoots mini to save clem.

• These threads are a fucking mess right now.

• why's that?

These threads are a fucking mess right now.

• So much talking about how nucking futs the Delta ship's scenes, even with the specific context.

Scythenger posted: »

why's that?

• Oh.

So much talking about how nucking futs the Delta ship's scenes, even with the specific context.

• Sooo I'm not judging her or anything, but Vi looked a little too eager to get them walker guts all over her. Something bout her we don't know about ya'll. Lol, nah, love her though.

• I try to take my mind off the sad things that happened in Episode 3 so I edited and synced Louis' piano playing and Violet's singing in this video and wanted to share with everyone. I did the best I could :D Hope you like it!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.